1. Standard memberKingDavid403
    King David
    Planet Earth.
    Moves
    29 Mar '24 11:271 edit
    @averagejoe1 said
    Sorry, I don't get your logic.
    Sorry, I don't get your logic.
    That's because it's truth; something you clearly have no thought about.
  2. Joined
    16 Feb '08
    Moves
    29 Mar '24 13:15
    @averagejoe1 said
    I’ve been waiting for you fellers to own up to this being the first of attacks
    When’s the next of these “attacks”?
    Who’s behind these “attacks”?
  3. Subscribersonhouse
    Fast and Curious
    slatington, pa, usa
    Moves
    29 Mar '24 16:19
    @divegeester
    Right, the bridge disaster was an ISIS plot, they sabotaged the engines on that ship and controlled the steering so accurately it ran into the bridge like they wanted. Sound about right?🙂
  4. Subscribersonhouse
    Fast and Curious
    slatington, pa, usa
    Moves
    29 Mar '24 16:21
    @Wajoma
    It is not me doing better, it is TRUMP being a fukking CRIMINAL, his first crim trial starts in a few weeks and the evidence there is overwhelming but of course for you ultrarightwingnuts now the COURTS are the corrupt ones not the orange anti Christ himself.
  5. Subscribersonhouse
    Fast and Curious
    slatington, pa, usa
    Moves
    29 Mar '24 16:251 edit
    @AverageJoe1
    A bond is a bond. So for you and the rest of the ultrarightwingnuts, that proves X45 orange anti Christ is totally innocent. Wait till November and you will find out how much he is wanted as the next POTUS.
    Like that 'grieving' campaign speech about that dead cop, crime up, no matter the truth is crime is down some 20% and some better than the best years of your orange anti-Christ.
    It also doesn't matter in the slightest for instance the abortion issue has supporters of abortion running some 80% of Americans, but your Trump owned republican party doesn't care about democracy any more, they want the other 20% to RULE America forever, FUK democracy.
    So prove me wrong, tell me MTG, you know, MARGE, loves democracy and will accept the 2024 election even if her god king loses as just one example.
    There are about a hundred others just like her bent on killing democracy and the cure for that is to vote the fukkers out before they can finish the job.
  6. Joined
    09 Jan '22
    Moves
    29 Mar '24 16:28
    People trying to blame it on DEI are 100% wrong because the crew wasn't diverse at all.
    It was 100% non-white.
  7. Subscribersonhouse
    Fast and Curious
    slatington, pa, usa
    Moves
    29 Mar '24 16:321 edit
    @Cliff-Mashburn
    Ah, so there can be NO diversity among dark skinned people. I did not know that. Thanks for telling me that, I will have to relay that to my dark skinned adopted children and my wife's half Hawaiian kids from her first marriage. They HAVE to know.
    I guess that proves the bridge collapse was a dastardly ISIS plot after all.
  8. Joined
    09 Jan '22
    Moves
    29 Mar '24 16:501 edit
    @sonhouse said
    @Cliff-Mashburn
    Ah, so there can be NO diversity among dark skinned people. I did not know that. Thanks for telling me that, I will have to relay that to my dark skinned adopted children and my wife's half Hawaiian kids from her first marriage. They HAVE to know.
    I guess that proves the bridge collapse was a dastardly ISIS plot after all.
    So...can there be diversity among white people? Or do they not count?
    Crew was100% Indian, if you want to call that diverse make yourself happy.
  9. Subscriberkevcvs57
    Flexible
    The wrong side of 60
    Moves
    31 Mar '24 16:351 edit
    @cliff-mashburn said
    So...can there be diversity among white people? Or do they not count?
    Crew was100% Indian, if you want to call that diverse make yourself happy.
    Yeah Indians are famous supporters of ISIS and are always plotting against the US 🙄
    I would say that there is a collective white American culture loosely based on their Judaic Christian belief system and shared sports and popular culture etc
    Massive cultural differences between African American and an Asian American, within the catch all of Asian there are vast cultural differences between say Chinese and Indian American to name but two
    Of course white Americans are not a cultural lumpen masse but then neither are any other identifiable cultural groups
  10. SubscriberWajoma
    Die Cheeseburger
    Provocation
    Moves
    31 Mar '24 20:131 edit
    @kevcvs57 said
    Yeah Indians are famous supporters of ISIS and are always plotting against the US 🙄
    I would say that there is a collective white American culture loosely based on their Judaic Christian belief system and shared sports and popular culture etc
    Massive cultural differences between African American and an Asian American, within the catch all of Asian there are vast cultural d ...[text shortened]... mericans are not a cultural lumpen masse but then neither are any other identifiable cultural groups
    kev bamboozle doesn't know what DEI is. It's not about who's a terrorist it's about people being hired on the basis of criteria other than outright competence. Which leads to the competency crisis.
  11. SubscriberAverageJoe1
    Gimme It! Free Stuf!
    Lake Como
    Moves
    31 Mar '24 20:58
    @divegeester said
    When’s the next of these “attacks”?
    Who’s behind these “attacks”?
    Easy....pull a CTV at the border and you will see their images in the videos, maybe someone here will know a few of them?? They are, after all, trying to get our stuff. No way to know when it will happen. It will.
  12. SubscriberAverageJoe1
    Gimme It! Free Stuf!
    Lake Como
    Moves
    31 Mar '24 20:59
    @sonhouse said
    @Wajoma
    It is not me doing better, it is TRUMP being a fukking CRIMINAL, his first crim trial starts in a few weeks and the evidence there is overwhelming but of course for you ultrarightwingnuts now the COURTS are the corrupt ones not the orange anti Christ himself.
    Trump is going to be charged with a crime? For what? First I've heard about it.
  13. SubscriberAverageJoe1
    Gimme It! Free Stuf!
    Lake Como
    Moves
    31 Mar '24 21:04
    @sonhouse said
    @AverageJoe1
    A bond is a bond. So for you and the rest of the ultrarightwingnuts, that proves X45 orange anti Christ is totally innocent. Wait till November and you will find out how much he is wanted as the next POTUS.
    Like that 'grieving' campaign speech about that dead cop, crime up, no matter the truth is crime is down some 20% and some better than the best years of yo ...[text shortened]... n killing democracy and the cure for that is to vote the fukkers out before they can finish the job.
    Oh, Democracy. Yes, I asked you to define it since you write about it all the time. Could you do that for me? I swear on the bible that I do not know what it is. Please do, and we will all be able to discuss its application in a cool-headed manner. I can be as cool as the center seed of a cucumber.
    So what is democracy, then we can see who is a danger to democracy. Some say Biden is, Some say Trump is.
  14. SubscriberAverageJoe1
    Gimme It! Free Stuf!
    Lake Como
    Moves
    31 Mar '24 21:07
    @sonhouse said
    @AverageJoe1
    Like that 'grieving' campaign speech about that dead cop, crime up, no matter the truth is crime is down some 20% and some better than the best years of yo ...[text shortened]... n killing democracy and the cure for that is to vote the fukkers out before they can finish the job.
    "A bond is a bond. So,,,for you and the rest of the nuts, THAT PROVES X45 orange anti-Christ is totally innocent."
    Everyone get this from Sonhouse, he proffers that 'a bond' proves Trump's innocence. If I'm lyin', I'm dyin'.
  15. Standard memberAThousandYoung
    Insanity at Masada
    tinyurl.com/mw7txe34
    Moves
    31 Mar '24 22:50
    @averagejoe1 said
    Trump is going to be charged with a crime? For what? First I've heard about it.
    Fraud

Cookies help us deliver our Services. By using our Services or clicking I agree, you agree to our use of cookies. Learn More.I Agree