Biden pulling ahead

Biden pulling ahead

Debates

Cookies help us deliver our Services. By using our Services or clicking I agree, you agree to our use of cookies. Learn More.

Cryptic

Behind the scenes

Moves
78d

It's still close, but Trump's small advantage has vanished -

https://www.msn.com/en-us/news/politics/joe-biden-leads-donald-trump-in-eight-polls/ar-BB1kmkIF?ocid=msedgdhp&pc=HCTS&cvid=42bc1a52917e4feab341e0e0b3ae5b0c&ei=16

Lake Como

Moves
78d

@mchill said
It's still close, but Trump's small advantage has vanished -

https://www.msn.com/en-us/news/politics/joe-biden-leads-donald-trump-in-eight-polls/ar-BB1kmkIF?ocid=msedgdhp&pc=HCTS&cvid=42bc1a52917e4feab341e0e0b3ae5b0c&ei=16
All while Yemin et al are out for blood. Several wars, and the border melee is getting worse, to the extent that they will 'bring there here'. Just great.
I would think we need a man who can handle things, rather than one who cannot. Biden has given an extention of $10B to Iran, the country that is attacking our troops and declaring death to America? Joe? What is the deal. Yeah, I think we need Trump.

s
Fast and Curious

slatington, pa, usa

Moves
78d

@AverageJoe1
Right, those wars, ALL Biden's fault, if X45 is in again those warriors will just get frightened for their lives and flee in terror of your Orange Jesus. I often wonder exactly what planet you come from.

Lord

Sewers of Holland

Moves
77d

@averagejoe1 said
All while Yemin et al are out for blood. Several wars, and the border melee is getting worse, to the extent that they will 'bring there here'. Just great.
I would think we need a man who can handle things, rather than one who cannot. Biden has given an extention of $10B to Iran, the country that is attacking our troops and declaring death to America? Joe? What is the deal. Yeah, I think we need Trump.
You trying to think is part of the problem Joe.

Die Cheeseburger

Provocation

Moves
76d

@shavixmir said
Another trite, cliche', puerile joke from shag doody for brains.

Lake Como

Moves
76d
1 edit

@sonhouse said
@AverageJoe1
Right, those wars, ALL Biden's fault, if X45 is in again those warriors will just get frightened for their lives and flee in terror of your Orange Jesus. I often wonder exactly what planet you come from.
His fault or not, I submit they would not have happened if Trump were at the helm. They respect him. But they do not respect Biden.

Lake Como

Moves
76d

@shavixmir said
Thinking about Biden giving $10B to Iran? well, yeah, I thunk it and wrote it. 😕

Lord

Sewers of Holland

Moves
76d

@wajoma said
Another trite, cliche', puerile joke from shag doody for brains.
Another waste of 0’s and 1’s by the resident koala rapist.

s
Fast and Curious

slatington, pa, usa

Moves
76d
1 edit

@AverageJoe1
You mean like THIS speech at the UN?

Pawn Whisperer

My Kingdom fora Pawn

Moves
76d
2 edits

Trump Pulling Ahead

Poll: Trump Leads Biden in Battleground Districts
Former President Donald Trump is leading President Joe Biden in battleground districts, a recent Cygnal Poll found.

The survey examined likely general election voters across the nation in battleground districts, which includes districts in Arizona, California, Colorado, Florida, New Hampshire, Ohio, Pennsylvania, Virginia, and more.

[...] ---- and this
When independent candidate Robert F. Kennedy Jr. is thrown into the mix with Trump and Biden, Trump’s lead expands to 3.9 percent. Trump garners 41.7 percent support, followed by 37.8 percent for Biden and 13.2 percent for RFK Jr. Another 7.3 percent remain undecided.

https://www.breitbart.com/politics/2024/03/23/poll-trump-leads-biden-in-battleground-districts/

k
Flexible

The wrong side of 60

Moves
75d

@earl-of-trumps said
Trump Pulling Ahead

Poll: Trump Leads Biden in Battleground Districts
Former President Donald Trump is leading President Joe Biden in battleground districts, a recent Cygnal Poll found.

The survey examined likely general election voters across the nation in battleground districts, which includes districts in Arizona, California, Colorado, Florida ...[text shortened]... .

https://www.breitbart.com/politics/2024/03/23/poll-trump-leads-biden-in-battleground-districts/
Aaah Breitbart

Lake Como

Moves
75d
1 edit

@kevcvs57 said
Aaah Breitbart
I dont know what you are saying? is it that Breibart is reporting that Trump is leading? Snyway, what do you expect....he campaigns .....Biden does not. We do not know Biden's plans. He only talks about Trump, and that inflation is going down. A total misrepresentation.
My Aunt Plum weighed 188 pounds in 2019. She gained 180 lbs, up to 368. She lost 30 pounds in the last 2 months and is going around bragging about losing part of the weight gain. Says Biden makes perfect sense.

Lord

Sewers of Holland

Moves
75d

@averagejoe1 said
I dont know what you are saying? is it that Breibart is reporting that Trump is leading? Snyway, what do you expect....he campaigns .....Biden does not. We do not know Biden's plans. He only talks about Trump, and that inflation is going down. A total misrepresentation.
My Aunt Plum weighed 188 pounds in 2019. She gained 180 lbs, up to 368. She lost 30 pounds ...[text shortened]... and is going around bragging about losing part of the weight gain. Says Biden makes perfect sense.
Nobody with more than a singular braincell takes anything on Bretibart seriously.

Lake Como

Moves
75d
1 edit

@shavixmir said
Nobody with more than a singular braincell takes anything on Bretibart seriously.
What is a typical bad report? They just reported that fast food change are starting to fire people in California because they cannot pay the minimum wage. Y’all are tearing everything to pieces. Here is the article, Breitbart reported it first. So no one will believe it?!?

Misfit Queen

Isle of Misfit Toys

Moves
75d

@averagejoe1 said
His fault or not, I submit they would not have happened if Trump were at the helm. They respect him. But they do not respect Biden.
Believing your own fairy tales now?