Trump lies & nobody calls him on it

Trump lies & nobody calls him on it

Debates

Cookies help us deliver our Services. By using our Services or clicking I agree, you agree to our use of cookies. Learn More.

Moves
27 Apr 22

@metal-brain said
Don't attack the source. Video of the Trump interview is in the link. I know Alex Jones is a lying idiot, but that is irrelevant with video proof.

Trump said this:

“When I say this, our country’s in trouble. Something has to happen and if it doesn’t happen and if we don’t have smart leadership you’re going to end up with no world. The world is going to be blown to p ...[text shortened]... aliban? Does he think we are all stupid?

Don't vote for Trump. He is insulting your intelligence.
Can it be?....Can we only hope?
Is Metal Brain coming in from, 'The Dark Side?'

MB

Moves
28 Apr 22

@vivify said
"Trump lies & nobody calls him on it" --MB

GFY. People call Trump out on lies all time and you're often one of his defenders.
Not on these lies. Did you have them pointed out to you before I did?
When he was POTUS it didn't matter because lying doesn't get him kicked out of office. He is not in office anymore and this is the time to point out his lies so he doesn't get another term.

I have never defended Trump's lies. I have only defended him when he was right. You just do not know the truth from a lie.

Misfit Queen

Isle of Misfit Toys

Moves
28 Apr 22

@jimm619 said
TRUMP is your 'de facto,' leader
You say that as if you were proud of it.
You do know the writer of the post is the user before the "said", right?

The name after is who they are replying to.

Misfit Queen

Isle of Misfit Toys

Moves
28 Apr 22
1 edit

@metal-brain said
When he was POTUS it didn't matter because lying doesn't get him kicked out of office. He is not in office anymore and this is the time to point out his lies so he doesn't get another term.

I have never defended Trump's lies. I have only defended him when he was right. You just do not know the truth from a lie.
You still don't get it.

Yes, Trump lied. He lied ALL the time. No need to give out examples of his lying. If his mouth was moving, he was lying. Everyone knows that. Fortunately, those who didn't want the POTUS lying were more numerous than those who loved having a POTUS who lies.

But Trump was never right. Even when stuff he did had unintended effects, like reducing unemployment, that was never his purpose. So I can say with certainty that he was never right.

So yes, you defending him "when he was right" is bogus. He was never right. He claimed he was, but that was another lie. One that you sometimes believed.

You're the one who can't tell truth from lie, Mr. Conspiracy Theorist.

Moves
28 Apr 22

@metal-brain said

Well, even a stopped clock,
is right twice a day.

Guppy poo

Sewers of Holland

Moves
28 Apr 22

@averagejoe1 said
TRUMPTRUMPTRUMPTRUMP TRUMP TRUMP . Have you fellers any idea of what is going on in the USA? Not to pat my back, but the Biden grand jury has really picked up in the last week. Y'all, most likely Vivify, probably don't know about it.
Do you even know there is a convened grand jury? No, I guess not. Do you know what is happening in the border area ?? Border o ...[text shortened]... source. Do y'all have any recommendations for the best news source of what is going on in the USA?
BBC, the NOS, Al Jazeera.

t

Garner, NC

Moves
28 Apr 22

Finally, someone willing to accuse Trump of lying. I thought I'd never see such boldness.

Moves
28 Apr 22

@techsouth said
Finally, someone willing to accuse Trump of lying. I thought I'd never see such boldness.
What would really make headlines..........
''TRUMP, OPENS MOUTH, TELLS TRUTH.''

s
Fast and Curious

slatington, pa, usa

Moves
28 Apr 22

@jimm619
https://www.washingtonpost.com/politics/2022/04/27/trump-says-he-feared-being-pelted-with-very-dangerous-fruit-rallies/

Moves
28 Apr 22

@sonhouse said
@jimm619
https://www.washingtonpost.com/politics/2022/04/27/trump-says-he-feared-being-pelted-with-very-dangerous-fruit-rallies/
To be fair to him, fresh fruits are a lot more dangerous than pointed sticks.

t

Garner, NC

Moves
28 Apr 22

@jimm619 said
What would really make headlines..........
''TRUMP, OPENS MOUTH, TELLS TRUTH.''
I'll try that one at the next open mic night.

Now that I see this funny one liner I realize that I was wrong and that perhaps no one ever has called Trump on lying before this week.

Moves
28 Apr 22
1 edit

@techsouth said
I'll try that one at the next open mic night.

Now that I see this funny one liner I realize that I was wrong and that perhaps no one ever has called Trump on lying before this week.
THIS IS FUNNY
https://republicanssuck.org/trump-biggest-liar-in-history/
https://www.theatlantic.com/ideas/archive/2021/01/trump-worst-president-history/617730/

Moves
28 Apr 22

@metal-brain said
Don't attack the source. Video of the Trump interview is in the link. I know Alex Jones is a lying idiot, but that is irrelevant with video proof.

Trump said this:

“When I say this, our country’s in trouble. Something has to happen and if it doesn’t happen and if we don’t have smart leadership you’re going to end up with no world. The world is going to be blown to p ...[text shortened]... aliban? Does he think we are all stupid?

Don't vote for Trump. He is insulting your intelligence.
This sums up your comment:

t

Garner, NC

Moves
28 Apr 22

@jimm619 said
THIS IS FUNNY
https://republicanssuck.org/trump-biggest-liar-in-history/
https://www.theatlantic.com/ideas/archive/2021/01/trump-worst-president-history/617730/
We're literally in a thread premised on the claim that nobody calls Trump on lying. And you're supporting your position by sharing old links accusing Trump of lying.

It is clear that using care when assessing accusations is not really a priority around here.

Perhaps your assessment of Trump is more accurate than mine, but it's things like this that prevent you from having any chance of changing my mind.

Moves
28 Apr 22

@techsouth said
We're literally in a thread premised on the claim that nobody calls Trump on lying. And you're supporting your position by sharing old links accusing Trump of lying.

It is clear that using care when assessing accusations is not really a priority around here.

Perhaps your assessment of Trump is more accurate than mine, but it's things like this that prevent you from having any chance of changing my mind.
Exactly.
My first thought when the OP made the ridiculous claim to begin with.
Trump has been called on supposed lies by the whackadoodle left right from the start.