How is Biden doing Covid better?

How is Biden doing Covid better?

Debates

Cookies help us deliver our Services. By using our Services or clicking I agree, you agree to our use of cookies. Learn More.

E

Moves
21 Jan 21

OK, so let's see all these new policies that will drive covid from our shores. How is Biden different?

D

Moves
21 Jan 21

G

santa cruz, ca.

Moves
21 Jan 21

The post that was quoted here has been removed
the Chinese are big on herbal medicines and snake oil

m

Moves
22 Jan 21

@eladar said
OK, so let's see all these new policies that will drive covid from our shores. How is Biden different?
Let's see if I can come up with anything.....
- managing expectations. Providing a realistic picture of the pandemic for the next couple of months (not telling the public COVID 19 will vanish - like a miracle). No mention of disinfectant.
- tackling the pandemic in a mature manner. No "China virus". No "Kung-flu".
- not putting his own political fortunes first.
- coming up with a valid vaccine strategy, unfortunately, his predecessor didn't leave him one.
I'll stop here......you could use the break....

Australian cat

Australia

Moves
22 Jan 21

He's listening to the experts and not the echo chamber in his ego. You should try it sometime.

E

Moves
22 Jan 21

@Kewpie
So he has done nothing, but he is doing it according to your beliefs, so that is good.

I understand your point of view.

Australian cat

Australia

Moves
22 Jan 21

@eladar said
@Kewpie
So he has done nothing, but he is doing it according to your beliefs, so that is good.

No you don't. I don't do beliefs. I don't do fake news either.
What did his predecessor do in the 12 months he had the bat?
Operation Warp Speed. Also trying to out-expert the scientists, just like the five year old who says the sky is yellow because he got it wrong in his colouring book. Leaving his supporters maskless and drinking bleach.
The evil that men do lives after them
The good is oft interred with their bones

m

Moves
22 Jan 21

@eladar said
@Kewpie

You're pathetic.
You spent 2020 taking the position that Trump was better doing nothing because...
- the pandemic was overblown,
- the people afflicted were going to die anyways.
COVID 19 to you was just an inconvenience getting in the way of Trump's 2nd term and subsequently the more important agenda that 4 more years of Trump would bring.

Now you're starting 2021 saying Biden isn't doing anything.

Pathetic.

E

Moves
22 Jan 21

@mghrn55 said
You're pathetic.
You spent 2020 taking the position that Trump was better doing nothing because...
- the pandemic was overblown,
- the people afflicted were going to die anyways.
COVID 19 to you was just an inconvenience getting in the way of Trump's 2nd term and subsequently the more important agenda that 4 more years of Trump would bring.

Now you're starting 2021 saying Biden isn't doing anything.

Pathetic.
The pandemic is overblown.

It is quite likely that majority of the people who have died would have survived if they were simply given vitamin D

But since the liberals claim that Trump is to blame for covid, my question is what will Biden do the make it go away?

So far all I have gotten is that he will not, but he is a liberal so that is all that matters.

E

Moves
22 Jan 21

@kewpie said
No you don't. I don't do beliefs. I don't do fake news either.
What did his predecessor do in the 12 months he had the bat?
Operation Warp Speed. Also trying to out-expert the scientists, just like the five year old who says the sky is yellow because he got it wrong in his colouring book. Leaving his supporters maskless and drinking bleach.
The evil that men do lives after them
The good is oft interred with their bones
I said according to your beliefs, not what others believe. You do have beliefs, if you claim otherwise you are kidding yourself.

Lord

Sewers of Holland

Moves
22 Jan 21

@eladar said

It is quite likely that majority of the people who have died would have survived if they were simply given vitamin D

But since the liberals claim that Trump is to blame for covid, my question is what will Biden do the make it go away?

So far all I have gotten is that he will not, but he is a liberal so that is all that matters.
🙄

Australian cat

Australia

Moves
22 Jan 21

@eladar said
I said according to your beliefs, not what others believe. You do have beliefs, if you claim otherwise you are kidding yourself.
I have opinions, not beliefs. If I haven't seen real evidence from real sources I don't give any idea house room. Incidentally, I would support the use of vitamin D as a prophylactic because it's been well researched, but not as a miracle cure as you appear to do.

Blade Runner

Republicants

Moves
22 Jan 21

@eladar said
You need to learn how to breathe

Ãœber-Nerd

Moves
22 Jan 21
1 edit

@mghrn55 said
Let's see if I can come up with anything.....
- managing expectations. Providing a realistic picture of the pandemic for the next couple of months (not telling the public COVID 19 will vanish - like a miracle). No mention of disinfectant.
- tackling the pandemic in a mature manner. No "China virus". No "Kung-flu".
- not putting his own political fortunes first.
- coming ...[text shortened]... nfortunately, his predecessor didn't leave him one.
I'll stop here......you could use the break....
- Setting a good example by practising what he preaches (e.g., wearing a mask in public places).

- Listening to science and basing policy on evidence.

- Not pretending that the virus will ever "go away" (as some fools have been mis-lead to believe). We have to learn to deal with viruses in a socially responsible way, since we cannot make them "go away."

k
Flexible

The wrong side of 60

Moves
22 Jan 21
1 edit

@eladar said

Oh yeah he’s ordered mandatory mask wearing on/ in federal land / buildings.
And he wears a mask at work himself, I suspect it might be done for ‘on message reasons’ but it’s an excellent message none the less.