Michelle will be Dem nominee, 2024

Michelle will be Dem nominee, 2024

Debates

Cookies help us deliver our Services. By using our Services or clicking I agree, you agree to our use of cookies. Learn More.

MB

Moves
04 Oct 22

@averagejoe1 said
Couldn't wait any longer to put this out there. It will give you fellers something to bubble about! There is no question in my mind. Think about it. Who else? Bet you boys can't come up with a more logical candidate.
She will have to beat Biden for the nomination. She could point out he is going through mental decline to win, but would she do that to her friend Joe? I thought black people liked racial jungle Joe.

https://www.zerohedge.com/political/biden-tells-sharpton-hes-running-president-again-2024

s
Fast and Curious

slatington, pa, usa

Moves
05 Oct 22
2 edits

@Metal-Brain
And that would be because humans cannot live under a real communist regime because SHYTE floats to the top and then that experiment is OVER and it is now a brand new authoritarian dictatorship where you NEVER say ANYTHING bad about the government or go to a ten year long reeducation center.
Communism might seem wonderful to you but it will NEVER work with humans. Maybe a world with intelligent robots with no humans around maybe THEY could make a communist regime without ugly types rising to the top but not with humans.
Humans cannot agree on much of ANYTHING much less agree to let a government enter their very bedrooms and dictate what you can do there as well as where you work, what kind of work our analysts have figured you are suited for, doesn't matter if you want to be a violinist, they think you will be great in a military Jet manufacturing facility and that is that.
THAT is what 'Communism' is now. And there is NO OTHER WAY IT WOULD TURN OUT.
People don't want to have NOTHING of their own, EVERYTHING owned by the government, folks want to OWN their own property, buy and sell if they chose, that would NEVER happen under a real communist regime.

I would vote for Michelle. Michelle Pfeiffer!

MB

Moves
05 Oct 22

@sonhouse said
@Metal-Brain
And that would be because humans cannot live under a real communist regime because SHYTE floats to the top and then that experiment is OVER and it is now a brand new authoritarian dictatorship where you NEVER say ANYTHING bad about the government or go to a ten year long reeducation center.
Communism might seem wonderful to you but it will NEVER work with huma ...[text shortened]... would NEVER happen under a real communist regime.

There was an experiment? Tell me about this experiment that never happened.

Gimme It! Free Stuf!

Lake Como

Moves
05 Oct 22
1 edit

@metal-brain said
She will have to beat Biden for the nomination. She could point out he is going through mental decline to win, but would she do that to her friend Joe? I thought black people liked racial jungle Joe.

https://www.zerohedge.com/political/biden-tells-sharpton-hes-running-president-again-2024
Oh, MB.
Here is one of 100's of links for your morning coffee. Biden is a proven racist. Funny you phrase 'racial jungle'. He once said he did not want his kids to grow up in a racial jungle that was evolving in the schools. Point being, he did not want his kids to 'mix' with black kids. How can you be so clueless. He is a racist. He lied just yesterday how he was all into the Puerto Ricans in Delaware. Jesus. You will not respond to this post, which shows him as a racist. See if you can find a link that shows he is NOT a racist 🤔

https://www.heritage.org/progressivism/commentary/bidens-history-getting-away-racist-remarks

MB

Moves
05 Oct 22

@averagejoe1 said
Oh, MB.
Here is one of 100's of links for your morning coffee. Biden is a proven racist. Funny you phrase 'racial jungle'. He once said he did not want his kids to grow up in a racial jungle that was evolving in the schools. Point being, he did not want his kids to 'mix' with black kids. How can you be so clueless. He is a racist. He lied just yesterday how ...[text shortened]... 🤔

https://www.heritage.org/progressivism/commentary/bidens-history-getting-away-racist-remarks
Of course Biden is a racist. Why do you think I called him racial jungle Joe?
I hate Biden.

Gimme It! Free Stuf!

Lake Como

Moves
05 Oct 22

@metal-brain said
I hate Biden.
I , As another Joe, I get confused with him often

Gimme It! Free Stuf!

Lake Como

Moves
05 Oct 22

@sonhouse said
@Metal-Brain
Communism might seem wonderful to you but it will NEVER work with huma ...[text shortened]... would NEVER happen under a real communist regime.

The commies would put us on a list, I would lose my precious Austen Healy and a few properties! Wonder who ends up with our stuff. MB will make sure we would get enough to eat. Would we still have to work? Would we be required to?

Moves
05 Oct 22

@averagejoe1 said
I , As another Joe, I get confused with him often
Only in your own mind, Joe. To the rest of us, you two are unmistakable. Sorry, but like your orange buddy, you just don't have the hair.

Moves
05 Oct 22

@averagejoe1 said
I would lose my precious Austen Healy
If it were that precious to you - if it even existed! - you would know how to spell it.

You're too obvious, Joe. Just too obvious.

Gimme It! Free Stuf!

Lake Como

Moves
05 Oct 22

@metal-brain said
I hate Biden.
You did, I mis-read your post. I was so overwhelmed with the _________ of Sonhouse that I got off track.
I wonder if Sonhouse is cool with Biden. He can't hate both him And Trump, can he?

Gimme It! Free Stuf!

Lake Como

Moves
05 Oct 22

@shallow-blue said
If it were that precious to you - if it even existed! - you would know how to spell it.

Yeah, you must have caught my mis-spelling Austin!!!!
I only have about half of it, as it is stove-up in a garage. Parts have to be rigged not unlike the Cuba afficienados! (didn't spell that right either) They use a paper towel roll for oil filter.

MB

Moves
06 Oct 22

@averagejoe1 said
You did, I mis-read your post. I was so overwhelmed with the _________ of Sonhouse that I got off track.
I wonder if Sonhouse is cool with Biden. He can't hate both him And Trump, can he?
Sohouse is an ultra partisan creature. He is a Biden apologist who hates Trump.
I hate them both.

k
Flexible

The wrong side of 60

Moves
06 Oct 22

@shallow-blue said

Lol it would’ve been too easy to Google, maybe he was getting it confused with his girlfriend the famous female author Jean Austen.

Gimme It! Free Stuf!

Lake Como

Moves
06 Oct 22

@kevcvs57 said
Lol it would’ve been too easy to Google, maybe he was getting it confused with his girlfriend the famous female author Jean Austen.
Actually, I did

k
Flexible

The wrong side of 60

Moves
06 Oct 22

@averagejoe1 said
Actually, I did
Stop now, just stop 😂😂