1. Subscribersonhouse
    Fast and Curious
    slatington, pa, usa
    Moves
    26 Nov '20 09:27
    @Metal-Brain
    Sure and you can FART YOUR WAY TO THE MOON too.

I can confidently say the Supreme court will NOTICE the 36 losses Trump has already and will not even TAKE such cases because they are PROVEN frivolous.

But of COURSE that won't stop little men like the troll you really are from continuing to support a sociopath POTUS.

You apparently WANT a sociopath narcissist as president.

My guess is because YOU are the same.
  2. Joined
    07 Dec '05
    Moves
    26 Nov '20 09:29
    @sonhouse said
    @Metal-Brain
    Sure and you can FART YOUR WAY TO THE MOON too.

I can confidently say the Supreme court will NOTICE the 36 losses Trump has already and will not even TAKE such cases because they are PROVEN frivolous.

But of COURSE that won't stop little men like the troll you really are from continuing to support a sociopath POTUS.

You apparently WANT a sociopath narcissist as president.

My guess is because YOU are the same.
    "they are PROVEN frivolous."

That is a lie. You have no such proof.
  3. Subscribersonhouse
    Fast and Curious
    slatington, pa, usa
    Moves
    26 Nov '20 09:56
    @Metal-Brain
    I gather you haven't read the opinions of the judges voting those frivolous so-called law suites out of town.

Did you think Trump actually won ANY of those 36 so far?

You are living on another planet, the TRUMPCULT planet.

It is a sad thing to see you so blind.
  4. Joined
    07 Dec '05
    Moves
    26 Nov '20 14:13
    @sonhouse said
    @Metal-Brain
    I gather you haven't read the opinions of the judges voting those frivolous so-called law suites out of town.

Did you think Trump actually won ANY of those 36 so far?

You are living on another planet, the TRUMPCULT planet.

It is a sad thing to see you so blind.
    How many of them are republicans?
  5. Subscribersonhouse
    Fast and Curious
    slatington, pa, usa
    Moves
    26 Nov '20 16:281 edit
    @Metal-Brain
    https://www.alternet.org/2020/11/trump-eleciton/

https://www.usatoday.com/in-depth/news/2020/11/16/trump-election-lawsuits-republicans-battleground-states-vote-count/6177538002/

Besides being a card carrying troll, you are intellectually lazy. You want to sit back and have other do your research for you.
  6. Joined
    07 Feb '09
    Moves
    26 Nov '20 18:47
    @metal-brain said
    How late should votes be counted? Give me a date. How about today? You okay with that?
    Why did the GOP governors set in place a process where the counting of the mail in votes would be done last ?
    In some cases, even prevent counting the mail in votes till after the polls closed ?
    (someone can fact check me on that. I think Pennsylvania and Georgia).

Mail in votes were blocked from the early counts in the swing states to create the optics that Trump had a big lead on election night knowing full well that the results from the mail in ballots wouldn't start coming in till well after midnight and continue for several days.
    And Trump and his cronies were pushing to have these swing states declared in his favor on election night.

Who are you trying to kid here ??
    The scam was in !! And it was obvious !!
  7. Joined
    07 Dec '05
    Moves
    27 Nov '20 12:53
    @sonhouse said
    @Metal-Brain
    https://www.alternet.org/2020/11/trump-eleciton/

https://www.usatoday.com/in-depth/news/2020/11/16/trump-election-lawsuits-republicans-battleground-states-vote-count/6177538002/

Besides being a card carrying troll, you are intellectually lazy. You want to sit back and have other do your research for you.
    That does not answer my question.
    When the legal process advances we will see. His legal team has just started making the case for evidence. Let it play out without complaint if you are right. You should get a good laugh out of it.
  8. Subscribersonhouse
    Fast and Curious
    slatington, pa, usa
    Moves
    27 Nov '20 18:151 edit
    @Metal-Brain
    It doesn't matter you you the fact the case WILL be frivolous JUST LIKE THE LAST 36 and the 8 extant. You are like a desperate little man who can't swim and is trying to get out of the water any way you can, flailing along with your utter BULLSHYTE.
    You ONLY want to discredit dems no matter to what BS levels you keep spewing about rigged elections.

It doesn't take a rocket scientist to see those so called law suites will be proven frivolous JUST LIKE THE LAST 36 and even if one actually wins out, will not change the outcome of the election no matter how much crap you puke out.

But of course that doesn't matter to a troll like you since all you want is the continuation of your PISSS poor threads which belong in the National Inquirer.

But of course even the NI would reject your bullshtye.
  9. SubscriberSuzianne
    Misfit Queen
    Isle of Misfit Toys
    Moves
    27 Nov '20 18:25
    @metal-brain said
    What is your source of information?

28 Million Mail-In Ballots Went Missing in Last Four Elections. Where did they go?

https://www.realclearpolitics.com/articles/2020/04/24/28_million_mail-in_ballots_went_missing_in_last_four_elections_143033.html#!

No election is without fraud problems. Any amount of fraud is a problem.
    More Republican fairy tales
  10. Joined
    07 Dec '05
    Moves
    27 Nov '20 22:39
    @sonhouse said
    @Metal-Brain
    It doesn't matter you you the fact the case WILL be frivolous JUST LIKE THE LAST 36 and the 8 extant. You are like a desperate little man who can't swim and is trying to get out of the water any way you can, flailing along with your utter BULLSHYTE.
    You ONLY want to discredit dems no matter to what BS levels you keep spewing about rigged elections.

It does ...[text shortened]... ads which belong in the National Inquirer.

But of course even the NI would reject your bullshtye.
    If Biden won why are you so angry? You must not be very confident he will be POTUS if you are this unhinged.
  11. Subscribersonhouse
    Fast and Curious
    slatington, pa, usa
    Moves
    28 Nov '20 01:13
    @Metal-Brain
    I'll TELL you why I am angry. People like you not even giving a new POTUS a chance before you crucify him.

You are just a trump cult troll and there is nothing I can do about that.

Like the joke that goes, Madam, you are UGLY. She says YOU are drunk.
    Yeah, but I'll get over it in the morning.

Once a troll......
  12. SubscriberEarl of Trumps
    Pawn Whisperer
    My Kingdom fora Pawn
    Moves
    28 Nov '20 01:44
    @sonhouse - I'll TELL you why I am angry. People like you not even giving a new POTUS a chance before you crucify him.

You and your dEmoCraTiC butcher boys called for the impeachment of Trump immediately after he was elected.

hypocrite much?
  13. Subscribersonhouse
    Fast and Curious
    slatington, pa, usa
    Moves
    28 Nov '20 06:59
    @Earl-of-Trumps
    The fact the senate without balls refused to convict just shows how afraid they are of Trump. He absolutely pressured the Ukranian President to find fake dirt on Biden.

You may want to ignore that fact but that is what happened and there is NOTHING you can do or say to change the fact Trump is a criminal.

Cookies help us deliver our Services. By using our Services or clicking I agree, you agree to our use of cookies. Learn More.I Agree