1. SubscriberAverageJoe1
    Gimme It! Free Stuf!
    Lake Como
    Moves
    05 Jun '23 23:56
    OK, new world everyone. I, like you, get bored, over all the same subjects.., hell, SHouse mentioned abortion in an off-subject thread yesterday. So, Y'all have at it.
    I will weigh in on occasion with interesting news, and what a good one to start with, you snivelling libs!!!
    A student, in a term paper or whatever, about men in women's sports, used the phrase 'biological women' which is a word that has been invented I think just this year. The lib faculty had banned it. Y'all talk about THAT!!! haha. Is that power? Failure of democracy? Fascism? Y'all had said DeSantis was banning, and here the libs are. I cannot imagine writing ad infinitum about this stuff. Y'all ban too!!?!?!? Who knew??
    Anyway, I learned another new word from someone here last month, 'ghosting', so cool. So I will ghost for a while. Here is a link to get you started, as you monitor my class of daily events. Just think, you won't have to write about how much you hate, or love, a certain pollitical candidate, nor try to sway others. Ahh , peace. Marauder tried it, but was addicted, and is back.

https://www.cincinnati.com/story/news/2023/06/05/university-cincinnati-student-biological-women-grade/70288675007/
  2. Subscriberkmax87
    Blade Runner
    Republicants
    Moves
    07 Jun '23 08:54
    @averagejoe1 said
    OK, new world everyone. I, like you, get bored, over all the same subjects.., hell, SHouse mentioned abortion in an off-subject thread yesterday. So, Y'all have at it.
    I will weigh in on occasion with interesting news, and what a good one to start with, you snivelling libs!!!
    A student, in a term paper or whatever, about men in women's sports, used the phrase ...[text shortened]... ncinnati.com/story/news/2023/06/05/university-cincinnati-student-biological-women-grade/70288675007/
    😴 😴 😴 😴 😴 😴 😴 😴
  3. Subscribershavixmir
    Guppy poo
    Sewers of Holland
    Moves
    07 Jun '23 12:46
    @averagejoe1 said
    A student, in a term paper or whatever, about men in women's sports, used the phrase ...[text shortened]... ncinnati.com/story/news/2023/06/05/university-cincinnati-student-biological-women-grade/70288675007/
    What’s the debate?
  4. Joined
    18 Jan '05
    Moves
    07 Jun '23 12:57
    @shavixmir said
    What’s the debate?
    As to weather the professor is actually a professor or just a bloody idiot?, I choose the latter.
  5. Subscribershavixmir
    Guppy poo
    Sewers of Holland
    Moves
    07 Jun '23 14:15
    @jimmac said
    As to weather the professor is actually a professor or just a bloody idiot?, I choose the latter.
    It’s very hard to tell.
    I mean the OP suggests that “biological women” is a newly made up word; obviously erronous.

As for the whole woke thing: I’m opposed to that sort of sentiment.
  6. Joined
    23 Nov '11
    Moves
    07 Jun '23 14:25
    @AverageJoe1 sexual genetics and development is complex. The notion that every human is biologically clearly male or female is false.
    https://www.nhs.uk/conditions/differences-in-sex-development/
  7. Joined
    20 Oct '06
    Moves
    07 Jun '23 16:301 edit
    @jimmac said
    Not or.

And.

Awful debate topic.
  8. SubscriberAverageJoe1
    Gimme It! Free Stuf!
    Lake Como
    Moves
    07 Jun '23 17:46
    @wildgrass said
    Not or.

And.

Awful debate topic.
    Debate? OP says 'interesting news', 'daily events' and 'you don't have to write'.
    No debate necessary but it would be good for you to chime in with some opinion if you would like.
    Like this one,.... I have a gas furnace, maybe y'all do. Biden is cracking down on them. Sonhouse hates power-moves, so I would think he and Earl, et al, could have a go. I am just the messenger.

https://www.foxnews.com/politics/biden-admin-preparing-target-americans-gas-furnaces-amid-stove-crackdown
  9. Joined
    20 Oct '06
    Moves
    07 Jun '23 18:00
    @averagejoe1 said
    Debate? OP says 'interesting news', 'daily events' and 'you don't have to write'.
    No debate necessary but it would be good for you to chime in with some opinion if you would like.
    Like this one,.... I have a gas furnace, maybe y'all do. Biden is cracking down on them. Sonhouse hates power-moves, so I would think he and Earl, et al, could have a go. I am just ...[text shortened]... ://www.foxnews.com/politics/biden-admin-preparing-target-americans-gas-furnaces-amid-stove-crackdown
    Take your sensitive micro aggressions to the "I am just a messenger" forum.
  10. Standard memberAThousandYoung
    or different places
    tinyurl.com/2tp8tyx8
    Moves
    07 Jun '23 21:42
    The class was "Women’s Gender Studies in Pop Culture" for what that's worth

Cookies help us deliver our Services. By using our Services or clicking I agree, you agree to our use of cookies. Learn More.I Agree