1. Joined
    23 Feb '22
    Moves
    29 Sep '22 12:50
    @averagejoe1 said
    Well, when you figure Biden (his handlers) put people in office totally because of their color, (making them racist, but I digress), then it can certainly be expected that they will not change their ways. So your point about what color they are is noted.
    Don't forget the freak brigade that are LGTBBQ.
    Just look at "Admiral" Rachel Levine.
    I'd post pictures but everybody knows what he/she looks like.
    Biden sure can pick'em.
  2. SubscriberAverageJoe1
    Gimme It! Free Stuf!
    Lake Como
    Moves
    29 Sep '22 13:14
    @jj-adams said
    Don't forget the freak brigade that are LGTBBQ.
    Just look at "Admiral" Rachel Levine.
    I'd post pictures but everybody knows what he/she looks like.
    Biden sure can pick'em.
    You are correct, didn't think of the freak brigade. Why are liberals so into abberation? Face it, they are into it, they seek it out. They force it to the front and center, drive them to the fore.
    Hey, I am simply trying to raise a normal family here.
    Wildgrass, et al, will say,,,, AvJoe, what is normal?.
  3. Joined
    04 Feb '05
    Moves
    29 Sep '22 13:27
    heh the joe is writing fan fiction and you are all humoring him
  4. Subscriberkevcvs57
    Flexible
    The wrong side of 60
    Moves
    29 Sep '22 13:28
    @averagejoe1 said
    You are correct, didn't think of the freak brigade. Why are liberals so into abberation? Face it, they are into it, they seek it out. They force it to the front and center, drive them to the fore.
    Hey, I am simply trying to raise a normal family here.
    Wildgrass, et al, will say,,,, AvJoe, what is normal?.
    Oh the irony
    Surely you’ve noticed that it’s you illiberal social conservatives that seek these things out in order to titillate yourselves?
    You see them everywhere and blow them up into earth shattering end of days manifestations of satan. You probably cannot start your day or get to sleep without your daily fix of someone else’s idiosyncratic life choices and the more salacious the better to tut tut at during the girls coffee and cake mornings
  5. Joined
    07 Dec '05
    Moves
    29 Sep '22 14:23
    @averagejoe1 said
    Oh, that was a question. It is so irrelevant what the Biden stance will be if she runs, that I discounted him in my mind. No one, including you, will pay any attention to what Biden does. She simply kicks him aside.
    Beating an incumbent is not easy. The only way she can win the dem nomination without a serious uphill battle is if Biden does not run for reelection.
  6. SubscriberAverageJoe1
    Gimme It! Free Stuf!
    Lake Como
    Moves
    29 Sep '22 16:36
    @kevcvs57 said
    Oh the irony
    Surely you’ve noticed that it’s you illiberal social conservatives that seek these things out in order to titillate yourselves?
    You see them everywhere and blow them up into earth shattering end of days manifestations of satan. You probably cannot start your day or get to sleep without your daily fix of someone else’s idiosyncratic life choices and the more salacious the better to tut tut at during the girls coffee and cake mornings
    Now, you fellers just look at your posts. All personal. All ad hominem.
    And you deny that Biden, et al, filled spots in the government with LDHFQCh people, I mean, Buttegieg, the admiral, the Jean Pierre character with the white eyelids, the Supreme Court justice who weakly avoided defining a woman, one of the many black pawns that he sprinkled throughout his government. Wonder why he does that, and why he is allowing thousands of Mexican nationals into our streets and towns? And not give a crap about fentanyl? I think that you fellers and China want the demise of the USA, and as I have always said, I think you are going to win.
  7. SubscriberAverageJoe1
    Gimme It! Free Stuf!
    Lake Como
    Moves
    29 Sep '22 19:24
    @shavixmir said
    You're a very strange little man.
    What is strange about common knowledge that people were chosen because of their race or color???. Biden actually said that he was going to nominate such people,, and he did. Even threw trans in there, for god sakes. He did NOT choose people on merit.
    I cannot acknowledge this stuff, Shav. And you can't make me!!!! Why do you find my comments strange. It is so proven that I don't even waste my time on a link for your enlightenment.
  8. SubscriberEarl of Trumps
    Pawn Whisperer
    My Kingdom fora Pawn
    Moves
    29 Sep '22 20:47
    It ain't gonna be Michelle, be still your hearts.

Newsom is obvious. And who knows will rise up between now and 2024. Remember Bill Clinton? amazing rise out of obscurity
  9. Joined
    20 Oct '06
    Moves
    30 Sep '22 02:34
    @earl-of-trumps said
    It ain't gonna be Michelle, be still your hearts.

Newsom is obvious. And who knows will rise up between now and 2024. Remember Bill Clinton? amazing rise out of obscurity
    Newsom is a hack.

While it seems like there are no current candidates that fit this mold, I would vote for any candidate who had some track record of voting/thinking outside of their mainstream partisan ideology.
  10. SubscriberAverageJoe1
    Gimme It! Free Stuf!
    Lake Como
    Moves
    30 Sep '22 20:29
    @wildgrass said
    Newsom is a hack.

While it seems like there are no current candidates that fit this mold, I would vote for any candidate who had some track record of voting/thinking outside of their mainstream partisan ideology.
    That describes Trump.
    My one request,,,,please god, let it be a businessman.
  11. SubscriberEarl of Trumps
    Pawn Whisperer
    My Kingdom fora Pawn
    Moves
    30 Sep '22 21:26
    @AverageJoe1 said - Hey, I am simply trying to raise a normal family here.

And therein lies your problems, Joe.
  12. SubscriberEarl of Trumps
    Pawn Whisperer
    My Kingdom fora Pawn
    Moves
    30 Sep '22 21:29
    @wildgrass said
    Newsom is a hack.

Newsom may be a hack - so many are.

But he has had the attention of the left all along, and he may seem mainstream to the independent voters in the middle.
  13. Joined
    23 Feb '22
    Moves
    30 Sep '22 23:35
    @earl-of-trumps said
    Newsom may be a hack - so many are.

But he has had the attention of the left all along, and he may seem mainstream to the independent voters in the middle.
    And that is so strange.
    Everyone in California knows he is a loser and his policies have destroyed the state they live in, but they will still vote for him.
    What's up with that?
  14. SubscriberAverageJoe1
    Gimme It! Free Stuf!
    Lake Como
    Moves
    01 Oct '22 00:51
    @jj-adams said
    And that is so strange.
    Everyone in California knows he is a loser and his policies have destroyed the state they live in, but they will still vote for him.
    What's up with that?
    They think he will put them on a path to becoming a Romania.
  15. Joined
    04 Feb '05
    Moves
    01 Oct '22 16:00
    @jj-adams said
    And that is so strange.
    What's up with that?
    heh republicans have claimed each governor in California has destroyed since ever. You would think subsequent governors would have nothing left to destroy

Just how many ways can one break a vase?

Or maybe the vase ain't broken and republicans are full of crap?

Cookies help us deliver our Services. By using our Services or clicking I agree, you agree to our use of cookies. Learn More.I Agree