1. SubscriberAverageJoe1
    Gimme It! Free Stuf!
    Lake Como
    Moves
    06 Oct '22 15:161 edit
    @kevcvs57 said
    Stop now, just stop 😂😂
    That is ironic. Stop? Stop you, from demanding wealth be spread around, and loans be forgiven? You are aware that some people have amassed more wealth than others? If you will stop your hell, I will stop mine.😂Seriously, do you think that that could ever happen, get back to the way things used to be? Your great greatGranddaddy a banker, my great granddaddy a carpenter. Everybody was happy
  2. Subscriberkevcvs57
    Flexible
    The wrong side of 60
    Moves
    06 Oct '22 16:11
    @averagejoe1 said
    That is ironic. Stop? Stop you, from demanding wealth be spread around, and loans be forgiven? You are aware that some people have amassed more wealth than others? If you will stop your hell, I will stop mine.😂Seriously, do you think that that could ever happen, get back to the way things used to be? Your great greatGranddaddy a banker, my great granddaddy a carpenter. Everybody was happy
    You do not understand Joe, the serfs have been standing up and demanding greater equality for a thousand years or so except for the ones who worked in the castles.
    We will not stop until the aristocracy’s heavy hand has been lifted from the economic scales and the workers are paid their worth and those that cannot work keep their roofs and their dignity. We refuse to play your game of ever decreasing socioeconomic tiers ensuring that everyone but the destitute and the different have someone to look down upon, we are looking up and we see our class enemies.
  3. SubscriberAverageJoe1
    Gimme It! Free Stuf!
    Lake Como
    Moves
    06 Oct '22 17:10
    @kevcvs57 said
    You do not understand Joe, the serfs have been standing up and demanding greater equality for a thousand years or so except for the ones who worked in the castles.
    We will not stop until the aristocracy’s heavy hand has been lifted from the economic scales and the workers are paid their worth and those that cannot work keep their roofs and their dignity. We refuse to play y ...[text shortened]... te and the different have someone to look down upon, we are looking up and we see our class enemies.
    What does ‘workers paid their worth’ mean? like, if I invest $200,000 into a deli on the corner and hire A staff of seven people, and pay them something over the minimum wage, and end up making good money as the risk taking investor in a capitalist society, how would you think I should pay that staff?
  4. Subscribersonhouse
    Fast and Curious
    slatington, pa, usa
    Moves
    06 Oct '22 17:33
    @Metal-Brain
    You know full well what I am talking about and I will not delve into that piece of BS any further. Take your games and just frigging move to Russia where you will be loved and maybe even get a TV show like Maria.
  5. SubscriberAverageJoe1
    Gimme It! Free Stuf!
    Lake Como
    Moves
    06 Oct '22 18:34
    @sonhouse said
    @Metal-Brain
    You know full well what I am talking about and I will not delve into that piece of BS any further. Take your games and just frigging move to Russia where you will be loved and maybe even get a TV show like Maria.
    Sonhouse, I am sure you are a nice person, but could you not interrupt sensical conversations. Geez. You don't like Trump. That out of the way, join in like a regular guy. If we were all sitting at a Pub, your haranguing would get us thrown out.
  6. SubscriberAverageJoe1
    Gimme It! Free Stuf!
    Lake Como
    Moves
    06 Oct '22 18:401 edit
    Hey Sonhouse, chew on this one.
    I have seen two definitions of Denocracy, a word you have had some trouble with.
    1.). A system of Govt by the whole population, or all the eligible members of a state, typically through elected representatives.

2.Control of any organization or group by a majority of its members.

You can see that the definitions are different. You can see also why I kept asking you all of September for Your definition, as you mentioned democracy a lot in your posts, and I did not know what you were talking about.

So, let's start over!
  7. SubscriberAverageJoe1
    Gimme It! Free Stuf!
    Lake Como
    Moves
    06 Oct '22 19:181 edit
    @AverageJoe1
    I note that Kev does NOT take exception to my saying he wants to spread the wealth around, or that he wants people who borrowed money to not have to pay it back.
    These two things, in a common sense response to the workings of a proper society, really, really suck.

Some People Work Harder Than Others. (screw them.)
  8. SubscriberAverageJoe1
    Gimme It! Free Stuf!
    Lake Como
    Moves
    06 Oct '22 21:46
    @AverageJoe1
    Hey are y'all ready for big-time Hunter news? Watch FOX, not me.

Cookies help us deliver our Services. By using our Services or clicking I agree, you agree to our use of cookies. Learn More.I Agree