1. Joined
    18 Jan '07
    Moves
    14 May '22 20:19
    @eintaluj said
    It is theoretically possible that the US was elaborating bioweapons in Ukraine.
    It is also theoretically possible that Elizabeth II is a lizard creature from Alpha Centauri.

Real human beings don't deal with such theoraticalities.
  2. Tallinn
    Moves
    14 May '22 22:29
    What you say is nonsense. You even did not read my previous reply.
    I do not talk with you.
  3. Joined
    07 Dec '05
    Moves
    15 May '22 03:191 edit
    @kevcvs57 said
    No serbia was the ethnically cleansing genocidal aggressor and it is still stirring up tensions in the heart of Europe with the encouragement of Moscow as we speak. As Russia becomes more and more isolated serbia will have to deal with it’s neighbours in a civilised manner and carve out a future in an integrated Europe. Or it can isolate itself and descend into a third world ...[text shortened]... have any oil it can sell to China so the clever move would be to join its neighbours and look west.
    Abe Lincoln was an ethnically cleansing genocidal aggressor. Or you could just call him a nationalist. That is what Milosevic was. It was a civil war.

Look up civil war in the encyclopedia. It is killing your own people. If that is evil Abe Lincoln was evil. You need to put things in the proper perspective so you stop getting duped by propaganda. The Ethnic Albanians were drug running heroin dealers that were trying to steal a part of Serbia, or you could call it seceding from the union.

Maybe Texas should do that. Are you okay with Mexicans taking back Texas? Do you think Biden would be okay with Texas becoming an independent country? What if Russia took Texas by coup and installed a puppet dictator like the USA did in Ukraine? How long do you think Biden would tolerate that? Be honest.
  4. Joined
    18 Jan '07
    Moves
    15 May '22 15:151 edit
    @eintaluj said
    I do not talk with you.
    You do not talk with anyone. You just regurgitate Russian agitprop at people.
  5. Tallinn
    Moves
    16 May '22 10:11
    @shallow-blue said
    You do not talk with anyone. You just regurgitate Russian agitprop at people.
    Excuse me, but I disagree with Russian chess grandmaster Karjakin's view that 14 000 Russians killed by Ukraine in Donbas in 8 years since 2014 justify the Russian full-scale war against Ukraine in 2022. Namely, this reaction is unproportionate as already during the first weeks of the 2022 war, more than 14 000 people were killed in Ukraine.

Moreover, I still have to repeat that my essay shared at the beginning of this thread here is NOT about the question of whether the Russian invasion of Ukraine is justified or not - instead, this essay is about the freedom of speech, on the example of Karjakin's case.

So, actually, you do not know anything at all, and you do not understand anything, you even do not know what the Russian propaganda consists of. But you are slandering everyone, whose text you are unable to understand of spreading Russian propaganda.

From your schizophrenic text, it follows, among other things, that the French philosopher Voltaire was spreading Russian propaganda, that the English philosopher John Locke, the founder of modern democratic ideology and the ideology of the US Constitution, was spreading Russian propaganda, and so on.
  6. Subscriberkevcvs57
    Flexible
    The wrong side of 60
    Moves
    16 May '22 11:15
    @metal-brain said
    Abe Lincoln was an ethnically cleansing genocidal aggressor. Or you could just call him a nationalist. That is what Milosevic was. It was a civil war.

Look up civil war in the encyclopedia. It is killing your own people. If that is evil Abe Lincoln was evil. You need to put things in the proper perspective so you stop getting duped by propaganda. The Ethnic Albanians ...[text shortened]... et dictator like the USA did in Ukraine? How long do you think Biden would tolerate that? Be honest.
    He wasn’t killing his own people he was killing Muslims because they were Muslims you cannot ethnically cleanse yourself.
    Stop lying and stop being stupid
  7. Joined
    07 Dec '05
    Moves
    18 May '22 01:12
    @kevcvs57 said
    He wasn’t killing his own people he was killing Muslims because they were Muslims you cannot ethnically cleanse yourself.
    What difference does it make who is stealing part of your country? Nobody lets that happen. If Muslims took Texas away from the USA do you honestly think Biden would tolerate that?
  8. Subscriberkevcvs57
    Flexible
    The wrong side of 60
    Moves
    18 May '22 07:11
    @metal-brain said
    What difference does it make who is stealing part of your country? Nobody lets that happen. If Muslims took Texas away from the USA do you honestly think Biden would tolerate that?
    Stop lying and stop being stupid the USA ceded from the UK in 1776 so I guess we should have responded by ethnically cleansing the colonists. I guess Ukraine would be justified in ethnically cleansing the Donbas and Crimea, idiot.
  9. Joined
    07 Dec '05
    Moves
    18 May '22 07:541 edit
    @kevcvs57 said
    Stop lying and stop being stupid the USA ceded from the UK in 1776 so I guess we should have responded by ethnically cleansing the colonists. I guess Ukraine would be justified in ethnically cleansing the Donbas and Crimea, idiot.
    Ukraine did ethnic cleansing in Donbas you idiot. They started it. It is not a coincidence Russia has invaded the part of Ukraine with the most ethnic Russians.

Here is an excerpt from the link below:

"In June 2015, both Canada and the United States announced they will not support or train the Azov regiment, citing its neo-Nazi connections. The following year, however, the US lifted the ban under pressure from the Pentagon, and the CIA initiated the clandestine program to nurture ultra-nationalist militias in east Ukraine. In October 2019, 40 members of the US Congress signed a letter unsuccessfully calling for the US State Department to designate Azov as a “foreign terrorist organization” (FTO)."

https://canadianpatriot.org/2022/04/06/bucha-massacre-and-genocide-of-ethnic-russians-in-ukraine/

https://www.rferl.org/a/russia-ethnic-russification-baltics-kazakhstan-soviet/25328281.html

https://www.rt.com/russia/555653-us-recruits-isis-terrorists/

You are the liar and you are very stupid. Learn some history instead of lying over and over again. You are embarrassing yourself.
  10. SubscriberSuzianne
    Misfit Queen
    Isle of Misfit Toys
    Moves
    18 May '22 09:39
    @metal-brain said
    Muslims aren't gonna take Texas away from the USA.

I knew legalizing weed was a bad idea. Some people just can't handle it.
  11. SubscriberSuzianne
    Misfit Queen
    Isle of Misfit Toys
    Moves
    18 May '22 09:40
    @metal-brain said
    Ukraine did ethnic cleansing in Donbas you idiot. They started it. It is not a coincidence Russia has invaded the part of Ukraine with the most ethnic Russians.

"In June 2015, both Canada and the United States announced they will not support or train the Azov regiment, citing its neo-Nazi connections. The following year, howev ...[text shortened]... very stupid. Learn some history instead of lying over and over again. You are embarrassing yourself.
    And you are a Russian apologist.

Sit down.
  12. Subscriberkevcvs57
    Flexible
    The wrong side of 60
    Moves
    18 May '22 10:27
    @metal-brain said

"In June 2015, both Canada and the United States announced they will not support or train the Azov regiment, citing its neo-Nazi connections. The following year, howev ...[text shortened]... very stupid. Learn some history instead of lying over and over again. You are embarrassing yourself.
    “Ukraine did ethnic cleansing in Donbas you idiot. They started it. It is not a coincidence Russia has invaded the part of Ukraine with the most ethnic Russians. ”
    Much more likely that the invading Russian military ethnically cleansed the Donbas of pro Kyiv Ukrainians in fact it’s a forgone conclusion really. You are such a Putin stooge.
  13. Joined
    07 Dec '05
    Moves
    18 May '22 13:38
    @kevcvs57 said
    “Ukraine did ethnic cleansing in Donbas you idiot. They started it. It is not a coincidence Russia has invaded the part of Ukraine with the most ethnic Russians. ”
    Much more likely that the invading Russian military ethnically cleansed the Donbas of pro Kyiv Ukrainians in fact it’s a forgone conclusion really. You are such a Putin stooge.
    Stop lying. I already proved you wrong.

https://canadianpatriot.org/2022/04/06/bucha-massacre-and-genocide-of-ethnic-russians-in-ukraine/

You are like a holocaust denier.
  14. Subscriberkevcvs57
    Flexible
    The wrong side of 60
    Moves
    18 May '22 14:20
    @metal-brain said
    Stop lying. I already proved you wrong.

You are like a holocaust denier.
    canadianpatriot 😂😂😂
    Your a sick and silly little boy now go and sit in the corner until you can behave yourself.
  15. Joined
    07 Dec '05
    Moves
    18 May '22 15:051 edit
    https://rumble.com/vvpxxm-truth-about-ukrainerussia-not-what-you-think.html

Ukraine was part of Russia. Russia wants it back and if that is so unreasonable the USA should lift the trade embargo on Cuba and stop plotting to overthrow Cuba. Russia is essentially doing the same thing. Don't forget the Bay of Pigs Invasion and countless attempts to assassinate Castro.

Cookies help us deliver our Services. By using our Services or clicking I agree, you agree to our use of cookies. Learn More.I Agree