Trump lies & nobody calls him on it

Trump lies & nobody calls him on it

Debates

Cookies help us deliver our Services. By using our Services or clicking I agree, you agree to our use of cookies. Learn More.

Pawn Whisperer

My Kingdom fora Pawn

Moves
28 Apr 22

@techsouth said
Finally, someone willing to accuse Trump of lying. I thought I'd never see such boldness.
lol 😛 😛 😛 😛 😛 😛 😛 😛

Gimme It! Free Stuf!

Lake Como

Moves
29 Apr 22
1 edit

@techsouth said
I'll try that one at the next open mic night.

Now that I see this funny one liner I realize that I was wrong and that perhaps no one ever has called Trump on lying before this week.
Tech, why has Biden done all can to encourage illegal immigration, and no one has called him on it.?
and why dont libs answer question??

Sincerely , AJoe

t

Garner, NC

Moves
29 Apr 22

@averagejoe1 said
Tech, why has Biden done all can to encourage illegal immigration, and no one has called him on it.?

Sincerely , AJoe
The border is tough. When people are arriving in large numbers it creates a strain. While Trump was in office, the media went to the border and reported on the difficulties incessantly as if Trump was horrible for not instantly creating a Utopia for any and all comers during a rapid influx (of both illegal immigrants mixed with at least some cases of human traffickers). If Trump has made the border off limits for reporters, he would have been impeached.

While a Democrat is in office and the border is being overrun, they don't send reporters to the border and if anyone even tries to go, they may even be prevented from seeing what is happening. See: https://www.cnn.com/2021/03/22/politics/biden-administration-press-access-border-facilities/index.html which is surprising that CNN even reports this knowing their track record.

Biden doesn't really have to do anything because no matter how bad it gets, it won't be very prominent in the news, and they can prevent us from going there to see for ourselves without any negative repercussions.

And Biden can't very well build a wall, even if that is the only solution because the Democrats have so visibly opposed that idea while Trump was in office.

The media controls the narrative. And many do not question the opinions the media is assigning to them.

Moves
29 Apr 22

@averagejoe1 said

Sincerely , AJoe
"Why has Santa got all those sneetches in to kill the elves, and not a child has complained?
And why has nobody in Candyland complained about the lack of candy canes?

Sincerely, A. Grinch"

Gimme It! Free Stuf!

Lake Como

Moves
30 Apr 22

@shallow-blue said
"Why has Santa got all those sneetches in to kill the elves, and not a child has complained?
And why has nobody in Candyland complained about the lack of candy canes?

Sincerely, A. Grinch"
A reall good one, Shallow!

Sincerely, Jimmm

s
Fast and Curious

slatington, pa, usa

Moves
30 Apr 22

@techsouth
That sounds like you are touting the Trump line 'media is the enemy of the people' which is extremely sick and disgusting, harping back to the line invented by Hitler.

Moves
30 Apr 22

@averagejoe1 said

Sincerely , AJoe
Because the Dems know they are all future democrats.

Moves
30 Apr 22

@jj-adams said
Hey, can't everybody grow up to be
Marjorie Taylor-Greene........... 😛

t

Garner, NC

Moves
30 Apr 22

@sonhouse said
@techsouth
That sounds like you are touting the Trump line 'media is the enemy of the people' which is extremely sick and disgusting, harping back to the line invented by Hitler.
In the US, in 2022, the media is the enemy. The example I gave can be easily seen if you cared.

Moves
30 Apr 22

@techsouth said
In the US, in 2022, the media is the enemy. The example I gave can be easily seen if you cared.
Funny, Hitler, Putin and Trump,
ALL blamed 'the media.'

Misfit Queen

Isle of Misfit Toys

Moves
30 Apr 22

@jj-adams said
Anyone with actual morals is a current or future democrat.

Misfit Queen

Isle of Misfit Toys

Moves
30 Apr 22

@jj-adams said
Exactly.
My first thought when the OP made the ridiculous claim to begin with.
Trump has been called on supposed lies by the whackadoodle left right from the start.
Because he's lied right from the start.

Duhhhhh....

Misfit Queen

Isle of Misfit Toys

Moves
30 Apr 22

@jj-adams said
This sums up your comment:
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=YpuRcmPnSTM
How many bottles of his snake oil do you still own?

Do you still have the hook, the line and the sinker, too?

t

Garner, NC

Moves
30 Apr 22
1 edit

@jimm619 said
Funny, Hitler, Putin and Trump,
ALL blamed 'the media.'
Yeah and we constantly hear how bad Fox News is long before anyone began accusing CNN of bias. Seems you're okay with blaming press you disagree with.

In China, no one criticizes the press. In Russia, they recently blocked Facebook and other sites because it criticizes their officially approved press.

How about instead of worrying about who does and does not criticize the press, actually start thinking a little bit and take notice of how dishonest they are.

Moves
30 Apr 22

@techsouth said
Yeah and we constantly hear how bad Fox News is long before anyone began accusing CNN of bias. Seems you're okay with blaming press you disagree with.

In China, no one criticizes the press. In Russia, they recently blocked Facebook and other sites because it criticizes their officially approved press.

How about instead of worrying about who does and does not criticize the press, actually start thinking a little bit and take notice of how dishonest they are.
What news sources are you referring to?
FOX?