Embrace South America

Embrace South America

Debates

Cookies help us deliver our Services. By using our Services or clicking I agree, you agree to our use of cookies. Learn More.

Misfit Queen

Isle of Misfit Toys

Moves
21 May 22

@vivify said
Oh...the unemployed disabled guy who somehow saw no irony in discriminating against minorities in need, while he's on government assistance.
Yes, him. Spot on.

When I told him he needs to spend one day as a black dude, he was all like, "Yay, I can get free stuff" and "Then I don't have to feel bad about not having a job." Putting all his white-flavored stereotypes behind it. The disgusting part is I know quite a few 4WD-driving, "ni**er!"-yelling, arrogant chip-on-their-shoulder bastards with no degree exactly like him. They voted for Trump, too. Go figure.

Moves
21 May 22

@vivify said
Oh...the unemployed disabled guy who somehow saw no irony in discriminating against minorities in need, while he's on government assistance.
Disabled?

Huh?

rain

Moves
21 May 22

@capacrapa said
Disabled?

Huh?
As Contenchess you mentioned that you haven't been employed for years. You also separately mentioned having some physical issue, and I guess I assumed that was your reason for not working. I guess that was giving you too much credit.

Moves
21 May 22

@vivify said
As Contenchess you mentioned that you haven't been employed for years. You also separately mentioned having some physical issue, and I guess I assumed that was your reason for not working. I guess that was giving you too much credit.
You people are weird.
I've been accused of being 3 or 4 different people for no reason other than posting about a new Canadian law and embracing beautiful South Americans.

Very strange behavior from some of you people.

Moves
21 May 22

I am not disabled. I work as a Cook.

m

Moves
21 May 22

@athousandyoung said
Patzering the Canadian white nationalist ex-felon
Patzering, Contenchess, Old Indian, and others...
Pick one.

Lake Como

Moves
21 May 22

@capacrapa said
What in God's Creation are "you people" talking about?
I think they are talking about aliens. Just that moniker gives me the creeps, but, that is what they are.

Pawn Whisperer

My Kingdom fora Pawn

Moves
21 May 22

@suzianne said
Beats calling them caravan trash or whatever you used to call them.
Meanwhile, it's perfectly Ok to call poor people in red states trailer park trash.

UhHuh. 🙄

Insanity at Masada

tinyurl.com/mw7txe34

Moves
22 May 22

@vivify said
So when I informed him of Trudeau's blackface, all I did was make him a fan.
You gave him ammunition to attack the liberals

Moves
22 May 22

@athousandyoung said
You gave him ammunition to attack the liberals
True.

Misfit Queen

Isle of Misfit Toys

Moves
23 May 22

@earl-of-trumps said
Meanwhile, it's perfectly Ok to call poor people in red states trailer park trash.

UhHuh. 🙄
All you gotta do is budget enough money for free tuition.

BAM! A smarter electorate almost overnight.

You know, kinda like how contraception is the answer to abortion, not making it illegal.