Democrats hate democracy!

Democrats hate democracy!

Debates

Cookies help us deliver our Services. By using our Services or clicking I agree, you agree to our use of cookies. Learn More.

Pawn Whisperer

My Kingdom fora Pawn

Moves
04 Oct 20

@shavixmir Seriously. Don’t you tire of your ignorance?

I tire of your ignorance. Have a nice day!

MB

Moves
04 Oct 20

@wolfe63 said
Why do you even try?
It's like arguing with tweedledee and tweedledum.

Both trolls fail. Their provocation is even weaker than their argument.
Deny facts much?

MB

Moves
15 Oct 20

So since democrats fought to keep the Green Party off the ballot that is election interference. Do they know that is election interference or are they fooling themselves into thinking they have some moral high ground to stand on?

Isn't that how the CIA justifies election interference? They admit they do it, but they say they do it with good intentions. Isn't that how everyone justifies it? Did DWS and Donna Brazile have good intentions?

Where do we draw the line?

Misfit Queen

Isle of Misfit Toys

Moves
17 Oct 20
1 edit

@metal-brain said
So since democrats fought to keep the Green Party off the ballot that is election interference. Do they know that is election interference or are they fooling themselves into thinking they have some moral high ground to stand on?

Isn't that how the CIA justifies election interference? They admit they do it, but they say they do it with good intentions. Isn't that how everyone justifies it? Did DWS and Donna Brazile have good intentions?

Where do we draw the line?
There are rules to elections. Following the rules isn't election interference. Posts like yours only seek to sow doubt about Russian election interference. Actions of Americans in American elections cannot be considered "interference" unless they break election rules. Even then, it's usually just called "cheating".

MB

Moves
18 Oct 20

@suzianne said
There are rules to elections. Following the rules isn't election interference. Posts like yours only seek to sow doubt about Russian election interference. Actions of Americans in American elections cannot be considered "interference" unless they break election rules. Even then, it's usually just called "cheating".
Following the rules isn't election interference. Russia followed the rules, so why are you holding a double standard?

MB

Moves
03 Dec 20

Democrats only respect democracy when they get the results they want.

Misfit Queen

Isle of Misfit Toys

Moves
03 Dec 20

@metal-brain said
Following the rules isn't election interference. Russia followed the rules, so why are you holding a double standard?
Russia can't "follow the rules". It's not their election, is it? No matter who invites them to stick their fingers in the pie, it is STILL not their pie.

Cryptic

Behind the scenes

Moves
03 Dec 20

@earl-of-trumps said
The Libertarian Party was small but energetic. They had many that contributed $$Millions
to presidential candidates. The dems created legislation limiting how much you can
contribute to a political candidate for president.

Bleep them.
Bleep them.

We love you too! 😍

Insanity at Masada

tinyurl.com/mw7txe34

Moves
03 Dec 20

@metal-brain said
We didn't throw temper tantrums like the Right is doing when Hillary lost or when Gore lost.

Pawn Whisperer

My Kingdom fora Pawn

Moves
03 Dec 20

@athousandyoung said
We didn't throw temper tantrums like the Right is doing when Hillary lost or when Gore lost.
bull crap

when hilary lost you threw a temper tantrum for four years.

k
Flexible

The wrong side of 60

Moves
03 Dec 20

@metal-brain said
I mean how peeved is Moscow right now, if I want a giggle I go and watch RT, Crosstalk is especially recommended the lying lord haw haw host is all but crying.
I personally love it every time that scumbag Putin is thwarted 😂😂

Insanity at Masada

tinyurl.com/mw7txe34

Moves
03 Dec 20

@earl-of-trumps said
bull crap

when hilary lost you threw a temper tantrum for four years.

MB

Moves
03 Dec 20

@suzianne said
Russia can't "follow the rules". It's not their election, is it? No matter who invites them to stick their fingers in the pie, it is STILL not their pie.
Huh?

I thought our election was "the most secure in American history"? Russia never changed or deleted any votes in our election and there is no evidence of widespread fraud.

You are contradicting yourself. Is widespread fraud a concern or not? You cannot have it both ways.

MB

Moves
07 Jan 21

Keeping the Green Party off the ballot? That is election meddling.

What if it was the other way around?
Could you still condone it?

MB

Moves
12 Jan 21

Now democrats want to impeach Trump after he is out of office to keep him from running in 2024. They obviously fear Americans will elect him and they have to stop democracy by banning candidates from running. Isn't that what Iran does?

Democrats hate democracy.