Has a POTUS recount ever been completed?

Has a POTUS recount ever been completed?

Debates

Cookies help us deliver our Services. By using our Services or clicking I agree, you agree to our use of cookies. Learn More.

MB

Moves
23 Nov 20

@kevcvs57 said
Did you notice their use of the word “potential” .
Yes. How do you suppose they came to that conclusion?

k
Flexible

The wrong side of 60

Moves
23 Nov 20

@metal-brain said
Yes. How do you suppose they came to that conclusion?
Did you notice their use of the word “potential”

MB

Moves
23 Nov 20

@kevcvs57 said
Did you notice their use of the word “potential”
I already answered that question. How about answering mine?

Naturally Right

Somewhere Else

Moves
23 Nov 20
1 edit

@metal-brain said
The bipartisan 2005 report of the Commission on Federal Election Reform, chaired by former President Jimmy Carter and former Secretary of State James Baker III concluded "Absentee ballots remain the largest source of potential voter fraud".

https://www.wsj.com/articles/heed-jimmy-carter-on-the-danger-of-mail-in-voting-11586557667
"I approve the use of absentee ballots and have been using them for more than five years," Carter said in a statement.

The nonpartisan 2005 Commission on Federal Election Reform, co-chaired by Carter and former Secretary of State James Baker, found that when safeguards for ballot integrity are put into place, “there was little evidence of voter fraud,” according to the May statement.

“The commission’s main recommendations on vote-by-mail and absentee voting were to increase research on vote-by-mail (and early voting) and to eliminate the practice of allowing candidates or party workers to pick up and deliver absentee ballots,” the statement continued."

https://thehill.com/homenews/administration/515091-jimmy-carter-supports-absentee-ballots-says-hes-used-them-for-more

Full statement here: https://www.cartercenter.org/news/pr/2020/united-states-050620.html

Over 65 million people voted by mail in 2020. https://electproject.github.io/Early-Vote-2020G/index.html

You don't get to throw all these votes out based on vague accusations of "fraud" without any evidence.

MB

Moves
24 Nov 20

@no1marauder said
"I approve the use of absentee ballots and have been using them for more than five years," Carter said in a statement.

The nonpartisan 2005 Commission on Federal Election Reform, co-chaired by Carter and former Secretary of State James Baker, found that when safeguards for ballot integrity are put into place, “there was little evidence of voter fraud,” according to the ...[text shortened]... u don't get to throw all these votes out based on vague accusations of "fraud" without any evidence.
Throw out votes by whom? For what reason?

Be specific. Votes are time sensitive. You can't mail in a vote today and get it counted for the election last Nov.
At some point a vote has to become illegally tardy. When do you think that should be?

s
Fast and Curious

slatington, pa, usa

Moves
26 Nov 20

@Metal-Brain
That's your big fraud? Votes coming in late but getting counted anyway?

Trump ZERO, US 36 SO FAR. Since there IS no evidence, except for some coming from republicans.

And you know that full well like the card carrying troll you really are.

MB

Moves
26 Nov 20

@sonhouse said
@Metal-Brain
That's your big fraud? Votes coming in late but getting counted anyway?

Trump ZERO, US 36 SO FAR. Since there IS no evidence, except for some coming from republicans.

And you know that full well like the card carrying troll you really are.
Yep. I didn't make it up.

https://www.npr.org/2020/10/19/922411176/supreme-court-rules-pennsylvania-can-count-ballots-received-after-election-day

s
Fast and Curious

slatington, pa, usa

Moves
26 Nov 20
1 edit

@Metal-Brain
Ah, so now a TROLL like you thinks the Pa supreme court is involved in some grand scheme to get rid of a corrupt POTUS like TRUMP.

OF COURSE YOU THINK LIKE THAT. YOU ARE A TRUMPITE TROLL AND NOTHING LESS.

Tell me, will you go on being a Trumpite Troll when Trump is in prison for proven corruption?

MB

Moves
26 Nov 20

@sonhouse said
@Metal-Brain
Ah, so now a TROLL like you thinks the Pa supreme court is involved in some grand scheme to get rid of a corrupt POTUS like TRUMP.

OF COURSE YOU THINK LIKE THAT. YOU ARE A TRUMPITE TROLL AND NOTHING LESS.

Tell me, will you go on being a Trumpite Troll when Trump is in prison for proven corruption?
How late should votes be counted? Give me a date.

All people think there should be a limit. What do you think that limit should be?

s
Fast and Curious

slatington, pa, usa

Moves
26 Nov 20

@Metal-Brain
I don't have to give you a damn thing. We don't have to deal with Trolls like you.
You want to swallow the ultrarightwingnut Trump conspiracy theories, tell it to your buddies, don't continue to wallow in that layer of mud here.

Give it up, Trump fukking LOST loser.

MB

Moves
26 Nov 20

@sonhouse said
@Metal-Brain
I don't have to give you a damn thing. We don't have to deal with Trolls like you.
You want to swallow the ultrarightwingnut Trump conspiracy theories, tell it to your buddies, don't continue to wallow in that layer of mud here.

Give it up, Trump fukking LOST loser.
So you only care about late votes if the democrat is losing. We all see how you are.

s
Fast and Curious

slatington, pa, usa

Moves
26 Nov 20

@Metal-Brain
No, all YOU see is your Trumpite cult and the words of your cult leader.

GET OVER IT. TRUMP is a HUGE loser, 6 MILLION votes worth.

Go ahead, find that level of fraud, FIND THOSE 6 MILLION fraudulent votes.

It is up to YOU CULTISTS to do it not real people like us here.

YOU are the one in total left field, left out of the world of normalcy Biden is ALREADY bringing to the WH.

His cabinet member choices are proof of that, he put in actual EXPERTS in their field not the Trump buddy list of incompetence. I suppose you think there is nothing wrong with the number of Trumps team FIRED for not jumping high enough when Trump says JUMP.

Trump DEMANDS loyalty to TRUMP not the constitution and that is a FACT mr TROLL.

MB

Moves
26 Nov 20

@sonhouse said
@Metal-Brain
No, all YOU see is your Trumpite cult and the words of your cult leader.

GET OVER IT. TRUMP is a HUGE loser, 6 MILLION votes worth.

Go ahead, find that level of fraud, FIND THOSE 6 MILLION fraudulent votes.

It is up to YOU CULTISTS to do it not real people like us here.

YOU are the one in total left field, left out of the world of normalcy Biden is ...[text shortened]... Trump says JUMP.

Trump DEMANDS loyalty to TRUMP not the constitution and that is a FACT mr TROLL.
How late should votes be counted? Give me a date. How about today? You okay with that?

s
Fast and Curious

slatington, pa, usa

Moves
26 Nov 20

@Metal-Brain
I don't give a RATS ASS about late votes, whatever the state supreme courts say is FUKKING LAW so if you want to accuse THEM of fraud, go ahead.

MB

Moves
26 Nov 20

@sonhouse said
@Metal-Brain
I don't give a RATS ASS about late votes, whatever the state supreme courts say is FUKKING LAW so if you want to accuse THEM of fraud, go ahead.
The US supreme court trumps state supreme courts. The law could change if challenged.