Too bad no genuine discussions

Too bad no genuine discussions

Debates

Cookies help us deliver our Services. By using our Services or clicking I agree, you agree to our use of cookies. Learn More.

w

Moves
30 Sep 22

@averagejoe1 said
Did you just say the 'border wall thing doesn't work'.? Can you elaborate. And what is the border wall, certainly not the one Trump to build, since you yourself stopped construction. There is no wall.
You and Kev having a bit of fun with us today, losing your asses in the end?
If there is no wall then that is news to trump. He is out there on the 2024 campaign trail saying he built the wall.

Gimme It! Free Stuf!

Lake Como

Moves
30 Sep 22

@wildgrass said
My point was that conservative politicians run campaigns on border security, and people vote for them on border security, and then we watch them fail to address the problem. Instead the blame game appears and no one holds them accountable for their failures.

People vote for libs for other reasons. We don't blame a dump truck because it can't dig.
You can’t kid a kidder, WGrass.
I repost here where you did indeed say it. First sentence, everyone.

Gimme It! Free Stuf!

Lake Como

Moves
30 Sep 22

@wildgrass said
If there is no wall then that is news to trump. He is out there on the 2024 campaign trail saying he built the wall.
Then he is lying! There are portions of a wall, not unlike a fence on our property line that has holes in it, where my scruffy children go running unwanted by you into your sovereign yard.
So, Trump comment aside, there is none. It would be complete and paid for now, and rid us of aliens. Your rapist Bill Clinton said yesterday that we are now overwhelmed with too many aliens in our country. Yeah, he did.

Pawn Whisperer

My Kingdom fora Pawn

Moves
30 Sep 22

Maybe it's me, but I think the choices for good threads in here is limited.

w

Moves
30 Sep 22

@earl-of-trumps said
Maybe it's me, but I think the choices for good threads in here is limited.
Maybe ill start another F35 thread.

Pawn Whisperer

My Kingdom fora Pawn

Moves
30 Sep 22

@wildgrass said
Maybe ill start another F35 thread.
Now there ya go, wild. that was quality stuff.

s
Fast and Curious

slatington, pa, usa

Moves
01 Oct 22

@AverageJoe1
Was this a picture of your brain?

s
Fast and Curious

slatington, pa, usa

Moves
01 Oct 22

@AverageJoe1
Right, a fence that can be broken into with a battery powered sawzall.
You are seriously deluded if you think that stupid fence/wall can keep out illegals.

w

Moves
05 Oct 22
2 edits

@averagejoe1 said
Then he is lying! There are portions of a wall, not unlike a fence on our property line that has holes in it, where my scruffy children go running unwanted by you into your sovereign yard.
So, Trump comment aside, there is none. It would be complete and paid for now, and rid us of aliens. Your rapist Bill Clinton said yesterday that we are now overwhelmed with too many aliens in our country. Yeah, he did.
You post carp like this and then wonder why there are no genuine discussions? Put this comment in a museum of "reasons why genuine discussions no longer exist".

My translation of your post...

Rapist = one of two modern presidents (Obama was the other one) to reduce federal spending (%GDP) during his term.
You = bad evil enemy for no particular reason
Would be = clean hypothetical if the things that did happen didn't happen.

MB

Moves
05 Oct 22

@averagejoe1 said
I could ask the most simple query, but there would be no resolve to the query. The MB person said a while back 'I want my fair share', on the Obama thread. I simply asked what it would represent, from 'whence' would it come. He wants something, so it has to come from somewhere, does it not? So, my mind's eye pictures him, sitting on his porch, waiting for that share ( ...[text shortened]... omes from? Does someone give it to him, from their possession, or just bring it from somewhere else?
More than 10% of the 1.9 trillion stimulus would be a start.
Your rich buddies got 90% of it. Why did the minority of Americans get over 90% of it? Do you call that a fair share?

k
Flexible

The wrong side of 60

Moves
05 Oct 22
1 edit

@averagejoe1 said
'...THE whole freaking pie"????" What pie? You say there is only one pie? I can prove you wrong, because I have a pie, and no one in the universe has a piece of it unless I decide to share it with them. So, you are wrong a second time with your post. Funny, yo actually think that you have some right to a pie that belongs to someone else. Can you just justify that?? Or can you justify stuffing some else's pie into your face. ? By what right, Kev?
It’s a chart thing Joe something and economist might use to chart wealth distribution amongst / within an economy.
It doesn’t really work if everyone has their own economic pie but being an economics lecturer you would probably have realised that 😂😂

Gimme It! Free Stuf!

Lake Como

Moves
05 Oct 22

@sonhouse said
@AverageJoe1
Right, a fence that can be broken into with a battery powered sawzall.
You are seriously deluded if you think that stupid fence/wall can keep out illegals.
You mean all of the sociologists and engineers were wrong? It would not have worked? Are you saying that it would’ve stopped every one of them, or are you more realistic to understand that maybe we would’ve only kept about 95% out? Hey 95% would be great.

Gimme It! Free Stuf!

Lake Como

Moves
05 Oct 22

@wildgrass said
You post carp like this and then wonder why there are no genuine discussions? Put this comment in a museum of "reasons why genuine discussions no longer exist".

My translation of your post...

Rapist = one of two modern presidents (Obama was the other one) to reduce federal spending (%GDP) during his term.
You = bad evil enemy for no particular reason
Would be = clean hypothetical if the things that did happen didn't happen.
How much is Biden spending? Are you so naive?

Gimme It! Free Stuf!

Lake Como

Moves
05 Oct 22

@metal-brain said
More than 10% of the 1.9 trillion stimulus would be a start.
Your rich buddies got 90% of it. Why did the minority of Americans get over 90% of it? Do you call that a fair share?
Wait a minute, I am asking you what the definition is of a fair share. I don’t even understand the vernacular of that phrase. And please explain that most of the money went to The minority of Americans?

Gimme It! Free Stuf!

Lake Como

Moves
05 Oct 22

@kevcvs57 said
It’s a chart thing Joe something and economist might use to chart wealth distribution amongst / within an economy.
It doesn’t really work if everyone has their own economic pie but being an economics lecturer you would probably have realised that 😂😂
Your phrase wealth distribution is not properly applied with such a chart Because, it is not distributed. If I earn $1000 and they put it on the chart, and you earn $2000, shown on the chart, where does distribution fit into this scenario. Was my $1000 distributed to me? I try to ask very simple questions this should be a good one.
With all due respect, maybe you are saying it would be a showing of how much money people make or how much money people have. I’m OK with such a chart, but please don’t tell me the money was distributed to me. It Wasn’t. It was paid to me. Certainly you see the difference. I think they distribute money in Cuba. Last I heard it is 35 cukes per person.
Why in the world can you not respond to this very clear discussion. Sent me