Biden busy, does away with female sports?

Biden busy, does away with female sports?

Debates

Cookies help us deliver our Services. By using our Services or clicking I agree, you agree to our use of cookies. Learn More.

D

Moves
29 Jan 21
1 edit

Lake Como

Moves
29 Jan 21

The post that was quoted here has been removed
Oh, Duchess........ what in the world, I gotta ask, why Is this country constantly upheaving and changing every facet of society ....it is something every day.
Is it Obama’s transforming America?

Pawn Whisperer

My Kingdom fora Pawn

Moves
29 Jan 21

And the blatantly sexist, racist women in here are quick to throw negative jabs at men in here

D

Moves
29 Jan 21

Moves
30 Jan 21

My, my. Applying the hypocrisy with a trowel again.

D

Moves
30 Jan 21
2 edits

k
Flexible

The wrong side of 60

Moves
30 Jan 21

@averagejoe1 said
Good question, seems like its ramifications could wear you and me out on the keyboard, and to tell the truth, I have no idea. So, I looked it up, and found a very thorough article on the subject. Give me some time and lets see if we agree on something.https://www.ethicsforge.cc/526-2/

Why wont kevin deal with my issues on this thread and the other one about Kerry?
“ Why wont kevin deal with my issues on this thread and the other one about Kerry?”
I dealt with it you either cannot read or you are lying again. But given your special needs status on this forum I’ll post the relevant section again!
I said
“ If someone finds a cure for lung cancer but we find out he smokes are we less happy about the cure?
It is as good as irrelevant how big a carbon footprint an individual has if that individual is trying to reduce the carbon footprint of 300 million people ”
I would also add that your post title was inaccurate in that Kerry does not own a private jet.

Moves
30 Jan 21

Why are you so obsessed with me? Did I steal your doll when you were young?

D

Moves
30 Jan 21
1 edit

Lake Como

Moves
30 Jan 21
1 edit

@kevcvs57 said
“ Why wont kevin deal with my issues on this thread and the other one about Kerry?”
I dealt with it you either cannot read or you are lying again. But given your special needs status on this forum I’ll post the relevant section again!
I said
“ If someone finds a cure for lung cancer but we find out he smokes are we less happy about the cure?
It is as good as irrelevant ...[text shortened]... le ”
I would also add that your post title was inaccurate in that Kerry does not own a private jet.
Really cool flip.
You said, Kevin, that if someone finds a cure for lung cancer, a smoker, we still respect , or love, his discovery, even tho he smokes, which Causes cancer. We get that, and of course, that is correct. I agree.
All I did was point out that you use that analogy, which is THE EXACT SAME ANALOGY as I use, which is that Trump did great things, accomplishments, but had a bad personality. Remember? That an alcoholic doctor who’s hates kids is curing everyone.?

So I am saying you conveniently apply conservative logic when it suits you, but didn’t like it in those posts of mine. I just can’t find an emoji for this....

AND, Kevin , my Kerry post said he has a private jet, which he does. Who knows if he owns it or not, but you accuse me, in front of my friends 👀, of saying he owns a jet. I didn’t say that. His wife is a Heinz (ketchup family) maybe it’s her jet. AOC needs to tell him to ground it! What a hypocrite Not you,,,,Kerry.

Moves
30 Jan 21

A campaign. Of course, it's a campaign. I'm gathering followers here, off on the war path to destroy your livelihood here on these forums.

Paranoia and psychosis cannot be fun to live with, but do stop projecting them onto me.

D

Moves
30 Jan 21

Lake Como

Moves
30 Jan 21

OK, this thread is tired,, how about a few comments on the Market thread, feel free talk about Money, Morality, (which I know is coming!), Greed, ...please not Trump...Except Sonhouse, feel free to go on Trump.

Misfit Queen

Isle of Misfit Toys

Moves
02 Feb 21

@averagejoe1 said
OK, this thread is tired,, how about a few comments on the Market thread, feel free talk about Money, Morality, (which I know is coming!), Greed, ...please not Trump...Except Sonhouse, feel free to go on Trump.
So are you ready to acknowledge that Biden is not interested in 'doing away with' women's sports?

k
Flexible

The wrong side of 60

Moves
02 Feb 21

@averagejoe1 said
Really cool flip.
You said, Kevin, that if someone finds a cure for lung cancer, a smoker, we still respect , or love, his discovery, even tho he smokes, which Causes cancer. We get that, and of course, that is correct. I agree.
All I did was point out that you use that analogy, which is THE EXACT SAME ANALOGY as I use, which is that Trump did great things, ...[text shortened]... family) maybe it’s her jet. AOC needs to tell him to ground it! What a hypocrite Not you,,,,Kerry.
No he didn’t do great things though did he Joe? If he had done great things he’d still be in the White House. What he did was very contentious, very partisan things like stuff SCOTUS in his last mont or so in office, scrap environmental protections scrap red tape ( health and safety ) regulations for corporates. Sacrifice the Palestinians to keep his evangelical base happy, lying about the pandemic all the way through his final year.
No Joe his personality disorder is only a small part of why 80+ million of your fellow citizens voted him out and someone else / anyone else in.