1. Joined
    20 May '16
    Moves
    27 Feb '23 19:25
    @very-rusty said
    Good luck Mike, but you will have a hard time finding games for your 2200 plus players.

-VR
    I know that😁, their also a good foundation of knowledge as the clan grows and develops.

We have plenty of room for anyone of any rating and welcome all.
  2. Standard memberEndLame
    πŸ‘Œ
    Account suspended
    Moves
    27 Feb '23 20:06
    @very-rusty said
    Good luck Mike, but you will have a hard time finding games for your 2200 plus players.

-VR
    You ain't lying.
  3. SubscriberVery Rusty
    Treat Everyone Equal
    Halifax, Nova Scotia
    Moves
    27 Feb '23 20:16
    @mike69 said
    I know that😁, their also a good foundation of knowledge as the clan grows and develops.

We have plenty of room for anyone of any rating and welcome all.
    Mike,
    No disrespect was intended by the way. I know you want to use them for helping teach, just be hard to find them games. You certainly don't want to play them against any engine users I am sure.

-VR
  4. SubscriberVESPIN
    RIP Mghrn55
    United States
    Moves
    27 Feb '23 20:23
    @very-rusty said
    Last time it was Voted down and only Clan leaders got a vote. I say this time everyone get a vote on it. πŸ™‚

-VR
    That is a shame. They probably don't take the time. We should vote on it once a year. It's important. I think the leader of Metallica even said this would be a good idea.
  5. Standard memberEndLame
    πŸ‘Œ
    Account suspended
    Moves
    27 Feb '23 20:27
    @very-rusty said
    Last time it was Voted down and only Clan leaders got a vote. I say this time everyone get a vote on it. πŸ™‚

-VR
    Only clan leaders got a vote?

What the F?
  6. SubscriberVESPIN
    RIP Mghrn55
    United States
    Moves
    27 Feb '23 20:28
    @mghrn55 said
    I know what know kind of players I am playing against.
    Don't lecture me on that.

Explain why a player of yours is 61W8L for your clan with a rating below 1550.
    Instead of spewing at me.

As to texasnurse, she quotes her 1800+ rating on her profile.
    And I've heard she is a former Texas women's champion.
    I don't match anyone in my clan with her because I can't.
    My 1700 players are out of the 200 point range.
    And I'm not sending my 1400-1500 players against her.
    You have already been schooled on this. Unlike you I don't feel I have to explain anything anymore than I have. And you don't have a clue on who you are playing or how good they really are with ratings going up and down. Just because you are not as good as you thought you were , again stop crying.
  7. SubscriberVESPIN
    RIP Mghrn55
    United States
    Moves
    27 Feb '23 20:31
    @mghrn55 said
    Knock yourself out
    it would not be me. It would be Rusty. I believed I named him. I never asked him and he has never said a word, but I am sure he could tear you and a few of your players a part if he so desired. Enjoy the keys keyboard warrior. Again, act like a leader. I am starting to think you don't know how.
  8. SubscriberVery Rusty
    Treat Everyone Equal
    Halifax, Nova Scotia
    Moves
    27 Feb '23 20:34
    @vespin said
    That is a shame. They probably don't take the time. We should vote on it once a year. It's important. I think the leader of Metallica even said this would be a good idea.
    I believe you are correct on that but it is what the second in command of the clan says that really matters. I don't know about the new guys but the ones were there when I was there are 100% behind the second in command. I believe first time around he was against it if I am not mistaken, which I don't think I am. Times have changed and he may have also changed his mind on this.

-VR
  9. Joined
    20 May '16
    Moves
    27 Feb '23 20:44
    @very-rusty said
    Mike,
    No disrespect was intended by the way. I know you want to use them for helping teach, just be hard to find them games. You certainly don't want to play them against any engine users I am sure.

-VR
    None was taken, I’ve just been looking and it’s very challenging and frustrating wanting to get them involved in clan challenges more.
  10. SubscriberVESPIN
    RIP Mghrn55
    United States
    Moves
    27 Feb '23 20:51
    @mghrn55 said
    I know what know kind of players I am playing against.
    Don't lecture me on that.

Explain why a player of yours is 61W8L for your clan with a rating below 1550.
    Instead of spewing at me.

As to texasnurse, she quotes her 1800+ rating on her profile.
    And I've heard she is a former Texas women's champion.
    I don't match anyone in my clan with her because I can't.
    My 1700 players are out of the 200 point range.
    And I'm not sending my 1400-1500 players against her.
    You are slipping my friend. I can't put her up against anything higher than 1500, mostly 1400 because she gets beat. I have a history of games for you to look at.

Maybe she plays to many games, tournaments things like that which will take her focus away from clan games.

I put her up againt mig21 and she split with him. I played him and I have one win and a draw. I also have 50 losses to him. Point is she is loved by her team, and she is a good chess player, but she is not what you see on her page. It's all true but not when it comes to our clan games. You should know that as a leader. You won't take a fair match from me. I sent a match me vs Dive which is fair. I sent others that are fair and you deleted them. But I still know your players.

Don't cry. Just "play the game'. I'm done for a while.
  11. SubscriberVery Rusty
    Treat Everyone Equal
    Halifax, Nova Scotia
    Moves
    27 Feb '23 21:36
    @mike69 said
    None was taken, I’ve just been looking and it’s very challenging and frustrating wanting to get them involved in clan challenges more.
    Great that you took nothing I said in a bad light. Part of the problem you will see that you will have is trying to get your over 2200 2 players games. Not all mind you but most over the 2200 mark are engine users as far as many of the Clan Leaders are concerned. I've had some issues with Clan Leaders in the past, so I try not to go out of my way to make bad friends with the majority of you.

-VR
  12. Standard memberEndLame
    πŸ‘Œ
    Account suspended
    Moves
    27 Feb '23 22:03
    @Very-Rusty

I always thought you played for Metallica πŸ€”
  13. SubscriberVery Rusty
    Treat Everyone Equal
    Halifax, Nova Scotia
    Moves
    27 Feb '23 22:56
    @endlame said
    @Very-Rusty

I always thought you played for Metallica πŸ€”
    Not since June21/21. Still know many of the players except the few new ones they got since I left. You are way behind booger. πŸ™‚

-VR
  14. Subscribershortcircuit
    master of disaster
    funny farm
    Moves
    28 Feb '23 00:09
    @Very-Rusty
    I am not a sore loser, I am merely stating facts, as I always have.
    Investigate all you like. We have nothing to hide, as you very well know.
  15. Standard memberEndLame
    πŸ‘Œ
    Account suspended
    Moves
    28 Feb '23 00:37
    @very-rusty said
    Not since June21/21. Still know many of the players except the few new ones they got since I left. You are way behind booger. πŸ™‚

-VR
    I'm picking as fast as I can!

Cookies help us deliver our Services. By using our Services or clicking I agree, you agree to our use of cookies. Learn More.I Agree