1. Standard memberyo its me
    Yo! Its been
    Me, all along
    Moves
    18 Jan '21 11:41
    @earl-of-trumps said
    @Duchess64

"Poster-X has a long record of hurling insults and lies, in addition to his blatant racism against... "

BOILERPLATE... more evidence.
    Yes, for someone who likes to quote other peoples words....
  2. Joined
    18 Jan '07
    Moves
    18 Jan '21 17:48
    @yo-its-me said
    Yes, for someone who likes to quote other peoples words....
    Some people have none of their own, except for personal invective.
  3. SubscriberAverageJoe1
    Gimme It! Free Stuf!
    Lake Como
    Moves
    18 Jan '21 19:031 edit
    The post that was quoted here has been removed
    So here is Duchess the Bot, and even Kev preaching perfection.
    Duchess, the title of this thrrsd says “Trump Administration Executes Only Woman...”. Really? Could that be a lie? Did not the LAW tell a WARDEN in the prison to act under the law to end her life (execute, murder, snuff, whatever..,her? You are saying Trump et al in the WH did it. Now my daughter, who read your words, will say that, out loud in civics class, and make a bad grade.
    You HAVE to be a robot, no nice person would spread malicious misrepresentation.
  4. SubscriberAverageJoe1
    Gimme It! Free Stuf!
    Lake Como
    Moves
    18 Jan '21 19:09
    The post that was quoted here has been removed
    So, hey, Duchess. Give us a paragraph as same might be laid out (you know, laid out) in, say, Jackson Mississippi.
    No fair using your robot-programmed encyclopedic nomenclatured southern grammatical vernacular process.
  5. SubscriberAverageJoe1
    Gimme It! Free Stuf!
    Lake Como
    Moves
    18 Jan '21 19:231 edit
    @kevcvs57 said
    We humans would say “sitting in a pub” not “sitting at a pub” just saying
    Sorry. Could you grade me, ,,,any grammatical mistakes in these two sentences? (please don’t mention Trump)

Dundee is at the pub, fiddling
    Dundee is in the pub, fiddling
  6. SubscriberAverageJoe1
    Gimme It! Free Stuf!
    Lake Como
    Moves
    19 Jan '21 03:15
    @averagejoe1 said
    Sorry. Could you grade me, ,,,any grammatical mistakes in these two sentences? (please don’t mention Trump)

Dundee is at the pub, fiddling
    Dundee is in the pub, fiddling
    Hello??? Kev? Are you there? What a bunch of wimps. Answer me or I will Out you.
  7. SubscriberEarl of Trumps
    Pawn Whisperer
    My Kingdom fora Pawn
    Moves
    20 Jan '21 13:28
    How disappointing.

I asked a question to "in general" but got no takers. I'll try just the once more.

Q: Should Trump have executed a man instead?
  8. Gothenburg
    Moves
    20 Jan '21 14:18
    @earl-of-trumps said
    How disappointing.

I asked a question to "in general" but got no takers. I'll try just the once more.

Have men been executed for similar crimes?
  9. Subscriberkevcvs57
    Flexible
    The wrong side of 60
    Moves
    20 Jan '21 14:56
    @earl-of-trumps said
    How disappointing.

He executed about 13 men what are you on about the last execution was a guy who didn’t even hold the gun or actually kill anyone. Do you think trump cares about gender? He just needs meat to feed his pathetic base, gotta keep them cheques coming!
  10. Gothenburg
    Moves
    20 Jan '21 15:38
    @kevcvs57 said
    He executed about 13 men what are you on about the last execution was a guy who didn’t even hold the gun or actually kill anyone. Do you think trump cares about gender? He just needs meat to feed his pathetic base, gotta keep them cheques coming!
    I really can't see a good reason for executing that woman. She was no threat to anyone where she was.
  11. SubscriberAverageJoe1
    Gimme It! Free Stuf!
    Lake Como
    Moves
    20 Jan '21 15:45
    @torunn said
    I really can't see a good reason for executing that woman. She was no threat to anyone where she was.
    Don't get you there. No one that is in a jail cell is a 'threat' to anyone. The issue is that she chose to do something that would result in a death sentence, so...........her choice was dealt with under the law. The law. Many folks on the forum are not real keen on the Constitution, which, together with Common Law, is the basis for laws, so there are some here who do not believe in applying the law in such circumstances.
    Curious indeed.
  12. SubscriberEarl of Trumps
    Pawn Whisperer
    My Kingdom fora Pawn
    Moves
    20 Jan '21 16:06
    @torunn said
    Have men been executed for similar crimes?
    Surely, Torunn.
  13. Gothenburg
    Moves
    20 Jan '21 16:07
    @averagejoe1 said
    Don't get you there. No one that is in a jail cell is a 'threat' to anyone. The issue is that she chose to do something that would result in a death sentence, so...........her choice was dealt with under the law. The law. Many folks on the forum are not real keen on the Constitution, which, together with Common Law, is the basis for laws, so there are some here who do not believe in applying the law in such circumstances.
    Curious indeed.
    That's true. The law also says that children should be well taken care of, and she wasn't. What she suffered as a child was illegal.
  14. SubscriberEarl of Trumps
    Pawn Whisperer
    My Kingdom fora Pawn
    Moves
    20 Jan '21 16:07
    @kevcvs57 said
    Trying to stretch this into a "Hate Trump" post, you ended up way off the mark, Kev.

But I remain steadfastly un-surprised by you.
  15. SubscriberAverageJoe1
    Gimme It! Free Stuf!
    Lake Como
    Moves
    20 Jan '21 16:33
    @earl-of-trumps said
    Trying to stretch this into a "Hate Trump" post, you ended up way off the mark, Kev.

But I remain steadfastly un-surprised by you.
    All posts will continue to be about Trump, in an effort to keep us distracted about what is about to happen. See if I aint right. He's gone. I get to to be the one to make it official on the Forum!!!
    Hey, I just heard Father O'Donovan use the word 'prosperity ' in his invocation at the swearing in! I bet both Obama and Biden just winced. 😕 Flies right in the face of their liberal principles.

Cookies help us deliver our Services. By using our Services or clicking I agree, you agree to our use of cookies. Learn More.I Agree