1. Joined
    07 Dec '05
    Moves
    05 Jun '23 08:52
    I read this article from last year called Elon Musk’s “Free Speech” Twitter Is Still Censoring DDoSecrets. Since the elites want it censored it should be worth looking into.

https://theintercept.com/2022/11/22/elon-musk-twitter-censor-ddosecrets/

https://ddosecrets.com/wiki/Distributed_Denial_of_Secrets

Why are the elites so scared of DDOS?
  2. Subscribersonhouse
    Fast and Curious
    slatington, pa, usa
    Moves
    05 Jun '23 08:59
    @Metal-Brain
    Ah, another scree you figure will help you destroy the US as a democracy.
    Oh, I forgot, you think we don't have a democracy.
    Tough shyte commie.
  3. Joined
    07 Dec '05
    Moves
    05 Jun '23 09:14
    @sonhouse said
    @Metal-Brain
    Tough shyte commie.
    Explain how a simple website like DDOS would help destroy democracy? Do you even know what it is?
  4. Subscriberkevcvs57
    Flexible
    The wrong side of 60
    Moves
    05 Jun '23 10:20
    @metal-brain said
    I read this article from last year called Elon Musk’s “Free Speech” Twitter Is Still Censoring DDoSecrets. Since the elites want it censored it should be worth looking into.

https://theintercept.com/2022/11/22/elon-musk-twitter-censor-ddosecrets/

https://ddosecrets.com/wiki/Distributed_Denial_of_Secrets

Why are the elites so scared of DDOS?
    Musk is one of your own right wing Republican elites so why don’t you ask him, when he gets back from China 🙄
  5. Joined
    07 Dec '05
    Moves
    05 Jun '23 10:32
    @kevcvs57 said
    Musk is one of your own right wing Republican elites so why don’t you ask him, when he gets back from China 🙄
    Are making up that based on assumptions again?
    What is your source of information?
  6. Subscribershavixmir
    Guppy poo
    Sewers of Holland
    Moves
    05 Jun '23 11:53
    @metal-brain said
    Observation, perhaps?
  7. SubscriberAverageJoe1
    Gimme It! Free Stuf!
    Lake Como
    Moves
    05 Jun '23 13:10
    @sonhouse said
    @Metal-Brain
    Tough shyte commie.
    The reason SHouse says we do not have a Democracy is because his president will not enter debates on the world stage to present his platform to the populous. (Sometimes called the PEOPLE by Marxists).
    Sonhouse, as usual, is correct.
  8. SubscriberKewpie
    since 1-Feb-07
    Australia
    Moves
    05 Jun '23 14:41
    Populace. Didn't they have 3-syllable words at your school?
  9. Subscriberkevcvs57
    Flexible
    The wrong side of 60
    Moves
    05 Jun '23 14:57
    @metal-brain said
    You didn’t know that musk had popped over to China, you really are on a lower rung aren’t you comrade.
  10. Subscriberkevcvs57
    Flexible
    The wrong side of 60
    Moves
    05 Jun '23 14:592 edits
    @kewpie said
    Populace. Didn't they have 3-syllable words at your school?
    I’d love to get my mitts on the handouts from one of Joes economics lectures 😂
  11. Joined
    07 Dec '05
    Moves
    06 Jun '23 06:32
    @kevcvs57 said
    You didn’t know that musk had popped over to China, you really are on a lower rung aren’t you comrade.
    It had nothing to do with where he is and you know it. Why are you calling him a republican? What is your source of information?
  12. Subscriberkevcvs57
    Flexible
    The wrong side of 60
    Moves
    06 Jun '23 07:31
    @metal-brain said
    It had nothing to do with where he is and you know it. Why are you calling him a republican? What is your source of information?
    His right wing bias, his hosting of DeSantis for his candidate announcement. The fact that he’s a scumbag billionaire, his opening up of Twitter to right wing lying trolls like yourself.
    Do you have the ability to analyse reality to any degree at all.

“ Why are you calling him a republican? What is your source of information?” 🙄🙄
  13. Subscribersonhouse
    Fast and Curious
    slatington, pa, usa
    Moves
    06 Jun '23 07:36
    @AverageJoe1
    Don't put words in my mouth. It is METAL Brain who says we don't have a democracy.
    The way repubs are passing laws to restrict voting tells us quite clearly what they want, total power and nothing to do with actual policy. If they get it THAT will end democracy here.
  14. Joined
    07 Dec '05
    Moves
    06 Jun '23 07:471 edit
    @kevcvs57 said
    His right wing bias, his hosting of DeSantis for his candidate announcement. The fact that he’s a scumbag billionaire, his opening up of Twitter to right wing lying trolls like yourself.
    Do you have the ability to analyse reality to any degree at all.

“ Why are you calling him a republican? What is your source of information?” 🙄🙄
    He also hosted Democrat RFK jr. and he was pro gene vaccine.

https://www.news18.com/news/buzz/elon-musk-says-he-supports-covid-19-vaccine-because-science-is-unequivocal-3618761.html

https://twitter.com/elonmusk/status/1526997132858822658

Musk was a democrat. Even if he switched parties I would argue it is because most super wealthy people benefit from right wing policies. He said he used to vote democrat.
  15. Joined
    07 Dec '05
    Moves
    06 Jun '23 07:55
    @sonhouse said
    @AverageJoe1
    Don't put words in my mouth. It is METAL Brain who says we don't have a democracy.
    The way repubs are passing laws to restrict voting tells us quite clearly what they want, total power and nothing to do with actual policy. If they get it THAT will end democracy here.
    We don't. Even if everyone gets a fair vote the corporate news media controls who the vast majority of people vote for. When is the last time you heard about a 3rd party candidate on the corporate news media?

You might just as well ban all 3rd party candidates from running altogether. Zero media coverage amounts to the same thing as far as results. I heard Dr. Cornel West is running for POTUS in the People's Party. Did you hear about that?

https://rumble.com/v2sc9ns-rfk-jr-controversial-israel-stance-dr.-cornel-west-jumps-into-presidential-.html

Cookies help us deliver our Services. By using our Services or clicking I agree, you agree to our use of cookies. Learn More.I Agree