I’m so proud of them boys…

I’m so proud of them boys…

Debates

Cookies help us deliver our Services. By using our Services or clicking I agree, you agree to our use of cookies. Learn More.

S. Korea

Moves
261d

@no1marauder said
About 100 Proud Boys congregated at the base of the Washington Monument at 10 AM that morning as previously arranged.

Paragraph 70. https://www.justice.gov/media/1225801/dl?inline

Biggs was one of them and he and another Proud Boy used a bullhorn to direct the group.

Paragraph 71

That Biggs was a fool doesn't lessen the seriousness of his criminal actions.
This is the most hilarious part of this:

A group of protesters who knew each other through their other activities had gathered to attend the event together likely after traveling in loose affiliation with each other...

... and this has to prove that they were

"THEE" Proud Boys, a loose, national fraternal organization

And that THEY had planned an insurrection...

Denny even brought a can of pepper spray.

S. Korea

Moves
261d

@no1marauder said
You sound like the conspiracy moron, Metal Brain.

Maybe network feeds from the US don't work as well in South Korea, but there is ample video evidence that the vast majority of those who breached the Capitol did so by violently breaking through police lines and then smashing windows to gain entry.
>Fights the cops on the police line

"Clearly this is a national insurrection because it happened at an important building during a key moment of the most controversial election in US history."

Is that your logic?

Nobdoy knows if this can actually be your logic because of the fact that you are smart enough to be embarrassed of the very case you are defending.

You don't have to do this - just give up and accknowledge the American liberals are jailing their political opponents for as long as they can as an act of vengeance for being embarrassed & questioned.

Naturally Right

Somewhere Else

Moves
261d

@wajoma said
No1 said "...the vast majority of those who breached the Capitol did so by violently breaking through police lines and then smashing windows to gain entry."

Go ahead and show your videos ( even though you've claimed a number of times that you yourself do not go to vid links) and we'll see the 'vast majority' simply wandered through open doors.

A small point you ma ...[text shortened]... ut a very good indicator of how the events have become exaggerated and distorted in your mind's eye.
It makes no difference; the doors were locked and then opened by rioters who broke in through the windows.

Either way, no one was "invited in" by police as Philo keeps idiotically claiming. The police did what they could to stop the breaching but were physically overwhelmed.

S. Korea

Moves
261d

@no1marauder said
You are aware that many people can enter one broken window?

I could pull up the video AGAIN (as I've done at least a dozen times) of the mob with the Shaman near the front smashing through two windows and then opening a door from the inside.

Will that be necessary?

EDIT: I suppose you could say that quite a few entered through doors that were opened by other rioters who had gained access through a broken window.
One of your judges even concluded that someone was there reasonaly believed they were let in by the police

https://www.dailywire.com/news/[WORD TOO LONG]

There is not a total stranglehold over the judicial branch by leftoid skumklerks afterall.

Naturally Right

Somewhere Else

Moves
261d

@philokalia said
This is the most hilarious part of this:

A group of protesters who knew each other through their other activities had gathered to attend the event together likely after traveling in loose affiliation with each other...

... and this has to prove that they were

"THEE" Proud Boys, a loose, national fraternal organization

And that THEY had planned an insurrection...

Denny even brought a can of pepper spray.
Try reading the indictment, moron.

No, it wasn't like the Elks showing up at opening day at Yankee Stadium.

S. Korea

Moves
261d

@no1marauder said
It makes no difference; the doors were locked and then opened by rioters who broke in through the windows.

Either way, no one was "invited in" by police as Philo keeps idiotically claiming. The police did what they could to stop the breaching but were physically overwhelmed.
As a judge has idiotically recognized, I am sure.

Sounds like you need to stop drinking the koolaid oligarch media is offeirng you

I know they cut it up well and pre-chew it for you, but you got some teeth left in the noggin... the Brain still works, right?

Think for yourself for a minute.

Naturally Right

Somewhere Else

Moves
261d

@philokalia said
>Fights the cops on the police line

"Clearly this is a national insurrection because it happened at an important building during a key moment of the most controversial election in US history."

Is that your logic?

Nobdoy knows if this can actually be your logic because of the fact that you are smart enough to be embarrassed of the very case you are defending.

...[text shortened]... litical opponents for as long as they can as an act of vengeance for being embarrassed & questioned.
Nope, my "logic" is based on the fact that these rioters entered the Capitol with the express purpose of "stopping the steal" i.e. disrupting the certification.

There were shouts of "Hang Mike Pence" and "Where's Pelosi".

Just some folks expressing their nonviolent political beliefs right, dolt?

S. Korea

Moves
261d

Did No1Maraude really jusst call me an idiot, follow January sixth news for the last several years, and has been completley unaware of this video?

https://twitter.com/AnonymousDigs/status/1698777676855562481

He has lived under the rock of oligarch media for some time now.

A shame, really.

For him.

Naturally Right

Somewhere Else

Moves
261d

@philokalia said
As a judge has idiotically recognized, I am sure.

Sounds like you need to stop drinking the koolaid oligarch media is offeirng you

I know they cut it up well and pre-chew it for you, but you got some teeth left in the noggin... the Brain still works, right?

Think for yourself for a minute.
One case where the defendant didn't smash any windows, fight with police and left within 10 minutes.

How many other defendants got off with such a strategy?

S. Korea

Moves
261d

@no1marauder said
Nope, my "logic" is based on the fact that these rioters entered the Capitol with the express purpose of "stopping the steal" i.e. disrupting the certification.

There were shouts of "Hang Mike Pence" and "Where's Pelosi".

Just some folks expressing their nonviolent political beliefs right, dolt?
Right, guys trying to express anger & rage at the sitting politicians do so and... unarmed... are treated like a coup while an army of bodyguards and cops stands between them and the politicains.

Have you ever heard of a COUP being pulled off against AN ARMED TARGET with ... uhhh...

:: checks notes :::

Pepper spray and hockey sticks?

Have you ever heard of a coup retreating after a single person receives a gunshot wound to the neck..?

Yeah, guy: real insurrection right here.

The last time 'insurrection' was popularly used by America media before this was when thy were fighting Iraqis for oil in the fields of the Middle east.

Now they apply it to American patriots: ultimately, "insurrectionist" just applies to whoever globalist liberals dislike, whether they are armed or unarmed, whether it is in America or in Iraq.

Naturally Right

Somewhere Else

Moves
261d

@philokalia said
Did No1Maraude really jusst call me an idiot, follow January sixth news for the last several years, and has been completley unaware of this video?

https://twitter.com/AnonymousDigs/status/1698777676855562481

He has lived under the rock of oligarch media for some time now.

A shame, really.

For him.
LMAO! Gee and the Ashli Babbitt shooting was staged, too!

What a dupe you are.

S. Korea

Moves
261d

@no1marauder said
One case where the defendant didn't smash any windows, fight with police and left within 10 minutes.

How many other defendants got off with such a strategy?
So, you skip the part about revealing that you are wrong, ill informed, and completely out of the loop to bait and switch

How often did you clown a jury with this move?

S. Korea

Moves
261d

@no1marauder said
LMAO! Gee and the Ashli Babbitt shooting was staged, too!

What a dupe you are.
Analyze the video for us, then... ?

Naturally Right

Somewhere Else

Moves
261d
1 edit

@philokalia said
Right, guys trying to express anger & rage at the sitting politicians do so and... unarmed... are treated like a coup while an army of bodyguards and cops stands between them and the politicains.

Have you ever heard of a COUP being pulled off against AN ARMED TARGET with ... uhhh...

:: checks notes :::

Pepper spray and hockey sticks?

Have you ever heard of a ...[text shortened]... globalist liberals dislike, whether they are armed or unarmed, whether it is in America or in Iraq.
Will you stop lying? The rioters stayed in the Capitol for hours after the (apparently staged) shooting of Ashli Babbitt.

"American patriots" don't attack police, smash windows at the Capitol and try to stop the certification of elections by violence.

S. Korea

Moves
261d

Guys, guys, who you gonna trust?

A slop-for-brains necrotic old libtard who claims to uphold princples while simultaneously sending billions to put Ukrainians on the deathlines against one of the greatest military forces around....

Who claims to support democracy while opposing transparent elections...

Who puts fat middle aged men in jail for 17 years for the crime of organizing a few guys to go to a rally....

Or someone who is an actually principled liberal on the internet

- Has never advocated sending people to die in a war
- Has never advocated putting people in jail for 10+ years for showing up at a violent protest
- respects the constitution
- respects free speech

You choose.

Clownskunk or principled anon.