4th of March! Qanon... oh well...

4th of March! Qanon... oh well...

Debates

Cookies help us deliver our Services. By using our Services or clicking I agree, you agree to our use of cookies. Learn More.

Lord

Sewers of Holland

Moves
04 Mar 21

Who’d a thunk their predictions wouldn’t come out a second time!

Conspiracy morons.

k
Flexible

The wrong side of 60

Moves
04 Mar 21

@shavixmir said

Conspiracy morons.
Maybe they didn’t mean the 4th of March that us sheep have been conditioned to accept as the 4th of March but the real 4th of March.

Pawn Whisperer

My Kingdom fora Pawn

Moves
04 Mar 21

It doesn't seem to matter to the followers, they'll still be there, like flat-earthers

Lord

Sewers of Holland

Moves
05 Mar 21

I really don’t comprehend conspiracy theorists.

I understand questioning authority (duh...) and I can understand questioning report.
But when it comes to things like Qanon, flat Earth, Bill Gates and vaccinations, etc. my mind truly boggles.

The idea of a master-mind like Blowfeld or Doofenschmirtz, evil and twisted, in some lair, ruling over the world and information... completely bizarre.

And when they add an “end game” moment to their narrative it just shifts completely into a biblical farce.

I think humanity’s screwed.

Misfit Queen

Isle of Misfit Toys

Moves
05 Mar 21

@shavixmir said

Conspiracy morons.
Unless you dive a little deeper and understand we're all being conditioned to ignore them. Then suddenly the ignored briefcase nuke goes off one day in the Capitol.

ENGLAND

Moves
05 Mar 21

@shavixmir said
I really don’t comprehend conspiracy theorists.

I understand questioning authority (duh...) and I can understand questioning report.
But when it comes to things like Qanon, flat Earth, Bill Gates and vaccinations, etc. my mind truly boggles.

The idea of a master-mind like Blowfeld or Doofenschmirtz, evil and twisted, in some lair, ruling over the world and informati ...[text shortened]... t to their narrative it just shifts completely into a biblical farce.

I think humanity’s screwed.
I read that Bill Gates is part of a child sex trafficking ring run by the global elites. Some reports also said these elites are actually lizards.

So we have “ALIENS RAPED MY BABY ” headlines to look forward to...

Fuking brilliant!

ENGLAND

Moves
05 Mar 21

So is the Orange Pussy Grabber back in charge or WHAT!?

Lord

Sewers of Holland

Moves
05 Mar 21
1 edit

I guess my main point is: I know a lot of project managers.
And I’ve audited and evaulated all sorts of projects.

And believe me... no FFing way they’d be able to pull off a flat Earth stunt, mastermind a fake moon landing or organise a pish-up in a brewery.

They can’t send a bloody email without leaking data.

m

Moves
05 Mar 21

@divegeester said
I read that Bill Gates is part of a child sex trafficking ring run by the global elites. Some reports also said these elites are actually lizards.

So we have “ALIENS RAPED MY BABY ” headlines to look forward to...

Fuking brilliant!
I am just waiting for Perseverance to report back from Mars.
That they've discovered a Microsoft Innovation Center beneath the surface. 😆

Pawn Whisperer

My Kingdom fora Pawn

Moves
05 Mar 21
1 edit

I remember a decade or so ago, an American minister (of some denomination?) announced publicly that the earth
was coming to an end, so, "send me your money" - because you won't need it any more. Y'all remember this??
So naturally, the date comes and goes without a ripple. So minister, who obviously knows his people, announced that
he had "miscalculated" and the actual date was "blah blah blah, so send me your money because you won't need it any more".

Of course it worked *again*, why do you think I told the friggin story 😆 Classic schizzle

Treat Everyone Equal

Halifax, Nova Scotia

Moves
05 Mar 21

@earl-of-trumps said
I remember a decade or so ago, an American minister (of some denomination?) announced publicly that the earth
was coming to an end, so, "send me your money" - because you won't need it any more. Y'all remember this??
So naturally, the date comes and goes without a ripple. So minister, who obviously knows his people, announced that
he had "miscalculated" and the act ...[text shortened]...
Of course it worked *again*, why do you think I told the friggin story 😆 Classic schizzle
Well if people want to fall for it, then deserve what they get or don't get in some cases. 🙂

-VR

w

Moves
05 Mar 21
1 edit

@earl-of-trumps said
he had "miscalculated" and the act ...[text shortened]...
Is there any hint that Q is monetizing his/her teachings and proclamations?

k
Flexible

The wrong side of 60

Moves
05 Mar 21

@wildgrass said
Well he sells a lot merchandise and his wing man Donald has made millions out of them retards since Election Day.

Pawn Whisperer

My Kingdom fora Pawn

Moves
05 Mar 21

@wildgrass said
I wouldn't know, wildgrass because I don't follow him, never did. I don't trust people that insist on talking to people anonymously

s
Fast and Curious

slatington, pa, usa

Moves
05 Mar 21

@Earl-of-Trumps
Yeah, that is funny. If the congregation would not need money because of the end of the world, why would the preacher need it?