1. SubscriberAverageJoe1
    Gimme It! Free Stuf!
    Lake Como
    Moves
    05 Mar '21 00:57
    He says, in so many words, that we are not being obedient enough. He is as fat and and as healthy as you can get, and thinks one of us will listen to him. Well, maybe all of the posters here will. Sorry, hope I dint hurt feelings connecting you with the ass. Do you libs know this?

Michael Moore has 135 people working for him. Of those, THREE,,,,THREE..THREE of them are people that are black people, I hate it for y'all
    Sickening liberals. One of the greatest lies in th world.."I like being a liberal". Like Michael??? Hahahahahah

Oops, sorry did I get awa from your plethora of scinitiallting posts????
  2. Joined
    04 Feb '05
    Moves
    05 Mar '21 01:03
    @averagejoe1 said
    He says, in so many words, that we are not being obedient enough. He is as fat and and as healthy as you can get, and thinks one of us will listen to him. Well, maybe all of the posters here will. Sorry, hope I dint hurt feelings connecting you with the ass. Do you libs know this?

Michael Moore has 135 people working for him. Of those, THREE,,,,THREE..THREE of them ...[text shortened]... chael??? Hahahahahah

"scinitiallting "
    don't use big words if you're too incompetent to spell them.

Also, don't post drunk. You're barely coherent when you're sober.
  3. santa cruz, ca.
    Moves
    05 Mar '21 01:091 edit
    @averagejoe1 said

Michael Moore has 135 people working for him. Of those, THREE,,,,THREE..THREE of them ...[text shortened]... chael??? Hahahahahah

it seems you are not a Michael Moore fan
    oh yeah
    you're a trump groupie
    also morbidly obese
    betcha trump goes first (fingers crossed)
  4. SubscriberAverageJoe1
    Gimme It! Free Stuf!
    Lake Como
    Moves
    05 Mar '21 02:041 edit
    @lemondrop said
    it seems you are not a Michael Moore fan
    oh yeah
    you're a trump groupie
    also morbidly obese
    betcha trump goes first (fingers crossed)
    A classi liberal not-post. You wrote about me? It was about the racist Michael,, not me. Your entire post is about me. Extremely weak stuff, Lemon Drop. Truly, I am trying to bring you boys along in the debate world.
    Try again, and maybe respond to the smelly man telling us what to do, a f'in movie maker. Does this mean that we can tell you what to do, which is, leave conservatives the hell alone.
    Repond to the post, Lemon Drop. Dont be like the rest of these people, angry, the works.
    You can REALLLY appear grown up if you stop it on Trump (he is gone) and observe the pitiful high-pitched Biden. It think his squeezers are a little tight, on his hairynblond legs that children stroke at the pool.
    Do good posting, Lemon. go my direction, regardless your persuasion, or go like Handy and Sonhouse Trump.
  5. SubscriberAverageJoe1
    Gimme It! Free Stuf!
    Lake Como
    Moves
    05 Mar '21 02:18
    @zahlanzi said
    "scinitiallting "
    don't use big words if you're too incompetent to spell them.

Also, don't post drunk. You're barely coherent when you're sober.
    Arent you just so cute. Hey everyone , a featurette with your evening schnapps. Boy I guess I messed up scintillating.
    Do you think I could nail this word,,,a Romanian word? Wish I lived in Romania, for a lot of reasons of course, they got it all, but how could I could I court my darling if I have to say......................Pneumonoultramicroscopicssilicovolcaniconio.
    What civilized country would.........oh, never mind.

Zahlanzi, you do your words, i do mine.Must I always prevail at every debate. Look above where he responds to a post about the actions of Michael Moore (aren't you fellers writing about Covid) and writes ME BACK, about ME!!!!!! You wont get this, but I will pound and pound and when everyone sees the down fall of America, you will be able to communicate like Average Joe, find opportunities which will evolve with the illegals, and prosper .
  6. Standard memberHandyAndy
    Read a book!
    Moves
    05 Mar '21 02:59
    @averagejoe1 said
    Pneumonoultramicroscopicssilicovolcaniconio
    You misspelled it in several places. See if you can find them.

By the way, Michael Moore has an eating disorder, probably no worse than your drinking disorder.
  7. Subscribershavixmir
    Guppy poo
    Sewers of Holland
    Moves
    05 Mar '21 04:36

This post is unavailable.

Please refer to our posting guidelines.

8. SubscriberSuzianne
    Misfit Queen
    Isle of Misfit Toys
    Moves
    05 Mar '21 06:26
    @averagejoe1 said

I'm all for closing the border around Texas and let them stew in their own covid-riddled juices a while.
  9. Subscriberkevcvs57
    Flexible
    The wrong side of 60
    Moves
    05 Mar '21 08:341 edit
    @averagejoe1 said

Before assassinating the character of one your best loved exports perhaps you could use some of your razor like business acumen to drum up some supporting links, or sourced quotes.
    I don’t think we’ll have to wait to long for the Texas or Mississippi variant.
  10. SubscriberAverageJoe1
    Gimme It! Free Stuf!
    Lake Como
    Moves
    05 Mar '21 09:37
    @handyandy said
    You misspelled it in several places. See if you can find them.

By the way, Michael Moore has an eating disorder, probably no worse than your drinking disorder.
    He sure does. He opens mout and puts a lot of food in there. Now, seriously, can you tell us what else is happening to him to make him so fn fat and morbid? Cant wait.
  11. Joined
    16 Feb '08
    Moves
    05 Mar '21 09:38
    The post that was quoted here has been removed
    I initially read that as “Netherlands” 😳
  12. Joined
    16 Feb '08
    Moves
    05 Mar '21 09:39
    @suzianne said
    I'm all for closing the border around Texas and let them stew in their own covid-riddled juices a while.
    Does Texas still have a whore-house in it?
  13. SubscriberAverageJoe1
    Gimme It! Free Stuf!
    Lake Como
    Moves
    05 Mar '21 09:441 edit
    The post that was quoted here has been removed
    You guys, and girls, I think have never ben confronted with logic and common sense...certainly not at the Pub tables. Methinks you confuse logic with 'drunken talk', not unlike listening to a guy with a Caribbean drawl, mixed up colloquials.

That has to be it. You know that I evidenced a clear mind, albeit 180 degrees from yours', over the years, so I dont likely drink. Hell, couldn't get my surgical deal-makin done!!! 🙂

Hey, did y'all see where Kevin thinks Mex is equal to America. Do your own googling. Astoiunding that Kevin. Is he doing what yall call trolling and gaslighting and non sequesters , I dont know what all that means. We just call it messin with me
  14. Subscriberkevcvs57
    Flexible
    The wrong side of 60
    Moves
    05 Mar '21 10:47
    @divegeester said
    I initially read that as “Netherlands” 😳
    He would be if he lived there but he’ll just have to settle for embarrassing the 💩 out of the US.
  15. Subscriberkevcvs57
    Flexible
    The wrong side of 60
    Moves
    05 Mar '21 10:51
    @averagejoe1 said
    You guys, and girls, I think have never ben confronted with logic and common sense...certainly not at the Pub tables. Methinks you confuse logic with 'drunken talk', not unlike listening to a guy with a Caribbean drawl, mixed up colloquials.

That has to be it. You know that I evidenced a clear mind, albeit 180 degrees from yours', over the years, so I dont likely drin ...[text shortened]... nd gaslighting and non sequesters , I dont know what all that means. We just call it messin with me
    Jesus what time is it there?
    I think people here are being generous when they assume your drunk, I have another theory to explain your posts.

Cookies help us deliver our Services. By using our Services or clicking I agree, you agree to our use of cookies. Learn More.I Agree