2. SubscriberEarl of Trumps
    Pawn Whisperer
    My Kingdom fora Pawn
    Moves
    07 Jul '20 16:181 edit
    The post that was quoted here has been removed
    I've reported you, AGAIN.
    If you want to accuse me of defending Neo-Nazis, first prove to me these
    retailers are Neo-Nazis. So far, all you have done is draw numbers out of a hat.

If you want to converse with me, do not do so by flinging lies and insults.

Why did the DHS use the turn of phrase "out of 88"?
    How can I answer when I don't even know what the frip you asked? Try English!
    What is DHS, what means "turn of phrase"? "out of 88"????

How many retailers have you researched to see if they use the price $88 or $.88?
    none, I bet.
    But when a Trump retailer uses such a figure, whoa!!! We got ourselves a White Supremist Dog Whistle!!

Frankly, your argument belongs in the bin of crazed conspiracy theories.
    "admit your mistake"... lololol, sure, kaz. As soon as you prove it to me.
  3. Germany
    Moves
    07 Jul '20 16:23
    @earl-of-trumps said
    I've reported you, AGAIN.
    If you want to accuse me of defending Neo-Nazis, first prove to me these
    retailers are Neo-Nazis. So far, all you have done is draw numbers out of a hat.

If you want to converse with me, do not do so by flinging lies and insults.

Why did the DHS use the turn of phrase "out of 88"?
    How can I answer when I don't even know what ...[text shortened]... zed conspiracy theories.
    "admit your mistake"... lololol, sure, kaz. As soon as you prove it to me.
    Try reading the entire OP and the four distinct examples contained therein.
  4. R
    Standard memberRemoved
    Moves
    07 Jul '20 16:46
    https://www.redhotpawn.com/forum/science/sunlight-as-a-disinfectant.185057/page-6

Notice the post number and poster...
  5. R
    Standard memberRemoved
    Moves
    07 Jul '20 16:55
    https://www.redhotpawn.com/forum/debates/hey-don%E2%80%99t-steal-my-nazi-flag.186072

EoT was the last poster. #44. Which is half of 88. I think you are on to something.
  6. Germany
    Moves
    07 Jul '20 16:57
    @joe-shmo said
    https://www.redhotpawn.com/forum/debates/hey-don%E2%80%99t-steal-my-nazi-flag.186072

EoT was the last poster. #44. Which is half of 88. I think you are on to something.
    Perhaps you can fare better than EoT. Why, in your view, did the DHS use the phrase "less than 13 out of 88" to refer to a fraction of a large group of people?
  7. R
    Standard memberRemoved
    Moves
    07 Jul '20 16:59
    @kazetnagorra said
    Perhaps you can fare better than EoT. Why, in your view, did the DHS use the phrase "less than 13 out of 88" to refer to a fraction of a large group of people?
    You ruined it! My last post was #35, the transpose of which is 53. Added together...88!
  8. R
    Standard memberRemoved
    Moves
    07 Jul '20 17:011 edit
    @kazetnagorra said
    I thought your numbers of concern are 14 and 88.
  9. SubscriberEarl of Trumps
    Pawn Whisperer
    My Kingdom fora Pawn
    Moves
    07 Jul '20 17:20
    @joe-shmo said
    Numerology, Joe.

It's a parrrrrrrrr-ful weapon! HeHaaaaaaaaaa

I wonder if liberals/leftists use astrology charts, too.
    Leftist: "Yes, Friday is optimal, according to my charts. Libra is rising in aquarius and the moondog is in philadelphia. We will burn down the police station on Friday night!"
  10. SubscriberEarl of Trumps
    Pawn Whisperer
    My Kingdom fora Pawn
    Moves
    07 Jul '20 17:25
    @kazetnagorra said
    Try reading the entire OP and the four distinct examples contained therein.
    Trying proving to me that the pricer didn't choose $88 on nothing more than market forces

when you can prove that, come back and talk to me.
    In the meantime, stop drooling on yourself.
  11. Germany
    Moves
    07 Jul '20 17:501 edit
    @joe-shmo said
    So you can't think of a reason other than the one I mentioned in my OP?
  12. R
    Standard memberRemoved
    Moves
    07 Jul '20 19:131 edit
    @kazetnagorra said
    So you can't think of a reason other than the one I mentioned in my OP?
    No... I cant think of a reason other than the one you alluded to. "Could just be a coincidence..." -kazetnagorra

Jesbus--welcome to the "tinfoil hat" club bub...
  13. Germany
    Moves
    07 Jul '20 20:13
    @joe-shmo said
    No... I cant think of a reason other than the one you alluded to. "Could just be a coincidence..." -kazetnagorra

Jesbus--welcome to the "tinfoil hat" club bub...
    Defending neo-Nazis it is, then?
  14. R
    Standard memberRemoved
    Moves
    07 Jul '20 20:351 edit
    @kazetnagorra said
    Defending neo-Nazis it is, then?
    Listen...there is a nonzero probability that a neo-Nazi works for the Department of Homeland Security and manipulated a statistic to allude to that. Happy? There is also a greater than zero probability that there is someone of opposite ideology that works for the DHS as well. What is your point? That the DHS is racist because you've uncovered this one piece of circumstantial evidence written over
    two years ago that possibly ( as in "not out of the realm of all things possible" ) someone with neo-Nazi ideology manipulated to dog whistle support for Hitler?
  15. Germany
    Moves
    07 Jul '20 20:42
    @joe-shmo said
    Listen...there is a nonzero probability that a neo-Nazi works for the Department of Homeland Security and manipulated a statistic to allude to that. Happy? There is also a greater than zero probability that there is someone of opposite ideology that works for the DHS as well. What is your point? That the DHS is racist because you've uncovered this one piece of circumstanti ...[text shortened]... all things possible" ) someone with neo-Nazi ideology manipulated to dog whistle support for Hitler?
    So there is a high likelihood that a neo-Nazi works or worked for the DHS and wrote a piece for a government website that after two years is still online. There is a high likelihood that neo-Nazis work for the Trump campaign and that they have used the inverted red triangle - a Nazi symbol designating political opponents - in ads attacking Antifa.

This does not concern you at all? Even the AfD does a better job trying to hide its links to white supremacists.

Cookies help us deliver our Services. By using our Services or clicking I agree, you agree to our use of cookies. Learn More.I Agree