climate change alarmists favorite word

climate change alarmists favorite word

Debates

Cookies help us deliver our Services. By using our Services or clicking I agree, you agree to our use of cookies. Learn More.

itiswhatitis

oLd ScHoOl

Moves
04 Sep 19

@kazetnagorra said
From Trump University?
cheap shot

itiswhatitis

oLd ScHoOl

Moves
04 Sep 19

@handyandy said
Of course not. It should say hack.
ditto

K

Germany

Moves
04 Sep 19

Wow, you guys sure are showing those smarty-pants academic types! Too bad the whole world is a nefarious conspiracy designed to suppress the truth and keep winners like yourselves down, otherwise the rate of scientific and technological advancements would undoubtedly be supercharged by your brilliant insights.

Die Cheeseburger

Provocation

Moves
04 Sep 19
3 edits

@mister-moggy said
it is "could".

the oceans could rise 10 feet.
the amazon could burn down in 10 years.
the artic could disappear in 10 years
category 6 level hurricanes could begin to form in 10 years.

and so on.

the key to your clickbait headlines is the word "could" in them.

read slowly and carefully and your blood pressure won't ( but then maybe it "could" ) rise.
A few years back they were stating as fact that the tipping point had been reached. When it was pointed out that all their lovely regulation and 'other peoples money' grants would become redundant, that was when the word changed to 'could' so that they 'could' save the world, so they 'could' save mankind, so they 'could' become saviors.

Note the similarity to other religions, they know what's best for you, and they're prepared to use the force of the state to make you bow down.

mafia chief

the safe house

Moves
04 Sep 19
1 edit

@Wajoma

the left needs a religion based on something other can communism.

the red is the new green.

w

Moves
04 Sep 19

@mister-moggy said
@whodey

i think i will find a photo of some poor polar bear dying sadly of cancer and scare school children with it as a "climate change" problem.

( it has been done, not making this up )
I think a picture of Hillary in a bathing suit on a hot beach would terrify them more. Plus they would probably need counseling sessions afterward.

Just saying.

Lake Como

Moves
06 Sep 19

@whodey said
I think a picture of Hillary in a bathing suit on a hot beach would terrify them more. Plus they would probably need counseling sessions afterward.

Just saying.
Obama says he believes in climate change. He just bought a house for 15 million which by all accounts should be underwater in about 15 years. If he truly believed in Climate change, but he had bought that house? He has lied to everyone, he does not believe in climate change.

Moves
06 Sep 19

@mister-moggy said
@Wajoma

the left needs a religion based on something other can communism.

the red is the new green.
Speaking of red and green, there's a fellow who could probably reverse the current "crisis". He, unlike some of you, has always said, "I am a man and I can change, if I have to".

m

Moves
06 Sep 19

No worries.
If climate change does become a problem, we can always pray it away.
Off to church, everyone. 😆

K

Germany

Moves
06 Sep 19

@averagejoe1 said
Obama says he believes in climate change. He just bought a house for 15 million which by all accounts should be underwater in about 15 years. If he truly believed in Climate change, but he had bought that house? He has lied to everyone, he does not believe in climate change.
That's a lie and you know it.

Lake Como

Moves
06 Sep 19

@kazetnagorra said
That's a lie and you know it.
Uh-uhh, I don’t know it as a lie. Read he was gonna buy the house, read elsewhere that the seashore is on the move. It’s no lie he’s a climate change guy. Adds up.

Read a book!

Moves
06 Sep 19

@averagejoe1 said
Uh-uhh, I don’t know it as a lie. Read he was gonna buy the house, read elsewhere that the seashore is on the move. It’s no lie he’s a climate change guy. Adds up.
Counting on your fingers again, Joe?

w

Moves
06 Sep 19

@mghrn55 said
No worries.
If climate change does become a problem, we can always pray it away.
Off to church, everyone. 😆
Mocking God, eh?

Should work out for ya just fine, AS LONG HE DOES NOT EXIST THAT IS!!!!!!!!!

Carry on.

Child of the Novelty

San Antonio, Texas

Moves
06 Sep 19

@mister-moggy said
it is "could".

the oceans could rise 10 feet.
the amazon could burn down in 10 years.
the artic could disappear in 10 years
category 6 level hurricanes could begin to form in 10 years.

and so on.

the key to your clickbait headlines is the word "could" in them.

read slowly and carefully and your blood pressure won't ( but then maybe it "could" ) rise.
How about ?
The Amazon is burning right now .
The permafrost in Siberia is melting at an alarming rate and is on fire right now.
The permafrost in Alaska is melting at an alarming rate right now.
The Arctic ice is melting at an alarming rate right now .
No could , just is .

Lake Como

Moves
06 Sep 19

@caissad4 said
How about ?
The Amazon is burning right now .
The permafrost in Siberia is melting at an alarming rate and is on fire right now.
The permafrost in Alaska is melting at an alarming rate right now.
The Arctic ice is melting at an alarming rate right now .
No could , just is .
I was just speaking of Obama conflict. Personally I think climate change is a hoax, and certainly nothing to debate about. Plenty of pros cons in the papers.