1. Joined
    07 Dec '05
    Moves
    10 Jun '21 14:01
    "Attacks On Me Are Attacks On Science".

https://www.zerohedge.com/covid-19/dr-faucis-preposterous-lie-attacks-me-are-attacks-science

He cannot help himself. He just has to keep lying. That is what pathological liars do. He cannot stop lying like an idiot. Fauci is a proven liar and by effectively making the claim that he is science, not only is he a liar, but a proven charlatan as well.

Why does he still have his job? A pathological liar is only going to make things worse. Firing him would at least contain the damage he is doing to the reputation of the highest health agencies.

Fauci is clearly causing vaccine hesitancy by lying so much. People are not going to get a jab when the people telling them to are proven liars. This causes people to dig in and fight against the vaccines.

Only restoring confidence in the NIAID will people keep taking the gene vaccines and the only way to do that is to fire Fauci. Defending his list of lies to the public is only making things worse. People don't trust liars and they don't trust the defenders of liars either.

Getting rid of Fauci is inevitable. The only question is how long is he going to be allowed to keep doing damage before he is finally fired?
  2. Joined
    09 Jan '20
    Moves
    10 Jun '21 14:03
    Let's have a ball and replace fauci with this freak:
    https://www.mercurynews.com/2021/01/19/biden-picks-transgender-woman-as-assistant-health-secretary/
  3. Joined
    07 Dec '05
    Moves
    10 Jun '21 14:05
    @dood111 said
    Let's have a ball and replace fauci with this freak:
    https://www.mercurynews.com/2021/01/19/biden-picks-transgender-woman-as-assistant-health-secretary/
    As long as she is not a pathological liar that is a step forward.
  4. Standard membervivify
    rain
    Moves
    10 Jun '21 14:14
    @metal-brain said
    He cannot help himself. He just has to keep lying. That is what pathological liars do. He cannot stop lying like an idiot. Fauci is a proven liar and by effectively making the claim that he is science, not only is he a liar, but a proven charlatan as well.
    Okay kiddo, can you at least specify what he's allegedly lying about?
  5. Joined
    07 Dec '05
    Moves
    10 Jun '21 14:23
    @vivify said
    Okay kiddo, can you at least specify what he's allegedly lying about?
    Read the link in my OP.
    Don't be lazy.
  6. Standard membervivify
    rain
    Moves
    10 Jun '21 15:32
    @metal-brain said
    Read the link in my OP.
    Don't be lazy.
    You started the thread. You made the accusation. You can't even post what the alleged "lie" is?

Lazy indeed.
  7. Joined
    07 Dec '05
    Moves
    11 Jun '21 02:01
    @vivify said
    You started the thread. You made the accusation. You can't even post what the alleged "lie" is?

Lazy indeed.
    Several lies are stated in the article within the link on my OP. Why should I post it again? Because you are too lazy to read it?

Read it instead of being a lazy cad.
  8. Subscribershavixmir
    Guppy poo
    Sewers of Holland
    Moves
    11 Jun '21 03:10
    @metal-brain said
    Several lies are stated in the article within the link on my OP. Why should I post it again? Because you are too lazy to read it?

Read it instead of being a lazy cad.
    No. The link is used in an argument as reference. For “further reading” and proof.

In the thread (or argument), you state your case. You haven’t so this thread is pointless.
  9. Joined
    07 Dec '05
    Moves
    11 Jun '21 12:00
    @shavixmir said
    No. The link is used in an argument as reference. For “further reading” and proof.

In the thread (or argument), you state your case. You haven’t so this thread is pointless.
    Good grief!

How many times have I proved Fauci's lies on here? At least a dozen times. Jimmy Dore alone has exposed almost EVERY LIE HE HAS TOLD on video. Do you live in a cave?

YouTube

You must go out of your way to avoid any proof of Fauci's lies. Just get on youtube and put "Jimmy Dore Fauci lies" in the search. He has made so many videos showing Fauci lying over and over again I think you would have to be mentally ill not to find them.
  10. Joined
    07 Dec '05
    Moves
    11 Jun '21 12:11
    @vivify said

Lazy indeed.
    Let me show you how easy it is.

https://www.youtube.com/results?search_query=jimmy+dore+fauci+lies

You are a lazy cad!
  11. Joined
    07 Feb '09
    Moves
    11 Jun '21 13:44
    @metal-brain said
    Read the link in my OP.
    Don't be lazy.
    Zero Hedge is another garbage site
  12. Joined
    07 Dec '05
    Moves
    11 Jun '21 15:42
    @mghrn55 said
    Zero Hedge is another garbage site
    Attacking the source is futile.
    I already proved it is accurate with the Youtube videos of Fauci confirming all of it.
    You cannot deny Fauci's own words on video and audio.

https://www.youtube.com/results?search_query=jimmy+dore+fauci+lies

Denial is also futile. It will be apparent to all you are denying reality.
  13. Standard membervivify
    rain
    Moves
    11 Jun '21 15:46
    @shavixmir said

14. Subscribersonhouse
    Fast and Curious
    slatington, pa, usa
    Moves
    11 Jun '21 16:28
    @Metal-Brain
    What the HELL is your bottom line here? You think Covid is fake or some such crap? What is your agenda here, as if you would ever actually say what it really is.
  15. Standard memberbunnyknight
    bunny knight
    planet Earth
    Moves
    11 Jun '21 17:55
    @sonhouse said
    @Metal-Brain
    What the HELL is your bottom line here? You think Covid is fake or some such crap? What is your agenda here, as if you would ever actually say what it really is.
    His bottom line is to point out the other side of the story which is being actively hidden from a totally one-sided story pushed by a health-care for-profit monopoly that has amassed enough power and wealth to control the government.
    Covid is no less fake or real as cancer or diabetes, meaning that they are all some of the most profitable health issues in human history, and the people in charge will do anything to keep this flood of money coming for as long as people allow it. They also have zero interest in prevention or cures, only endless expensive 'treatment'.
    And if you support this oligarch controlled for-profit health-care industry then believe me, you and your loved ones will become its victims sooner or later.

Cookies help us deliver our Services. By using our Services or clicking I agree, you agree to our use of cookies. Learn More.I Agree