Americans fighting over fuel

Americans fighting over fuel

Debates

Cookies help us deliver our Services. By using our Services or clicking I agree, you agree to our use of cookies. Learn More.

Fighting for men’s

right to have babies

Moves
13 May 21

Americans fist fighting over fuel are warned not to pump fuel into plastic bags.

You couldn’t make this up!

https://news.sky.com/story/us-fuel-shortage-drivers-warned-not-to-use-plastic-bags-to-fill-up-as-some-fight-for-fuel-12304734

Misfit Queen

Isle of Misfit Toys

Moves
13 May 21

@divegeester said
Americans fist fighting over fuel are warned not to pump fuel into plastic bags.

You couldn’t make this up!

https://news.sky.com/story/us-fuel-shortage-drivers-warned-not-to-use-plastic-bags-to-fill-up-as-some-fight-for-fuel-12304734
Hey, these people voted for Trump, so I don't put anything past them. No idea too stupid.

Fighting for men’s

right to have babies

Moves
13 May 21

@suzianne said
Hey, these people voted for Trump, so I don't put anything past them. No idea too stupid.
There’s is nothing in the press saying that they voted for Trump.

Moves
13 May 21

@suzianne said
Why do you have to lie like this? Is your life in such turmoil that you cant even carry on a conversation without lying?

k
Flexible

The wrong side of 60

Moves
13 May 21

@mott-the-hoople said
Why do you have to lie like this? Is your life in such turmoil that you cant even carry on a conversation without lying?
It’s called an ‘educated guess’ they are not always correct but they often are.

D

Moves
13 May 21

@kevcvs57 said
Seeing people fighting over gas and calling them Republicans is not an educated guess.
How about if every time a group of people start tearing apart a restaurant or convenience store we take an educated guess about what color they are?
Would that be wrong?

k
Flexible

The wrong side of 60

Moves
13 May 21

@dood111 said
Seeing people fighting over gas and calling them Republicans is not an educated guess.
How about if every time a group of people start tearing apart a restaurant or convenience store we take an educated guess about what color they are?
Would that be wrong?
It was a comment about the state having to warn people not to put petrol in plastic bags, reminiscent of drinking bleach and shining a torch up your rear end to cure covid I expect.
In a car obsessed US I imagine nearly everyone would fight over gas.

Pawn Whisperer

My Kingdom fora Pawn

Moves
13 May 21

@suzianne said
you really are one twisted sister

Pawn Whisperer

My Kingdom fora Pawn

Moves
13 May 21
1 edit

@kevcvs57 said
guessing...? lol

I never trust a lib when they think they are reviewing facts, for kristsake.

k
Flexible

The wrong side of 60

Moves
13 May 21

@earl-of-trumps said
guessing...? lol

It gets complicated, I’m only guessing that another Lib was only guessing.

Moves
13 May 21

@kevcvs57 said
It gets complicated, I’m only guessing that another Lib was only guessing.
Who says they’ve ever even voted? I imagine you need to register or something to vote, doubt anyone stupid enough to carry plastic bags full of petrol are smart enough to get to a polling station.

Read a book!

Moves
13 May 21

@earl-of-trumps said

But you trust our departed genius, Donald Trump.

Misfit Queen

Isle of Misfit Toys

Moves
13 May 21

@mott-the-hoople said
You guys are the ones who suddenly think lying is 'cool' now because your Dear Leader does it every time he exhales.

Misfit Queen

Isle of Misfit Toys

Moves
13 May 21

@dood111 said
Would that be wrong?
You've already done that ever since George Floyd was murdered by a white cop and the Black Lives Matter movement took off. You've blamed ALL the unrest since then on BLM, which is unsurprisingly mostly black. So, yes, that would be wrong. But calling Republican intelligence an oxymoron is not. Voting for a lying con man proves my point. Do you know exactly WHY putting gasoline in a plastic bag is stupid? Do you?

Pawn Whisperer

My Kingdom fora Pawn

Moves
13 May 21

@handyandy said
But you trust our departed genius, Donald Trump.
It depends on the issue, Andy. I don't trust Trump's words, hell no. Some of his actions were good.
He was far better handling the southern border than Biden but he sucked with his handling of Israel, as examples.