1. Subscribermchill
    Cryptic
    Behind the scenes
    Moves
    22 Mar '24 18:34
    It's still close, but Trump's small advantage has vanished -

https://www.msn.com/en-us/news/politics/joe-biden-leads-donald-trump-in-eight-polls/ar-BB1kmkIF?ocid=msedgdhp&pc=HCTS&cvid=42bc1a52917e4feab341e0e0b3ae5b0c&ei=16
  2. SubscriberAverageJoe1
    Gimme It! Free Stuf!
    Lake Como
    Moves
    22 Mar '24 18:43
    @mchill said
    It's still close, but Trump's small advantage has vanished -

https://www.msn.com/en-us/news/politics/joe-biden-leads-donald-trump-in-eight-polls/ar-BB1kmkIF?ocid=msedgdhp&pc=HCTS&cvid=42bc1a52917e4feab341e0e0b3ae5b0c&ei=16
    All while Yemin et al are out for blood. Several wars, and the border melee is getting worse, to the extent that they will 'bring there here'. Just great.
    I would think we need a man who can handle things, rather than one who cannot. Biden has given an extention of $10B to Iran, the country that is attacking our troops and declaring death to America? Joe? What is the deal. Yeah, I think we need Trump.
  3. Subscribersonhouse
    Fast and Curious
    slatington, pa, usa
    Moves
    22 Mar '24 20:48
    @AverageJoe1
    Right, those wars, ALL Biden's fault, if X45 is in again those warriors will just get frightened for their lives and flee in terror of your Orange Jesus. I often wonder exactly what planet you come from.
  4. Subscribershavixmir
    Guppy poo
    Sewers of Holland
    Moves
    24 Mar '24 09:33
    @averagejoe1 said
    All while Yemin et al are out for blood. Several wars, and the border melee is getting worse, to the extent that they will 'bring there here'. Just great.
    I would think we need a man who can handle things, rather than one who cannot. Biden has given an extention of $10B to Iran, the country that is attacking our troops and declaring death to America? Joe? What is the deal. Yeah, I think we need Trump.
    You trying to think is part of the problem Joe.
  5. SubscriberWajoma
    Die Cheeseburger
    Provocation
    Moves
    24 Mar '24 09:53
    @shavixmir said
    Another trite, cliche', puerile joke from shag doody for brains.
  6. SubscriberAverageJoe1
    Gimme It! Free Stuf!
    Lake Como
    Moves
    24 Mar '24 10:531 edit
    @sonhouse said
    @AverageJoe1
    Right, those wars, ALL Biden's fault, if X45 is in again those warriors will just get frightened for their lives and flee in terror of your Orange Jesus. I often wonder exactly what planet you come from.
    His fault or not, I submit they would not have happened if Trump were at the helm. They respect him. But they do not respect Biden.
  7. SubscriberAverageJoe1
    Gimme It! Free Stuf!
    Lake Como
    Moves
    24 Mar '24 10:55
    @shavixmir said
    Thinking about Biden giving $10B to Iran? well, yeah, I thunk it and wrote it. 😕
  8. Subscribershavixmir
    Guppy poo
    Sewers of Holland
    Moves
    24 Mar '24 16:37
    @wajoma said
    Another trite, cliche', puerile joke from shag doody for brains.
    Another waste of 0’s and 1’s by the resident koala rapist.
  9. Subscribersonhouse
    Fast and Curious
    slatington, pa, usa
    Moves
    24 Mar '24 20:071 edit
    @AverageJoe1
    You mean like THIS speech at the UN?

YouTube

YouTube
  10. SubscriberEarl of Trumps
    Pawn Whisperer
    My Kingdom fora Pawn
    Moves
    24 Mar '24 23:052 edits
    Trump Pulling Ahead

Poll: Trump Leads Biden in Battleground Districts
    Former President Donald Trump is leading President Joe Biden in battleground districts, a recent Cygnal Poll found.

The survey examined likely general election voters across the nation in battleground districts, which includes districts in Arizona, California, Colorado, Florida, New Hampshire, Ohio, Pennsylvania, Virginia, and more.

[...] ---- and this
    When independent candidate Robert F. Kennedy Jr. is thrown into the mix with Trump and Biden, Trump’s lead expands to 3.9 percent. Trump garners 41.7 percent support, followed by 37.8 percent for Biden and 13.2 percent for RFK Jr. Another 7.3 percent remain undecided.

https://www.breitbart.com/politics/2024/03/23/poll-trump-leads-biden-in-battleground-districts/
  11. Subscriberkevcvs57
    Flexible
    The wrong side of 60
    Moves
    25 Mar '24 10:26
    @earl-of-trumps said
    Trump Pulling Ahead

Poll: Trump Leads Biden in Battleground Districts
    Former President Donald Trump is leading President Joe Biden in battleground districts, a recent Cygnal Poll found.

The survey examined likely general election voters across the nation in battleground districts, which includes districts in Arizona, California, Colorado, Florida ...[text shortened]... .

https://www.breitbart.com/politics/2024/03/23/poll-trump-leads-biden-in-battleground-districts/
    Aaah Breitbart
  12. SubscriberAverageJoe1
    Gimme It! Free Stuf!
    Lake Como
    Moves
    25 Mar '24 16:541 edit
    @kevcvs57 said
    Aaah Breitbart
    I dont know what you are saying? is it that Breibart is reporting that Trump is leading? Snyway, what do you expect....he campaigns .....Biden does not. We do not know Biden's plans. He only talks about Trump, and that inflation is going down. A total misrepresentation.
    My Aunt Plum weighed 188 pounds in 2019. She gained 180 lbs, up to 368. She lost 30 pounds in the last 2 months and is going around bragging about losing part of the weight gain. Says Biden makes perfect sense.
  13. Subscribershavixmir
    Guppy poo
    Sewers of Holland
    Moves
    25 Mar '24 17:01
    @averagejoe1 said
    I dont know what you are saying? is it that Breibart is reporting that Trump is leading? Snyway, what do you expect....he campaigns .....Biden does not. We do not know Biden's plans. He only talks about Trump, and that inflation is going down. A total misrepresentation.
    My Aunt Plum weighed 188 pounds in 2019. She gained 180 lbs, up to 368. She lost 30 pounds ...[text shortened]... and is going around bragging about losing part of the weight gain. Says Biden makes perfect sense.
    Nobody with more than a singular braincell takes anything on Bretibart seriously.
  14. SubscriberAverageJoe1
    Gimme It! Free Stuf!
    Lake Como
    Moves
    25 Mar '24 23:351 edit
    @shavixmir said
    Nobody with more than a singular braincell takes anything on Bretibart seriously.
    What is a typical bad report? They just reported that fast food change are starting to fire people in California because they cannot pay the minimum wage. Y’all are tearing everything to pieces. Here is the article, Breitbart reported it first. So no one will believe it?!?
  15. SubscriberSuzianne
    Misfit Queen
    Isle of Misfit Toys
    Moves
    26 Mar '24 07:29
    @averagejoe1 said
    His fault or not, I submit they would not have happened if Trump were at the helm. They respect him. But they do not respect Biden.
    Believing your own fairy tales now?

Cookies help us deliver our Services. By using our Services or clicking I agree, you agree to our use of cookies. Learn More.I Agree