1. S. Korea
    Moves
    24 Sep '20 02:40
    Jay Danielson was recently shot to death in suspicious circumstances, which made the national news.

Now, we have a likely arson incident where someone's garage was burnt to the ground by far leftist hooligans.

A suspicious fire before dawn Wednesday in Brooklyn Center destroyed a freshly vandalized residential garage where Donald Trump presidential campaign flags were displayed, authorities said.

Police and firefighters responded to the blaze in the 6900 block of N. Morgan Avenue shortly before 4 a.m. It burned down the detached garage and totaled three vehicles inside, according to police. Minor damage was done to the house, and no injuries were reported.

Officers and firefighters helped the family save three dogs and four puppies from the home, police said.

“This fire is considered suspicious, and our investigation remains extremely active,” a statement from police read.

Officers saw what appeared to be fresh spray paint on the garage that read “Biden 2020,” “BLM” and an “A” with a circle around it, according to police. The symbol often is a reference to anarchists.

Deana and Dennis Molla said they were asleep in the house along with their 2-year-old son and 5-month old daughter when the fire erupted.

“We heard an explosion that shook the house,” said Deana Molla, who ran to the basement where her husband was finishing up his final day of quarantine after contracting COVID-19.

She said her husband climbed out of a basement window in his boxers and T-shirt, and saw three people running and picked up a box of matches.

Once the fire was under control, Deana Molla said, police showed them a photo of the graffiti on the garage door.

There was one Trump flag on a camper and a second one along with an American flag on a pickup truck, she said.

She recalled a troubling experience her husband had about 10 days ago while working in downtown Minneapolis on a construction site. His pickup with the Trump flag was parked nearby, when someone “drove by slowly and took pictures,” she said, and feces was later left at his vehicle when he went on a water break.

“I think things have gotten way out of control,” said Dennis Molla, who was born in Ukraine and moved to the United States at age 4. “I’m not one of those confrontational people. … I just feel very sorry for my parents, just because they wanted to leave the USSR for us to have a better future and life in America. … For them to see me express my beliefs as a Republican, it’s crazy to think it came down to this.”

https://www.startribune.com/police-suspected-arson-levels-garage-at-home-with-trump-2020-flags/572507431/

It's amazing that his parents fled Communism, and now he is likely the victim of terroristic acts from the far left.
  2. Standard memberno1marauder
    Naturally Right
    Somewhere Else
    Moves
    24 Sep '20 04:421 edit
    @philokalia said
    Jay Danielson was recently shot to death in suspicious circumstances, which made the national news.

Now, we have a likely arson incident where someone's garage was burnt to the ground by far leftist hooligans.

[quote]A suspicious fire before dawn Wednesday in Brooklyn Center destroyed a freshly vandalized residential garage where Donald Trump presidential campaign f ...[text shortened]... t his parents fled Communism, and now he is likely the victim of terroristic acts from the far left.
    Gee, how subtle of these "far left terrorists" to have spray painted "Biden in 2020" along with BLM and supposed anarchist symbols on the garage.

Police should check the Molla's paint supplies and see if they match up.

It's possible it's crank kids or somebody with a grudge against the family rather than a hoax; the chance that it is actually some far left terrorists who really like Joe Biden is about zero.
  3. S. Korea
    Moves
    24 Sep '20 05:00
    @no1marauder said
    Gee, how subtle of these "far left terrorists" to have spray painted "Biden in 2020" along with BLM and supposed anarchist symbols on the garage.

It's possible it's crank kids or somebody with a grudge against the family rather than a hoax; the chance that it is actually some far left terrorists who really like Joe Biden is about zero.
    The far left have burnt down lots of buildings already.

Why not a house?
  4. Standard memberno1marauder
    Naturally Right
    Somewhere Else
    Moves
    24 Sep '20 06:00
    @philokalia said
    The far left have burnt down lots of buildings already.

Why not a house?
    Spray painting "Biden 2020" on a building before you burn it is something that real radicals wouldn't consider for a second, but it's something not too bright right wingers might consider as convincing evidence that George Soros financed leftist terrorists are really burning down people's garages for giggles.
  5. Standard memberAThousandYoung
    or different places
    tinyurl.com/2tp8tyx8
    Moves
    24 Sep '20 06:03
    It is interesting how the map of fires in California matches about 90% with a map of Republican districts. It's almost as though the Fire Departments in those areas weren't being properly funded because of tax cuts...
  6. Standard memberAThousandYoung
    or different places
    tinyurl.com/2tp8tyx8
    Moves
    24 Sep '20 06:03
    @no1marauder said

I'd guess insurance fraud
  7. Subscriberkevcvs57
    Flexible
    The wrong side of 60
    Moves
    24 Sep '20 06:19
    @philokalia said

[quote]A suspicious fire before dawn Wednesday in Brooklyn Center destroyed a freshly vandalized residential garage where Donald Trump presidential campaign f ...[text shortened]... t his parents fled Communism, and now he is likely the victim of terroristic acts from the far left.
    “ Officers saw what appeared to be fresh spray paint on the garage that read “Biden 2020,” “BLM” and an “A” with a circle around it, according to police. The symbol often is a reference to anarchists. “
    Lol Must have run out of paint before they could tag Antifa.
  8. SubscriberSuzianne
    Misfit Queen
    Isle of Misfit Toys
    Moves
    24 Sep '20 07:351 edit
    @philokalia said

Officers saw what appeared to be fresh spray paint on the garage that read “Biden 2020,” “BLM” and an “A” with a circle around it, according to police. The symbol often is a reference to anarchists.
    Anarchists don't support the left, or anybody, for that matter. More likely, they wanted to make people think the "A" stood for Antifa. The new "Scarlet Letter".

This is more likely someone trying to convince easily duped Republicans that this is the left burning down people's homes. You do remember Portland, don't you? How about Kenosha? Remember all the blame Republicans (Trump) put on the left, when most of the trouble was started by the white-supremacist right?
  9. SubscriberEarl of Trumps
    Pawn Whisperer
    My Kingdom fora Pawn
    Moves
    24 Sep '20 12:51
    @athousandyoung said
    It is interesting how the map of fires in California matches about 90% with a map of Republican districts. It's almost as though the Fire Departments in those areas weren't being properly funded because of tax cuts...
    Most of those fires are SET, in case you have not paid attention.

I posted just a few days ago in here, one man was arrested for starting a fire. He was
    released on bail. They then caught him with starting 6 fires.

So what you really see, ATY, is likely democrat activists causing mayhem and death.

Way to go.
  10. SubscriberEarl of Trumps
    Pawn Whisperer
    My Kingdom fora Pawn
    Moves
    24 Sep '20 12:52
    Clearly leftists burning down conservative homes.

What else is new? Antifa. cool.
  11. Subscriberkevcvs57
    Flexible
    The wrong side of 60
    Moves
    24 Sep '20 12:53
    @earl-of-trumps said

I posted just a few days ago in here, one man was arrested for starting a fire. He was

So what you really see, ATY, is likely democrat activists causing mayhem and death.

Way to go.
    Or a firefighter looking for some overtime, I’m sure that’s happened before.
    What’s the Democrats motivation earl?
  12. SubscriberEarl of Trumps
    Pawn Whisperer
    My Kingdom fora Pawn
    Moves
    24 Sep '20 16:24
    @kevcvs57 said
    Or a firefighter looking for some overtime, I’m sure that’s happened before.
    What’s the Democrats motivation earl?
    To create chaos and havoc, what else?

All you have to do is look at the actions of BLM/antifa after 18 weeks of peaceful protesting to figure it out.
  13. Subscribersonhouse
    Fast and Curious
    slatington, pa, usa
    Moves
    24 Sep '20 16:33
    @Earl-of-Trumps

Of course those movements have NOTHING to do with the 300 years of suppression and slavery of blacks, right?

BTW just learned a tidbit: Kentucky didn't formally abolish slavery till 1976.

Says something about that state and the riots going on there.

Terrible anarchists, starting small fires in a trash can. EXECUTE THOSE MURDERERS.
  14. SubscriberEarl of Trumps
    Pawn Whisperer
    My Kingdom fora Pawn
    Moves
    24 Sep '20 19:44
    @sonhouse said
    @Earl-of-Trumps

Of course those movements have NOTHING to do with the 300 years of suppression and slavery of blacks, right?

BTW just learned a tidbit: Kentucky didn't formally abolish slavery till 1976.

Says something about that state and the riots going on there.

Terrible anarchists, starting small fires in a trash can. EXECUTE THOSE MURDERERS.
    I don't think anybody today is responsible for the slavery of 300 years ago, but you do.

ya see, only a racist mind would say that since slave owners were white, then "white bad". *All* whites.

Are you white? I only ask to see if you intend to cancel yourself to pay for your white privilege.
  15. Standard memberAThousandYoung
    or different places
    tinyurl.com/2tp8tyx8
    Moves
    24 Sep '20 21:00
    @earl-of-trumps said

Way to go.
    On our own State? Why would we do that?

Cookies help us deliver our Services. By using our Services or clicking I agree, you agree to our use of cookies. Learn More.I Agree