1. SubscriberAverageJoe1
    Gimme It! Free Stuf!
    Lake Como
    Moves
    28 Sep '22 20:391 edit
    Couldn't wait any longer to put this out there. It will give you fellers something to bubble about! There is no question in my mind. Think about it. Who else? Bet you boys can't come up with a more logical candidate.
  2. Joined
    23 Feb '22
    Moves
    28 Sep '22 22:16
    @averagejoe1 said
    Couldn't wait any longer to put this out there. It will give you fellers something to bubble about! There is no question in my mind. Think about it. Who else? Bet you boys can't come up with a more logical candidate.
    Sadly, you may be right.
    People will vote for her because they know Barack will be the one behind the scenes really calling the shots, and the idiot left will be hungering after his leadership, despite the mess he left the country in.
  3. Joined
    07 Dec '05
    Moves
    29 Sep '22 00:43
    @averagejoe1 said
    Are you suggesting Biden will not run or that Biden will fail to get the nomination despite being president?
  4. SubscriberAverageJoe1
    Gimme It! Free Stuf!
    Lake Como
    Moves
    29 Sep '22 01:38
    @metal-brain said
    Are you suggesting Biden will not run or that Biden will fail to get the nomination despite being president?
    You are trying to entertain yourself, I presume? Have at it.
    Libs like reasons or explanations, or trying to find openings of weakness, but, hey, Michelle will run. Say, golly, Joe, a few months from now, how did you know?
  5. Subscribershavixmir
    Guppy poo
    Sewers of Holland
    Moves
    29 Sep '22 01:56
    @averagejoe1 said
    If you liked it you should have put a ring on it.
  6. Joined
    07 Dec '05
    Moves
    29 Sep '22 04:37
    @averagejoe1 said
    You are trying to entertain yourself, I presume? Have at it.
    Libs like reasons or explanations, or trying to find openings of weakness, but, hey, Michelle will run. Say, golly, Joe, a few months from now, how did you know?
    Why did you evade the question?
    Which do you think it will be?
  7. SubscriberPonderable
    chemist
    Linkenheim
    Moves
    29 Sep '22 08:36
    @averagejoe1 said
    Thank you for sharing.

So how much money would you put in a bet?

I am holding against.
    While she would certainly a much more sympathetic candidate than any other I presume to run. She has not the political experience and I doubt, that she has the ambition.
  8. Joined
    06 Nov '15
    Moves
    29 Sep '22 09:20
    @averagejoe1 said
    And I will be voting for her in spite of all republican attempts to demonize the candidacy.

But you all continue your plots and gaslighting:
    The orangeman will be around shortly to derail it all.
  9. Joined
    06 Nov '15
    Moves
    29 Sep '22 09:25
    @jj-adams said
    Sadly, you may be right.
    People will vote for her because they know Barack will be the one behind the scenes really calling the shots, and the idiot left will be hungering after his leadership, despite the mess he left the country in.
    And why might that be?
    Oh...I get it.
    Barack is black.
    Michelle is black.
    Therefore, they must be in cahoots to subvert democracy.

For Pete's sake! You simpletons need to take-off your orange-tinted glasses.
  10. Joined
    23 Feb '22
    Moves
    29 Sep '22 11:36
    @woofwoof said
    And why might that be?
    Oh...I get it.
    Barack is black.
    Michelle is black.

Michelle has never held public office and you think her husband won't be the one behind the scenes telling her what to do?
  11. SubscriberPonderable
    chemist
    Linkenheim
    Moves
    29 Sep '22 11:39
    @jj-adams said
    Michelle has never held public office and you think her husband won't be the one behind the scenes telling her what to do?
    VERY worng reasoning.

That is the exact argument, that she won't run at all.
  12. SubscriberAverageJoe1
    Gimme It! Free Stuf!
    Lake Como
    Moves
    29 Sep '22 12:14
    @metal-brain said
    Why did you evade the question?
    Which do you think it will be?
    Oh, that was a question. It is so irrelevant what the Biden stance will be if she runs, that I discounted him in my mind. No one, including you, will pay any attention to what Biden does. She simply kicks him aside.
  13. SubscriberAverageJoe1
    Gimme It! Free Stuf!
    Lake Como
    Moves
    29 Sep '22 12:16
    @woofwoof said
    And I will be voting for her in spite of all republican attempts to demonize the candidacy.

But you all continue your plots and gaslighting:
    The orangeman will be around shortly to derail it all.
    Repubs will lose if Trump is nominee , in my opinion.
  14. SubscriberAverageJoe1
    Gimme It! Free Stuf!
    Lake Como
    Moves
    29 Sep '22 12:18
    @woofwoof said
    And why might that be?
    Oh...I get it.
    Barack is black.
    Michelle is black.

Well, when you figure Biden (his handlers) put people in office totally because of their color, (making them racist, but I digress), then it can certainly be expected that they will not change their ways. So your point about what color they are is noted.
  15. Subscribershavixmir
    Guppy poo
    Sewers of Holland
    Moves
    29 Sep '22 12:21
    @averagejoe1 said
    Well, when you figure Biden (his handlers) put people in office totally because of their color, (making them racist, but I digress), then it can certainly be expected that they will not change their ways. So your point about what color they are is noted.
    You're a very strange little man.

Cookies help us deliver our Services. By using our Services or clicking I agree, you agree to our use of cookies. Learn More.I Agree