1. Standard memberAThousandYoung
    or different places
    tinyurl.com/2tp8tyx8
    Moves
    24 Sep '20 21:01
    @earl-of-trumps said
    I don't think anybody today is responsible for the slavery of 300 years ago, but you do.

ya see, only a racist mind would say that since slave owners were white, then "white bad". *All* whites.

Are you white? I only ask to see if you intend to cancel yourself to pay for your white privilege.
    They aren't responsible but they still get to inherit the profits. Funny how that works.
  2. Standard memberAThousandYoung
    or different places
    tinyurl.com/2tp8tyx8
    Moves
    24 Sep '20 21:32
    @earl-of-trumps said
    Most of those fires are SET, in case you have not paid attention.

I posted just a few days ago in here, one man was arrested for starting a fire. He was
    released on bail. They then caught him with starting 6 fires.

So what you really see, ATY, is likely democrat activists causing mayhem and death.

Way to go.
    Someone set our building on fire once. LAFD took care of it quickly and efficiently.
  3. SubscriberSuzianne
    Misfit Queen
    Isle of Misfit Toys
    Moves
    24 Sep '20 22:28
    @earl-of-trumps said
    To create chaos and havoc, what else?

All you have to do is look at the actions of BLM/antifa after 18 weeks of peaceful protesting to figure it out.
    "All you have to do is look at the actions of the president to figure it out."

There, fixed that for you.

To create havoc and chaos, indeed. He thinks that will get him elected.
  4. S. Korea
    Moves
    24 Sep '20 23:51
    @no1marauder said
    Spray painting "Biden 2020" on a building before you burn it is something that real radicals wouldn't consider for a second, but it's something not too bright right wingers might consider as convincing evidence that George Soros financed leftist terrorists are really burning down people's garages for giggles.
    If you believed that the entire thing would not burn down, why wouldn't you?

Tagging can also be ritual.
  5. S. Korea
    Moves
    24 Sep '20 23:54
    My favorite aspect about this post:

The left is not skeptical in the least about whether or not George Floyd was actually killed by the police, in spite of the fact that there was a lethal dose of fentanyl in his body, he was already unhealthy, he has Coronavirus antibodies in his system, and is a chronic drug user...

But they're ready to put on their skeptical thinking caps when a man's house is burnt down for supporting Trump.
  6. Standard memberno1marauder
    Naturally Right
    Somewhere Else
    Moves
    25 Sep '20 01:26
    @philokalia said

As I said, "not too bright right wingers".

"Biden 2020" is hardly something any left wing radical would "tag" anything with.
  7. Standard memberno1marauder
    Naturally Right
    Somewhere Else
    Moves
    25 Sep '20 01:46
    @philokalia said
    My favorite aspect about this post:

The left is not skeptical in the least about whether or not George Floyd was actually killed by the police, in spite of the fact that there was a lethal dose of fentanyl in his body, he was already unhealthy, he has Coronavirus antibodies in his system, and is a chronic drug user...

But they're ready to put on their skeptical thinking caps when a man's house is burnt down for supporting Trump.
    Maybe because we put more faith in medical examiner's reports and autopsies than in self-serving claims by supposed "victims" who immediately started a GoFund Me and raised about $10K the first day regarding an incident that police haven't even determined was arson.
  8. S. Korea
    Moves
    25 Sep '20 05:33
    @no1marauder said
    Maybe because we put more faith in medical examiner's reports and autopsies than in self-serving claims by supposed "victims" who immediately started a GoFund Me and raised about $10K the first day regarding an incident that police haven't even determined was arson.
    I look forward to the Lawyers going more in depth on these reports during the trial. ^^
  9. Subscriberkevcvs57
    Flexible
    The wrong side of 60
    Moves
    25 Sep '20 06:19
    @philokalia said

That doesn’t make any sense why you bother tagging it if you thought it was going to burn down in entirety?
    A waste of time and paint surely. No the clever money is insurance scam and / or right wing black op.

Cookies help us deliver our Services. By using our Services or clicking I agree, you agree to our use of cookies. Learn More.I Agree