Biden Cheats Our Constitution's 4th Amendment

Biden Cheats Our Constitution's 4th Amendment

Debates

Cookies help us deliver our Services. By using our Services or clicking I agree, you agree to our use of cookies. Learn More.

Lake Como

Moves
18 Oct 21

@AverageJoe1. I am waiting for a response from Maruaider, who has changed the thread to SCOTUS

Moves
18 Oct 21

@mott-the-hoople said
it also clearly states a warrant is needed.

You dont seem to understand it is two different laws, (no warrant needed in the second one) or you do but wont to admit it….anyway you are appearing foolish.
Lessthan AverageJoe----You should really do some
research before you run your pie hole...
They are FISA warrants and, so far, FISA
has approved every warrant put before it~
Some people only look foolish while others actually are the fools~!

Moves
18 Oct 21

@averagejoe1 said
Case? What case? I am of the opinion that this is a debate site, where people say What They Think.... Not what the Justices think. After all, half of American think they were 'thinking' incorrectly with Roe v Wade. So, to that end, they are 50% wrong. So trash that idea. How about asking people if they think it is OK for the govt to snoop into their personal busines ...[text shortened]... little humor, might be good for the soul. You people are so so pent up, so angry. Relax, Marauder.
....Lessthan AverageJoe, I'm trying hard to like you,
but your 'alternate facts', ring hollow...When maurader
outguns you with real facts you say, lighten up, relax,
let's have some humor. Humor?...You A LAWYER?
Now that is funny, in fact it is ridiculous...If you were once
a lawyer, you would be much better versed on case law.
AND MORE NEWS, esteemed counselor, you would also
be aware that much more than 50% of the population
support ROE vs WADE...Course I could be wrong, after all
SYDNEY POWELL and RUDY GIULIANI passed the bar and
that says it all....You may really be another lawyer joke--ALL BY YOURSELF~!

MB

Moves
18 Oct 21

@suzianne said
Fantastic. I see you've graduated from not understanding anything you read to not understanding what you write, either.

You complain about "causing less people (to) interact with the banking system", and then don't realize you are proposing worse with "ending anonymous shell companies and trusts".

The banks can all fail, as far as I see, and then replace them with a banking system re-regulated from the ground up.
"then don't realize you are proposing worse with "ending anonymous shell companies and trusts"

How could that possibly be worse? Rich people are allowed privacy while poor people have none? Are you insane or rich?

Misfit Queen

Isle of Misfit Toys

Moves
18 Oct 21

@metal-brain said
"then don't realize you are proposing worse with "ending anonymous shell companies and trusts"

How could that possibly be worse? Rich people are allowed privacy while poor people have none? Are you insane or rich?
Continuing your inability to understand anything you read, I see.

Moves
18 Oct 21

@suzianne said
Continuing your inability to understand anything you read, I see.
its ironic that your own posts are best applied to YOU.

s
Fast and Curious

slatington, pa, usa

Moves
18 Oct 21

@Mott-The-Hoople
Well considering she is a real human and you are just another bottom feeding troll, she is MILES ahead of you and always will be.

Lake Como

Moves
18 Oct 21
1 edit

@jimm619 said
....Lessthan AverageJoe, I'm trying hard to like you,
but your 'alternate facts', ring hollow...When maurader
outguns you with real facts you say, lighten up, relax,
let's have some humor. Humor?...You A LAWYER?
Now that is funny, in fact it is ridiculous...If you were once
a lawyer, you would be much better versed on case law.
AND MORE NEWS, esteemed counselor, you wou ...[text shortened]... ANI passed the bar and
that says it all....You may really be another lawyer joke--ALL BY YOURSELF~!
Why did Marauder change the thread to SCOTUS, though. Biden is violating the Constitution in many areas, this is just one of them. If SCOTUS say that he is not, AverageJoe would say that SCOTUS is wrong, and That, my friendly debater, is an opinion.
I give my opinion, back it up with logic and common sense and the written law of the land. Uhhh, you dont exactly do that, you are busy with acerbity.
As to abortion, 48% of Americans say abortion should be legal under certain circumstances. Here is a link for you. I win. And not even having to be acerbic to do it!

https://news.gallup.com/poll/1576/abortion.aspx

Naturally Right

Somewhere Else

Moves
18 Oct 21
1 edit

@averagejoe1 said
Case? What case? I am of the opinion that this is a debate site, where people say What They Think.... Not what the Justices think. After all, half of American think they were 'thinking' incorrectly with Roe v Wade. So, to that end, they are 50% wrong. So trash that idea. How about asking people if they think it is OK for the govt to snoop into their personal busines ...[text shortened]... little humor, might be good for the soul. You people are so so pent up, so angry. Relax, Marauder.
What I think is that the SCOTUS would uphold these laws as constitutional. Therefore, all the uneducated bleating that it is "unconstitutional" can be disregarded.

It's pretty clear that right wingers are for upholding the non-existent "right" of the wealthy to cheat on their taxes.

95% of workers have their income automatically reported to the IRS and their taxes withheld paycheck to paycheck. Is that "snooping"?

Moves
18 Oct 21
1 edit

@no1marauder said
What I think is that the SCOTUS would uphold these laws as constitutional. Therefore, all the uneducated bleating that it is "unconstitutional" can be disregarded.

It's pretty clear that right wingers are for upholding the non-existent "right" of the wealthy to cheat on their taxes.

95% of workers have their income automatically reported to the IRS and their taxes withheld paycheck to paycheck. Is that "snooping"?
"95% of workers have their income automatically reported to the IRS and their taxes withheld paycheck to paycheck. Is that "snooping"?"

What world do you live in that $600 is "wealthy"?

s
Fast and Curious

slatington, pa, usa

Moves
18 Oct 21
1 edit

@Mott-The-Hoople
Refusal to actually answer the question is noted.

No big deal since we know you would not be able to come up with a rebuttal anyway.

Moves
18 Oct 21

@sonhouse said
@Mott-The-Hoople
Refusal to actually answer the question is noted.

No big deal since we know you would not be able to come up with a rebuttal anyway.
lets see if you will answer then...do you consider $600 as being wealthy?

Moves
18 Oct 21

@suzianne said
Snowden is a traitor.
Snowden is a hero - an unpalatable hero, but still a hero - and the traitors are the NSA and other agencies endangering everybody's privacy and safety on-line.

Moves
18 Oct 21

@suzianne said
And Assange should be tortured. He's a traitor too.
That statement is beneath contempt.

Naturally Right

Somewhere Else

Moves
18 Oct 21
1 edit

@mott-the-hoople said
"95% of workers have their income automatically reported to the IRS and their taxes withheld paycheck to paycheck. Is that "snooping"?"

What world do you live in that $600 is "wealthy"?
I don't consider having $600 in a bank account as being proof of being "wealthy".

Since you don't understand what the proposal actually is and refuse to learn, it's rather difficult to have a rational discussion with you about it.

To repeat my question: is the fact that 95% of workers have their income reported to the IRS by their employers amount to unconstitutional "snooping"?