Game moderator vote II

Game moderator vote II

Announcements

Cookies help us deliver our Services. By using our Services or clicking I agree, you agree to our use of cookies. Learn More.

PoPeYe

This is embarrasking

Moves
20 Mar 08

w
If Theres Hell Below

We're All Gonna Go!

Moves
20 Mar 08

The post that was quoted here has been removed
you pretended an obvious sarcastic remark was the exact opposite of its meaning (it doesn't even make any sense related to your post if you interprete it as not sarcastic!!), and you know you did. not even an american can be that blind to sarcasm.

PoPeYe

This is embarrasking

Moves
20 Mar 08
1 edit

Originally posted by wormwood
you pretended an obvious sarcastic remark was the exact opposite of its meaning (it doesn't even make any sense related to your post if you interprete it as not sarcastic!!), and [b]you know you did. not even an american can be that blind to sarcasm.[/b]
What you mean that I can't be sarcastic.... but he can be? Good Lord go bug someone else and stay on topic will you. And what the heck do you mean by not even an American. 😠 You.....big fat fishing worm. 😛

n
I Drank What? ©

I'm With Stupid

Moves
20 Mar 08

Originally posted by wormwood
I can't disagree with you about his enthusiasm for debating, but why not just admit you were wrong about his gay (AND racial prejudices, which is obvious even after reading a couple of pages from the aforementioned thread) prejudices, instead of side-stepping? be a man, admit when you're wrong.
He did say "Canadian money is gay".

Taking the word in that context one would derive the word "gay" to mean "stupid" or "inadequate".

I could care less either of anyone's sexual preference...means nothing to me...just know that some things can be degrading to a person...and that was one of them.

Dave

Treat Everyone Equal

Halifax, Nova Scotia

Moves
20 Mar 08
1 edit

Originally posted by nmdavidb
He did say "Canadian money is gay".

Taking the word in that context one would derive the word "gay" to mean "stupid" or "inadequate".

I could care less either of anyone's sexual preference...means nothing to me...just know that some things can be degrading to a person...and that was one of them.

Dave
He must have meant gay as in being happy 😉

We know he wouldn't be putting down our Country and our money, because no one is that stupid 😉 !!

M

Moves
20 Mar 08

Turn my back for a couple of hours and this thread turns into a schoolyard. Get back on topic or I'll remove a bunch of posts! 🙂

A
D_U_N_E

Arrakis

Moves
20 Mar 08
1 edit

Well, I see a clear 3 winners and if we go with 4 or 5 then Phlabibit should be included. Heck, I should even change my vote to boost his graph - anything to get that guy out of the forum mods! 😵

P
Upward Spiral

Halfway

Moves
20 Mar 08

Originally posted by Arrakis
anything to get that guy out of the forum mods!
FAIL.

Naturally Right

Somewhere Else

Moves
20 Mar 08

The post that was quoted here has been removed
"Master" is a racial slur on these forums now???????????????

Responding to a claim that the difference between your RHP rating and your OTB rating is "the highest in the history of the site" by pointing out others, LIKE THE ONES SAYING IT, have even greater differences is a "personal attack"??????????

Mama mia. (Sorry, I'm sure Cash will claim that's a slur against Italians, Catholics, mothers ,etc. etc. etc. etc)

N

The sky

Moves
20 Mar 08

Originally posted by no1marauder
Mama mia. (Sorry, I'm sure Cash will claim that's a slur against Italians, Catholics, mothers ,etc. etc. etc. etc)
!~TONY~!, one of your rivals in the Game Mod race, recently revealed his Italian ancestry, and now you come with an Italian slur! Coincidence? I think NOT!

😉

For RHP addons...

tinyurl.com/yssp6g

Moves
20 Mar 08

Treat Everyone Equal

Halifax, Nova Scotia

Moves
20 Mar 08

Originally posted by MissOleum
Turn my back for a couple of hours and this thread turns into a schoolyard. Get back on topic or I'll remove a bunch of posts! 🙂
LOL...And who is the school yard bully? 😉 !!!

A
D_U_N_E

Arrakis

Moves
21 Mar 08

Originally posted by Palynka
FAIL.
Your post doesn't make any sense guy. Perhaps you should try again?
There are English books to help people like yourself ya-know, who have difficulty putting their thoughts into words. 😕

n
I Drank What? ©

I'm With Stupid

Moves
21 Mar 08

Originally posted by Arrakis
Your post doesn't make any sense guy. Perhaps you should try again?
There are English books to help people like yourself ya-know, who have difficulty putting their thoughts into words. 😕
Once again Arrakis...a lost cause.

By him saying the word "FAIL", it means you have not elevated yourself to his narcisstic levels.

Dave

A
D_U_N_E

Arrakis

Moves
21 Mar 08
2 edits

Originally posted by nmdavidb
Once again Arrakis...a lost cause.

By him saying the word "FAIL", it means you have not elevated yourself to his narcisstic levels.

Dave
I was trying to help the poor guy (Palynka) with his lack of communication skills. But I'm sure he'll be back again for more lessons. 😉