Sassoon family and anti-Semitism

Sassoon family and anti-Semitism

Debates

Cookies help us deliver our Services. By using our Services or clicking I agree, you agree to our use of cookies. Learn More.

MB

Moves
10 Feb 21

If I point out that the Sassoons were drug pushers is that anti-Semitic just because they are Jewish? I don't think so, but what about this film? It asserts that the opium trade was a Jewish business because the Sassoons hired only Jewish people.

https://www.bitchute.com/video/MhZXFHve5zxE/

If it is true is it anti-Semitic?

Lord

Sewers of Holland

Moves
10 Feb 21

Nope. In general.

However, if your accusations are one of many, and in the end it’s always the leftist elite, the media or the Jews who are behind a sinister plot to dictate society... then yes. Yes it is.

That’s why when you say it, it is antisemitic.
Because the accusation is part of a larger agenda.

Don’t be an arse.

Heed my advice.

k
Flexible

The wrong side of 60

Moves
10 Feb 21
1 edit

@metal-brain said
If I point out that the Sassoons were drug pushers is that anti-Semitic just because they are Jewish? I don't think so, but what about this film? It asserts that the opium trade was a Jewish business because the Sassoons hired only Jewish people.

https://www.bitchute.com/video/MhZXFHve5zxE/

If it is true is it anti-Semitic?
Damn I thought us Brits ran the opium trade.
Oh yeah, no I didn’t watch the film claiming that the Jews were solely responsible for the trade in opium.
What could that possibly even look like?

MB

Moves
10 Feb 21
1 edit

@kevcvs57 said
Damn I thought us Brits ran the opium trade.
Oh yeah, no I didn’t watch the film claiming that the Jews were solely responsible for the trade in opium.
What could that possibly even look like?
An American did illegal sales of it and became the first American multi Millionaire.

https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/John_Jacob_Astor

FDR's grandfather was in the opium trade. Most of FDR's family wealth was from opium money. Look up Delano.

They were not Jewish.

s
Fast and Curious

slatington, pa, usa

Moves
10 Feb 21

@Metal-Brain
So all the immorality is on the DEMOCRAT party and the republicans are just angels. Got it.

k
Flexible

The wrong side of 60

Moves
10 Feb 21
1 edit

@metal-brain said
An American did illegal sales of it and became the first American multi Millionaire.

https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/John_Jacob_Astor

FDR's grandfather was in the opium trade. Most of FDR's family wealth was from opium money. Look up Delano.

They were not Jewish.
Well what the f are you babbling about then. Yeah rich people have often done bad things to get rich and it’s still going on now.
JFKs dad made money from bootleg booze, 🤷🏻royalty are just descendants of successful blood soaked warlords 🤷🏻
Exactly what point are you trying to make?

Pawn Whisperer

My Kingdom fora Pawn

Moves
10 Feb 21

@Metal-Brain - a Jewish business because the Sassoons hired only Jewish people.

That's discrimination! and racism, too, of course.

k
Flexible

The wrong side of 60

Moves
11 Feb 21

@earl-of-trumps said
@Metal-Brain - a Jewish business because the Sassoons hired only Jewish people.

That's discrimination! and racism, too, of course.
That’s a bit disingenuous if it’s not tongue in cheek. Nearly all criminal enterprises use people that they know and trust via familial and neighbourhood connections, are the Sicilian mob racist are the Irish mob and the Italian mob racist because of that employment practice.

MB

Moves
11 Feb 21

@kevcvs57 said
That’s a bit disingenuous if it’s not tongue in cheek. Nearly all criminal enterprises use people that they know and trust via familial and neighbourhood connections, are the Sicilian mob racist are the Irish mob and the Italian mob racist because of that employment practice.
Yes, but they don't all have the backing of the British Empire to force opium on China and marry into the Rothschild family.

Pawn Whisperer

My Kingdom fora Pawn

Moves
11 Feb 21

@kevcvs57 - That’s a bit disingenuous if it’s not tongue in cheek.

It was tongue-in-cheek.

D

Moves
11 Feb 21

MB

Moves
12 Feb 21

Not much has changed since then except they are making heroin out of it now.

http://www.dailyalternative.co.uk/exposed-british-soldiers-protect-afghanistan-opium-trade/

MB

Moves
18 Feb 21

John Kerry comes from opium money. From his Forbes side of the family. Now he is the climate czar.

MB

Moves
18 Feb 21

Protecting the American Opium Trade

k
Flexible

The wrong side of 60

Moves
19 Feb 21

@metal-brain said
Yes, but they don't all have the backing of the British Empire to force opium on China and marry into the Rothschild family.
The Sicilian mafia had the backing of the US government during World War Two.
What the British did to China and it’s people during that time was disgusting and inexcusable but they would have done it with or without the assistance of the Sassoon family. To single out the fact it involved some Jews is anti Semitic IMO.