"Trump Administration Executes Only Woman On Federal Death Row"

Debates

Cookies help us deliver our Services. By using our Services or clicking I agree, you agree to our use of cookies. Learn More.

D

Moves
17 Jan 21

Yo! Its been

Me, all along

Moves
17 Jan 21

The post that was quoted here has been removed
Why u always quoting other people?

k
Flexible

The wrong side of 60

Moves
17 Jan 21

@averagejoe1 said
Uhh,, you one of them liberal fellers.....what do y'all talk about when you go have a beer. Do you fellers even go have a beer? What Do yall do, anyway.?
Do you know how much fun a quasi redneck like myself has jawing with you ole boys? We figure you for a little bit funny, you must know that.
Well you won’t be surprised to learn that we think you rednecks are stark raving bat 💩 crazy and we have been known to literally spill our ale laughing when we hear about your latest idiocy. The spilling of ale is something we take very seriously so please sort your 💩 out.

Lake Como

Moves
17 Jan 21

@yo-its-me said
Why u always quoting other people?
Ive wondered that for a couple years. And the quote marks make me dizzy

Lake Como

Moves
17 Jan 21

Duchess, i get the feeling that Sotomayor does not think we rid the earth (execute) cretins who violate mortal law. Are you writing this to promote her position? You think we just keep feeding this animals?

Moves
17 Jan 21

Kali

PenTesting

Moves
17 Jan 21
1 edit

I think you are wrong. It is a computer program or robot of some kind. That would explain the lack of sexual identity, the referring to other in the third person, the constant quotes from webpages. The computer is programmed to go through newspages and pick out certain controversial topics, copy and paste this on the user name, and attach a pre-programmed comment.

Lake Como

Moves
17 Jan 21

@rajk999 said
I think you are wrong. It is a computer program or robot of some kind. That would explain the lack of sexual identity, the referring to other in the third person, the constant quotes from webpages. The computer is programmed to go through newspages and pick out certain controversial topics, copy and paste this on the user name, and attach a pre-programmed comment.
A clever point of view, Duchess is not a real person. You are on to something, its stuff is quite robotic, lacking of nuance, if you will. Well I'll be, who'd a'thunk it.
It first dawned on me that something was not quite right, with all those quote marks. They were too perfect. Think I wont mix into its algorithm anymore. Thanks for the heads up.

D

Moves
17 Jan 21
1 edit

Kali

PenTesting

Moves
17 Jan 21

@averagejoe1 said
A clever point of view, Duchess is not a real person. You are on to something, its stuff is quite robotic, lacking of nuance, if you will. Well I'll be, who'd a'thunk it.
It first dawned on me that something was not quite right, with all those quote marks. They were too perfect. Think I wont mix into its algorithm anymore. Thanks for the heads up.
Its like Data from Star Trek. A pile info, computer generated analysis, no sexual identity and no humanity ... lol .. it must be a robot.

Lake Como

Moves
18 Jan 21

@rajk999 said
Its like Data from Star Trek. A pile info, computer generated analysis, no sexual identity and no humanity ... lol .. it must be a robot.
hey duchess if you are a human, write like we do. Talk like you are sitting at a pub in Scotland. Maybe a bit of fiddle in the back.....

k
Flexible

The wrong side of 60

Moves
18 Jan 21

@averagejoe1 said
hey duchess if you are a human, write like we do. Talk like you are sitting at a pub in Scotland. Maybe a bit of fiddle in the back.....
We humans would say “sitting in a pub” not “sitting at a pub” just saying

D

Moves
18 Jan 21
2 edits

Pawn Whisperer

My Kingdom fora Pawn

Moves
18 Jan 21

@averagejoe1 said
I am trying this idea out with specific examples as well as in-general usage,

This idea has legs

Pawn Whisperer

My Kingdom fora Pawn

Moves
18 Jan 21
3 edits

@Duchess64

"Poster-X has a long record of hurling insults and lies, in addition to his blatant racism against... "

BOILERPLATE... more evidence.