Elon's Anti-Semitic Tweet

Elon's Anti-Semitic Tweet

Debates

Cookies help us deliver our Services. By using our Services or clicking I agree, you agree to our use of cookies. Learn More.

k
Flexible

The wrong side of 60

Moves
178d

@shavixmir said
I’m not sure why that’s anti-Semitic.

It’s rather unspecific (all Jews? All Whites?).
But other than that, I don’t actually see anything along the lines of “Jews are evil greedy giant space-laser loving rulers of the planet with large noses.”

Why do you think it’s antii-Semitic?
Because it’s as close to “ Jews are evil greedy giant space-laser loving rulers of the planet with large noses.” as he can get away with whilst still being able to take anti defamation organisations to court with a straight face.
The post he supported was definitely in the ‘puppeteer Jew’ category and straight from the replacement theory playbook

rain

Moves
178d
3 edits

@suzianne said
It's also a mistake to assume the only ones supporting Israel are evangelical Christians.
I was specifically referring to people who support Israel while simultaneously being anti-Semitic. This is an odd trait of right-wingers whether they're religious or not. It was just easier to find examples of evangelicals to make this point.

Take Trump who is pro-Israel and publicly declared that Jerusalem is Israel's capital:

https://www.vanityfair.com/news/2019/12/donald-trump-anti-semitic-remarks

Trump Goes Full Anti-Semite in Room Full of Jewish People

Trump seemed to suggest to a room full of Jews that they buy off politicians; tweeted an image of Hillary Clinton’s face atop a pile of cash next to the Star of David and the phrase, “Most Corrupt Candidate Ever!”; and released an ad featuring the faces of powerful Jewish people with a voiceover about them being part of a “global power structure” that has “robbed our working class” and “stripped our country of its wealth.”

Speaking at the Israeli American Council in Hollywood, Florida, on Saturday night, Trump hit all of his favorite anti-Semitic tropes before a room full of Jewish people.

After that warm-up he dove right into the stereotype about Jews and money, telling the group: “A lot of you are in the real estate business, because I know you very well. You’re brutal killers, not nice people at all,” he said.

And we all know Trump ain't no Christian.

rain

Moves
178d
1 edit

@kevcvs57 said
Many antisemites support the existence of the state of Israel because it fulfils the prophetic BS in their the holy book of their choice.
Agreed.

Even if a right-winger isn't religious, fundamentalism has still helped shaped their culture and views. Like opposition to abortion, being anti-gay, support of Israel, etc.

Civis Americanus Sum

New York

Moves
178d

@vivify said
The Anti Defamation League disagrees.
https://www.adl.org/resources/blog/extremists-far-right-figures-exploit-recent-changes-twitter

Corporations like Apple and Disney have pulled all advertising from Musk's platform when Twitter kept putting their ads next to pro-Nazi content.
https://apnews.com/article/elon-musk-x-antisemitism-twitter-ads-83e68f03e9bf1d261c1a8c5506 ...[text shortened]... hristian or not, it's a mistake to conflate right-wing support of Israel with tolerance toward Jews.
Musk doesn't personally decide where Twitter ads get placed.

Or if he does, he needs to learn to delegate.

Misfit Queen

Isle of Misfit Toys

Moves
178d

@vivify said
I was specifically referring to people who support Israel while simultaneously being anti-Semitic. This is an odd trait of right-wingers whether they're religious or not. It was just easier to find examples of evangelicals to make this point.

Take Trump who is pro-Israel and publicly declared that Jerusalem is Israel's capital:

https://www.vanityfair.com/news/2019/12/d ...[text shortened]... rutal killers, not nice people at all,” he said. [/quote]

Fun fact: And neither are his followers. They follow Trump, not Christ, despite what MTG says. This is why a lot of them have become habitual liars.

k
Flexible

The wrong side of 60

Moves
178d

@vivify said
Agreed.

Even if a right-winger isn't religious, fundamentalism has still helped shaped their culture and views. Like opposition to abortion, being anti-gay, support of Israel, etc.
A lot of right wingers support Israel simply because, the Jews are Jews, but at least they aren’t Muslims. The heightened and vocal support Israel is getting just now from ultra right wingers might be simply because they are killing a lot of Muslims

Kali

PenTesting

Moves
178d

@kevcvs57 said
A lot of right wingers support Israel simply because, the Jews are Jews, but at least they aren’t Muslims. The heightened and vocal support Israel is getting just now from ultra right wingers might be simply because they are killing a lot of Muslims
Beginning to think you missing a few screws, pal. Maybe you cannot see the differences between Jews and extremists Muslims but normal people can., and yes, the more extremist muslims are put down, the safer the world will be. Thank God the Jews have the balls to do it.

Pawn Whisperer

My Kingdom fora Pawn

Moves
178d

@vivify said
Elon responded to the following tweet, made less than a month ago during the chaos of the Israeli-Palestine war:

https://twitter.com/breakingbaht/status/1724892505647296620

Jewish communties have been pushing the exact kind of dialectical hatred against whites that they claim to want people to stop using against them.

Elon's response: "You have said the ...[text shortened]... -social-media-fc5ec321

Elon Musk Said Antisemitic Social-Media Post Was ‘the Actual Truth’
First off, I thought Musk was Jewish?? and I guess I am learning here, he is a Republican? Interestimg

So anyway, this man accuses an ethnic group for being racist and he gets tagged a racist.

I have to give this some thought

Pawn Whisperer

My Kingdom fora Pawn

Moves
178d

@vivify said
Something I've noticed: it seems right-wingers care more about Israel than they do about Jews. They revere the land of Israel but have no problem with antisemitism

The same conservatives who worship Israel look the other way at white supremacist marches chanting "Jews will not replace us".

Maybe it's because of Israel's importance to the Bible but this dichotomy conservatives have is odd.
This has to be the most stupid post I have seen in a long long while.

When the fork are you racist liberals going to accept the fact that ALL anti-jewish
protests in college campuses and in the city streets is ALL democrat ALL the time

So you leftist bastids cuss the Jews and you blame the Republicans for it.

leftists=racist sleezebags

Pawn Whisperer

My Kingdom fora Pawn

Moves
178d
1 edit

@kevcvs57 said - "Take Trump who is pro-Israel and publicly declared that Jerusalem is Israel's capital:"
--------------------------------------

Correct. Trump also declared Golan Heights to be Israeli territory. Gulp.

And in the end, bigoted leftists call Trump an anti-semite. What shoosta

rain

Moves
178d
2 edits

@earl-of-trumps said

When the fork are you racist liberals going to accept the fact that ALL anti-jewish
protests in college campuses and in the city streets is ALL democrat ALL the time

Protesting Israeli government does not = anti-Jewish.

Just like protesting Iran's government doesn't = anti-Muslim.

Pawn Whisperer

My Kingdom fora Pawn

Moves
177d

@vivify said
Protesting Israeli government does not = anti-Jewish.

Just like protesting Iran's government doesn't = anti-Muslim.
These dangerous transgressions towards Jews on college campuses were occurring long before 10/7
And they are all liberal all the time. Why does this shock you - or does it just shame you

rain

Moves
177d

@earl-of-trumps said
These dangerous transgressions towards Jews on college campuses were occurring long before 10/7
And they are all liberal all the time. Why does this shock you - or does it just shame you
You were talking about "protests", remember? Excellent goal post moving.

Both Muslims and Jews experience danger on campuses:

https://www.nbcnews.com/news/us-news/jewish-muslim-students-university-connecticut-want-to-feel-safe-rcna125697

Pawn Whisperer

My Kingdom fora Pawn

Moves
177d

Please try and tell me these *aren't* democrats
---------------------------------

Harvard, MIT, Penn presidents defend actions in combatting antisemitism on campus
https://news.yahoo.com/harvard-mit-penn-presidents-defend-132927251.html

College campus activists are always democrats. Read it and weep, one day you will learn the truth

Immigration Central

tinyurl.com/muzppr8z

Moves
177d

@earl-of-trumps said

Did you not notice the recent post where JJ is praising the founder of the American Nazi party?!