Gimme It! Free Stuf!
    Lake Como
    Moves
    27 Mar '24 11:10
    @shavixmir said
    No victims?
    Hahahahaha

Numb nuts.
    Awww, the old ‘Leave ‘em hangin’” gambit. You have no comeback to this revelation, so you write something like that, and yet say not who the victims are?
  2. SubscriberAverageJoe1
    Gimme It! Free Stuf!
    Lake Como
    Moves
    27 Mar '24 11:11
    @suzianne said
    And what years were those?

How far apart?

How much do you figure Trump made just off his over-value/under-value grift?
    Then Sue comes along and says that there is a lot of time that has passed. Again, she leaves us hanging too? not telling us why that would be relevant.
    And we haven’t even heard from Sunhouse yet. Very entertaining.
  3. SubscriberAverageJoe1
    Gimme It! Free Stuf!
    Lake Como
    Moves
    27 Mar '24 11:121 edit
    @shavixmir said
    Say I claim to the bank that my car is worth 5.000.000 euros... Can I borrow 2 million and they say yes. And I can't repay the 2 million and they take my car... which is worth a lot bloody less...

Is that alright in trump world?
    Save it man. You got nuthin’.
    Trump repaid his loans with interest the bank made money. You must be watching the wrong news channel.
  4. Subscriberkevcvs57
    Flexible
    The wrong side of 60
    Moves
    27 Mar '24 11:131 edit
    @averagejoe1 said
    I figured that y'all could thresh that out, so see if you can thresh this one.

BERNIE MADOFF BOND WAS $10 MILLION.
    He was responsible ofr the largest Ponzi scheme in history, defrauded thousands of investors out of Tens of BILLIONS of dollars over the course of 17 years. SOME committed suicide.

DONALD TRUMP BOND $455 MILLION

NO VICTIMS, Banks paid back ...[text shortened]... Bond $10M. Bond $455 Million.

Comments , again? Sonhouse will have to really think on this one.
    BERNIE MADOFF WENT TO JAIL DUMBASS his bond was based on his likelihood to abscond but his punishment was jail time and I doubt he had access to 450 million
    Your talking about two different types of bonds you halfwit, Trump is welching on a fine imposed by a court for committing loan fraud, jeezo you people are so dumb you’ll probably pay the orange billionaires legal fees and fines for him.
    DOH! Too late 😞
  5. Subscriberkevcvs57
    Flexible
    The wrong side of 60
    Moves
    27 Mar '24 11:171 edit
    @averagejoe1 said
    Trump repaid his loans with interest the bank made money. You must be watching the wrong news channel.
    HE CHEATED THE BANK AND ITS INVESTORS / SHAREHOLDERS OUT OFTHE HIGHER INTEREST RATES HE SHOULD HAVE PAID BASED ON HIS ACTUAL COLLATERAL VALUE DUMBASS
    Oh yeah and he got caught because he is also a dumbass
  6. SubscriberAverageJoe1
    Gimme It! Free Stuf!
    Lake Como
    Moves
    27 Mar '24 11:201 edit
    @kevcvs57 said
    BERNIE MADOFF WENT TO JAIL DUMBASS his bond was based on his likelihood to abscond but his punishment was jail time and I doubt he had access to 450 million
    Your talking about two different types of bonds you halfwit, Trump is welching on a fine imposed by a court for committing loan fraud, jeezo you people are so dumb you’ll probably pay the orange billionaires legal fees and fines for him.
    DOH! Too late 😞
    Madoff went to jail AFTER the bond period. So your saying that is irrelevant, and Trump could go to jail, of course. Why do you mention jail, Kev, how long you been debating. It is not part of th this issue, start a thread on jail for Bernie and Donald. Whew.
    YOur stayng he did not have 450 Million, which he likley did, is also irrelevant. YOu boys are floundering. Trump charged with loan fraud, Bernie defrauded too.
    You re losing it.
  7. SubscriberAverageJoe1
    Gimme It! Free Stuf!
    Lake Como
    Moves
    27 Mar '24 11:232 edits
    @kevcvs57 said
    HE CHEATED THE BANK AND ITS INVESTORS / SHAREHOLDERS OUT OFTHE HIGHER INTEREST RATES HE SHOULD HAVE PAID BASED ON HIS ACTUAL COLLATERAL VALUE DUMBASS
    Oh yeah and he got caught because he is also a dumbass
    You are pitiful. The banks make their OWN asssesments of values, they appraise the callateral, they do not literally rely on the borrower's loan application. It is a loan application that he gave them with his opinions. They make the decisions, they fixed the interest rate based on their findings.
    Whew.

Can't wait till SHouse takes a stab at it. YOu are all batting zero. One of Sonhouse's gambits is to change subject or to re-direct. He may write about Covid, y'all remember Covid.
  8. SubscriberAverageJoe1
    Gimme It! Free Stuf!
    Lake Como
    Moves
    27 Mar '24 11:28
    @kevcvs57
    KEV, just so you can settle down, if you walk into a bank and misrepresent something, the value or anything else, you are simply turned down after they find it all out. You don't get sued, they don't call the cops, they just tell you to get out.
  9. Subscribershavixmir
    Guppy poo
    Sewers of Holland
    Moves
    27 Mar '24 11:53
    @averagejoe1 said
    No he didn’t.
    It’s why nobody is lending him any money. It was even on Fox. Seriously. He’s a notorious non-payer.

He does win at golf though… in his own tournaments on his own courses…
  10. Joined
    05 Nov '06
    Moves
    27 Mar '24 12:06
    @shavixmir said
    No he didn’t.
    It’s why nobody is lending him any money. It was even on Fox. Seriously. He’s a notorious non-payer.

He does win at golf though… in his own tournaments on his own courses…
    why do you lie about this?
  11. SubscriberAverageJoe1
    Gimme It! Free Stuf!
    Lake Como
    Moves
    27 Mar '24 12:191 edit
    @mott-the-hoople said
    Shav does lie. Beware the fork-ed tongue. None of us know all the underpinnings, but suffice that all of the bank witnesses have clearly confirmed that he cost them nothing, and that they made money, and that he has paid his loans. Out of their own mouths. No need to research, given that clear testimony.
    Next up.
  12. SubscriberAverageJoe1
    Gimme It! Free Stuf!
    Lake Como
    Moves
    27 Mar '24 12:21
    @AverageJoe1
    And note that not one of you libs has dared comment on the main issue, why did Bernie, who wreaked hell in many lives, only have a $10M bond?.....Where Trump, who ruined no one, not even the banks, had to do $455M>. No Comment? Shall we discuss covid, what a subject!!!!
    Where the hell is Sonhouse?
  13. Subscribershavixmir
    Guppy poo
    Sewers of Holland
    Moves
    27 Mar '24 13:34
    @mott-the-hoople said
    I don't. It was on Fox news.
    If anyone is lying, then it's obviously them.
  14. Subscribershavixmir
    Guppy poo
    Sewers of Holland
    Moves
    27 Mar '24 13:34
    @averagejoe1 said
    Shav does lie. Beware the fork-ed tongue. None of us know all the underpinnings, but suffice that all of the bank witnesses have clearly confirmed that he cost them nothing, and that they made money, and that he has paid his loans. Out of their own mouths. No need to research, given that clear testimony.
    Next up.
    You really are blindingly stupid, aren't you?
  15. SubscriberAverageJoe1
    Gimme It! Free Stuf!
    Lake Como
    Moves
    27 Mar '24 13:53
    @shavixmir said
    You really are blindingly stupid, aren't you?
    Well, given that Fox nor any media can be trusted, let us, you and me, discount the media, and zero in on the bank managers with whom Trump did business. THEY say he was above board with his dealings, that they made money, and would, in normal circumstances, continue doing business.

Trump never defaulted on the loans, which he repaid, and Haigh, bank officer, agreed Trump didn’t make any late payments that he was aware of.

Now, that out of the way, do you think it was fair, like libs see the def of fair, that Trump was assessed about FORTY times the bail amount than a died-in-the-wool criminal who bankrupted hundreds of people?
    Do you think it is fair? (careful, sonhouse may read this)

Cookies help us deliver our Services. By using our Services or clicking I agree, you agree to our use of cookies. Learn More.I Agree