1. SubscriberAverageJoe1
    Gimme It! Free Stuf!
    Lake Como
    Moves
    14 Oct '21 21:141 edit
    Biden is trying to be totalitarian. He is violating Article 4 of Constitution, (Most of you know what that is?). IRS will look into your bank account without probable cause, plain and simple. 330,000,000 million Americans affected. It is tantamount to Search and Seizure.
    Kids, I think they are taking aim at the middle class....who are getting hit with price hikes, higher gas costs already. Everyone with any accounts has $600. That number would be higher if they were only after the Rich.
    Is there one person here, who likes Biden, who thinks this acceptable? And further, is he violating the Constitution?.

Let's take bets as to when he will tell the middle class to put on sweaters in their homes if the natural gas gets too expensive.
  2. SubscriberSuzianne
    Misfit Queen
    Isle of Misfit Toys
    Moves
    15 Oct '21 02:22
    @averagejoe1 said
    Biden is trying to be totalitarian. He is violating Article 4 of Constitution, (Most of you know what that is?). IRS will look into your bank account without probable cause, plain and simple. 330,000,000 million Americans affected. It is tantamount to Search and Seizure.
    Kids, I think they are taking aim at the middle class....who are getting hit with price hike ...[text shortened]... will tell the middle class to put on sweaters in their homes if the natural gas gets too expensive.
    Oh, the irony.
  3. Joined
    07 Dec '05
    Moves
    15 Oct '21 02:43
    @averagejoe1 said
    Kids, I think they are taking aim at the middle class....who are getting hit with price hike ...[text shortened]... will tell the middle class to put on sweaters in their homes if the natural gas gets too expensive.
    The NSA got away with it even after Snowden blew the whistle on them. You didn't think it would stop there, did you? The parasitic elites have no respect for the constitution. They think they own us.
  4. SubscriberAverageJoe1
    Gimme It! Free Stuf!
    Lake Como
    Moves
    15 Oct '21 10:54
    @metal-brain said
    The NSA got away with it even after Snowden blew the whistle on them. You didn't think it would stop there, did you? The parasitic elites have no respect for the constitution. They think they own us.
    Let's have a conference call with Suzianne and get to the bottom of it.
  5. Standard membermchill
    Cryptic
    Behind the scenes
    Moves
    15 Oct '21 12:041 edit
    @averagejoe1 said
    IRS will look into your bank account without probable cause, plain and simple.

This is an attempt to crack down on rich tax cheats. If you had bothered to read the proposal you'd see banks already submit tax forms to the I.R.S. about the interest that customer accounts accrue. The new proposal would require they share information about account balances so that the I.R.S. can see if there are large discrepancies between the income people and businesses report and what they have in the bank. The I.R.S. could audit or investigate the gaps to see if those taxpayers are evading their obligations. This will crack down on $7 trillion in unpaid taxes, mostly from wealthy Americans and businesses.

I would also add that if this passes Congress and is signed into law, your statement about probable cause would be incorrect.
  6. SubscriberAverageJoe1
    Gimme It! Free Stuf!
    Lake Como
    Moves
    15 Oct '21 15:33
    @mchill said

This is an attempt to crack down on rich tax cheats. If you had bothered to read the proposal you'd see banks already submit tax forms to the I.R.S. about the interest that customer accounts accrue. The new proposal would require they share information about account balances so that the I.R ...[text shortened]... this passes Congress and is signed into law, your statement about probable cause would be incorrect.
    You say to crackdown on rich tax cheats. Then why have they empowered themselves to look into the records of EVERYONE in the United States that have $600 in their account. How do you account for that, if you think they are only after a rich.
    Do you know 81,000 new IRS agents have been hired for this? Costs millions. You should get a poser board and march, Use IRS Money for Free Child Care and Abortions!!!
  7. Joined
    05 Nov '06
    Moves
    15 Oct '21 17:20
    @mchill said

This is an attempt to crack down on rich tax cheats. If you had bothered to read the proposal you'd see banks already submit tax forms to the I.R.S. about the interest that customer accounts accrue. The new proposal would require they share information about account balances so that the I.R ...[text shortened]... this passes Congress and is signed into law, your statement about probable cause would be incorrect.
    $600 is rich ? LMFAO
  8. Joined
    27 Sep '06
    Moves
    15 Oct '21 18:02
    @averagejoe1 said
    Let's have a conference call with Suzianne and get to the bottom of it.
    More moron drivel.....This has been in effect since G.W.'s 'Patriot Act'
  9. SubscriberPonderableonline
    chemist
    Linkenheim
    Moves
    15 Oct '21 19:20
    @averagejoe1 said
    Please quote the text of the proposal. Then we can have a debate (This is debate Forum btw...not accusation slinging Forum).
  10. Joined
    05 Nov '06
    Moves
    15 Oct '21 22:13
    @jimm619 said
    More moron drivel.....This has been in effect since G.W.'s 'Patriot Act'
    no it hasnt…they tried to slip it into aca but it got removed.
  11. Joined
    27 Sep '06
    Moves
    15 Oct '21 23:015 edits
    @mott-the-hoople said
    no it hasnt…they tried to slip it into aca but it got removed.
    Mutt da hoppie
    Does it get tiresome to ALWAYS BE WRONG?

https://askinglot.com/how-does-the-patriot-act-affect-banking

how does the Patriot Act affect me? Under the Act, warrants can be issued for both intelligence and criminal investigations. In short, the Patriot Act allows criminal surveillance of U.S. citizens bank accounts without the heightened showing of probable cause that is required for a criminal search warrant under the Constitution.

Section 215 of the Patriot Act violates the Constitution in several ways. It: Violates the Fourth Amendment, which says the government cannot conduct a search without obtaining a warrant and showing probable cause to believe that the person has committed or will commit a crime.
  12. Joined
    05 Nov '06
    Moves
    16 Oct '21 00:501 edit
    @jimm619 said
    Mutt da hoppie
    Does it get tiresome to ALWAYS BE WRONG?

https://askinglot.com/how-does-the-patriot-act-affect-banking

how does the Patriot Act affect me? Under the Act, warrants can be issued for both intelligence and criminal investigations. In short, the Patriot Act allows criminal surveillance of U.S. citizens bank accounts without the heightened showing of probable ...[text shortened]... warrant and showing probable cause to believe that the person has committed or will commit a crime.
    “Under the Act, warrants can be issued for both intelligence and criminal investigations.“

This new law, and the one shot down in the aca doesnt require a warrant. It allows ANY bank account of $600 or more to be investigated. The govt can investigate you WITHOUT a warrant.

Damn how ignorant.
  13. Joined
    27 Sep '06
    Moves
    16 Oct '21 01:05
    @mott-the-hoople said
    “Under the Act, warrants can be issued for both intelligence and criminal investigations.“

This new law, and the one shot down in the aca doesnt require a warrant. It allows ANY bank account of $600 or more to be investigated. The govt can investigate you WITHOUT a warrant.

Damn how ignorant.
    Ignorant....yes you are...
    I suggest you re-read what I posted....
    it clearly states that NO PROBABLE CAUSE is needed,
    what that means, genius, is they look at whatever, whenever.
    Shav where are you? We need an alert here~!
  14. Joined
    07 Dec '05
    Moves
    16 Oct '21 07:01
    @averagejoe1 said
    Agreed.

YouTube
  15. Subscribershavixmir
    Guppy poo
    Sewers of Holland
    Moves
    16 Oct '21 08:18
    @mott-the-hoople said

Damn how ignorant.
    🚨🚧Moronity of Gop alert!! Spliced with the stench of trailer trash crackerdom, dribbled with Mottness!🚧🚨

Cookies help us deliver our Services. By using our Services or clicking I agree, you agree to our use of cookies. Learn More.I Agree