1. Joined
    05 Nov '06
    Moves
    27 Mar '24 14:39
    @averagejoe1 said
    Shav does lie. Beware the fork-ed tongue. None of us know all the underpinnings, but suffice that all of the bank witnesses have clearly confirmed that he cost them nothing, and that they made money, and that he has paid his loans. Out of their own mouths. No need to research, given that clear testimony.
    Next up.
    you left out that they testified Trump was a desirable borrower and the bankers would gladly do business with him again
  2. Joined
    05 Nov '06
    Moves
    27 Mar '24 14:40
    @shavixmir said
    I don't. It was on Fox news.
    If anyone is lying, then it's obviously them.
    yes you are lying...you like to post links,,,go ahead
  3. Subscriberkevcvs57
    Flexible
    The wrong side of 60
    Moves
    27 Mar '24 15:241 edit
    @averagejoe1 said
    Madoff went to jail AFTER the bond period. So your saying that is irrelevant, and Trump could go to jail, of course. Why do you mention jail, Kev, how long you been debating. It is not part of th this issue, start a thread on jail for Bernie and Donald. Whew.
    YOur stayng he did not have 450 Million, which he likley did, is also irrelevant. YOu boys are floundering. Trump charged with loan fraud, Bernie defrauded too.
    You re losing it.
    YOU ARE TALKING ABOUT TWO DIFFERENT TYPES OF BOND PAYMENT.
    Madoff was always going to jail Trump was always only paying a fine, because it’s obvious that loser Trump could not find 450 million in time for payment they’ve taken 175 million bond payment in lieu of the full payment when his appeal fails.
    Perhaps Trump should go to jail and only put up a 10 million, works for me
  4. SubscriberAverageJoe1
    Gimme It! Free Stuf!
    Lake Como
    Moves
    27 Mar '24 15:29
    @mott-the-hoople said
    you left out that they testified Trump was a desirable borrower and the bankers would gladly do business with him again
    Too many facts which would be defeat their flailing responses, don't want to give them reason to abandon the thread. Do you think that they will jump ship as usual?
  5. Subscribermoonbus
    Über-Nerd
    Moves
    27 Mar '24 15:34
    @sh76 said
    Jeez.

Is there a conspiracy theory for absolutely everything?
    It was Jared. He planted spies aboard the ship to ram the bridge. He owns stock in a bridge building conglomerate.
  6. SubscriberAverageJoe1
    Gimme It! Free Stuf!
    Lake Como
    Moves
    27 Mar '24 15:351 edit
    @kevcvs57 said
    YOU ARE TALKING ABOUT TWO DIFFERENT TYPES OF BOND PAYMENT.
    Madoff was always going to jail Trump was always only paying a fine, because it’s obvious that loser Trump could not find 450 million in time for payment they’ve taken 175 million bond payment in lieu of the full payment when his appeal fails.
    Perhaps Trump should go to jail and only put up a 10 million, works for me
    But that is not the issue, Mr evading lib.
    A bond is a bond, but you are selling that 'they are different'? A bond serves one purpose. This definition does not differentiate as you purport to do. These are 'bail bonds'

A Bail Bond is a type of Surety Bond. A surety bond is a three party guarantee put into place to protect the party requesting the bond and guarantees the performance, ability, honesty and integrity of individuals performing various responsibilities and obligations.

Further, there is no 'discussion in law' that someone 'was always going to go to jail'. Quite amateurish.

If you and I were discussing something about two houses, you would probably respond by sayng...'Yeah, but they are two diff colors!!!!" A house is a house..
  7. SubscriberAverageJoe1
    Gimme It! Free Stuf!
    Lake Como
    Moves
    27 Mar '24 15:38
    @mott-the-hoople said
    yes you are lying...you like to post links,,,go ahead
    We will prob lose Kev right about here. I do want Sonhouse to check in to fill the gap.
  8. SubscriberAverageJoe1
    Gimme It! Free Stuf!
    Lake Como
    Moves
    27 Mar '24 15:40
    @moonbus said
    It was Jared. He planted spies aboard the ship to ram the bridge. He owns stock in a bridge building conglomerate.
    I was just joshing a conspiracy, but, seriously, they will hit us soon, Biden has let in thousands, it takes only one. He could do a bridge as did Clint Eastwood in Good Bad and Ugly.
  9. Standard memberKingDavid403
    King David
    Planet Earth.
    Moves
    27 Mar '24 16:431 edit
    @averagejoe1 said
    I’ve been waiting for you fellers to own up to this being the first of attacks (Baltimore Bridge). No comments? And how cool the administration is about it, when they absolutely know something that we don’t.
    Their plan is in motion. I don’t think it was the Danes or the Fins. Who was it?
    I don’t think it was the Danes
    It was a Danish ship; so it stands to reason it is the Danes as I attacking the USA. So again, Your thinking is wrong as usual; MAGgot!
  10. Standard memberKingDavid403
    King David
    Planet Earth.
    Moves
    27 Mar '24 16:542 edits
    @averagejoe1 said
    I figured that y'all could thresh that out, so see if you can thresh this one.

BERNIE MADOFF BOND WAS $10 MILLION.
    He was responsible ofr the largest Ponzi scheme in history, defrauded thousands of investors out of Tens of BILLIONS of dollars over the course of 17 years. SOME committed suicide.

DONALD TRUMP BOND $455 MILLION

NO VICTIMS, Banks paid back ...[text shortened]... Bond $10M. Bond $455 Million.

Comments , again? Sonhouse will have to really think on this one.
    What does this have to do with the bridge collapse MAGgot?
    EDIT: BTW Burnie Madoff died in prison after 10 years in prison. That will do me fine for the criminal Trumpty poo....
  11. SubscriberSuzianne
    Misfit Queen
    Isle of Misfit Toys
    Moves
    27 Mar '24 16:55
    @shavixmir said
    Say I claim to the bank that my car is worth 5.000.000 euros... Can I borrow 2 million and they say yes. And I can't repay the 2 million and they take my car... which is worth a lot bloody less...

Is that alright in trump world?
    Only if you're Trump.
  12. SubscriberSuzianne
    Misfit Queen
    Isle of Misfit Toys
    Moves
    27 Mar '24 16:55
    @averagejoe1 said
    I was just joshing a conspiracy, but, seriously, they will hit us soon, Biden has let in thousands, it takes only one. He could do a bridge as did Clint Eastwood in Good Bad and Ugly.
    Nope.
  13. SubscriberSuzianne
    Misfit Queen
    Isle of Misfit Toys
    Moves
    27 Mar '24 16:57
    @mott-the-hoople said
    Quick, make something else up.
  14. SubscriberSuzianne
    Misfit Queen
    Isle of Misfit Toys
    Moves
    27 Mar '24 16:59
    @mott-the-hoople said
    why do you lie about this?
    You're right...

He cheats at golf, too.
  15. Subscribersonhouse
    Fast and Curious
    slatington, pa, usa
    Moves
    27 Mar '24 17:083 edits
    @AverageJoe1
    I guess you forget the part where it is fukking ILLEGAL to misrepresent your holdings, no matter the outcome. So you are way ok with X45 grifting like that for decades.

Since your god king orange jesus religious leader of yours can do no wrong he is innocent of all charges.
    I guess having box after box of TS docs in your bathroom now means we don't have to worry about national security either.

X45 was screwing the entire banking industry, getting away with lower interest than he would have gotten had his true appraisals had been used instead, his apartment which is 11,000 square feet was turned in as 30,000 square feet. Yep, nobody harmed.

Of course if it had been any dem POTUS doing that crap you would be calling for his head and we ALL know that explicitly. We don't even have to guess on that one.

BTW, do you know the difference between a civil trial and a criminal trial? Madoff had settlements of over two BILLION, some 8 times the half bil of your god king.

https://www.hbsslaw.com/cases/jp-morgan-madoff-lawsuit

Also, that 175 mil is not the total due. The total due is still a half bil, he just has 10 days to come up with the first payment. And his alleged billions made in his so called 'Truth' social is stuck for 6 months of him being able to come up with the rest and the DOJ will not wait that long.

Unless he has a Russian angel or Saudi, he is going to lose his towers and the problem there is most of them are leased so they just have his ugly name on the buildings, the only thing he owns is the two golf clubs and we don't know yet how far into mortgages THOSE properties have been leveraged. It might be he only owns out right, 10% of any of it.

The truth about all that will come out in the next few weeks.
    And of course I bet you are grinding your jaws over the April 15 CRIMINAL trial and OF COURSE you will play like you are a lawyer and show how THAT is also another witch hunt.

It doesn't matter to you in the slightest X45 was HIDING those payments, calling the payments to Cohen as lawyers fees when in fact Cohen mortgaged his own home to come up with the 130 thou.

For you, nobody hurt, therefore no crime. Guess what, it doesn't work that way and you think it does but only to Rebub crims, if it was ANY dem, HANG HIS ASS.

Cookies help us deliver our Services. By using our Services or clicking I agree, you agree to our use of cookies. Learn More.I Agree