Game moderator vote II

Game moderator vote II

Announcements

Cookies help us deliver our Services. By using our Services or clicking I agree, you agree to our use of cookies. Learn More.

Naturally Right

Somewhere Else

Moves
20 Mar 08
3 edits

PoPeYe

This is embarrasking

Moves
20 Mar 08

1...c5!

Your Kingside

Moves
20 Mar 08
2 edits

Originally posted by cashthetrash
Let's both cut the crap, I'm not sure forum mods make good chess mods. Now don't take that personal, but censorship at this point does not bode well, in my book. Nor does threats when you set about all day reading the personal insults thrown at me and did nothing. Thank you for changing my mind.
Why would a forum mod not make a good game mod? If you think forum moderators read every post in the forums you're sadly mistaken. I've read the last couple of pages, and the first couple. Here's a magical tip: What you do if you don't like a post, is hit that little link there (down below this text as a matter of fact. Yes. The one that says "Alert Moderator" ), and give a reason as to why you think the post should disapear, and one of us looks at it, then reviews it, and then makes some decision. We don't go around the forums patrolling every thread like fascists. Next time, do your part, and I'll take your side if it deserves to be taken. The way it looks to us is that you don't mind, therefore, we don't mind.

Naturally Right

Somewhere Else

Moves
20 Mar 08
2 edits

1...c5!

Your Kingside

Moves
20 Mar 08

Originally posted by Nordlys
And the other parts are white and green?
I walked directly into that one. That said, I'm quite pale, but sans green at the moment. 😀

Treat Everyone Equal

Halifax, Nova Scotia

Moves
20 Mar 08

"It is really starting to look like there will be no group hug tonight" !!!

1...c5!

Your Kingside

Moves
20 Mar 08

Originally posted by Very Rusty
"It is really starting to look like there will be no group hug tonight" !!!
Yeah I beg Russ to end this silly thread and just pick the mods.

Naturally Right

Somewhere Else

Moves
20 Mar 08

Originally posted by !~TONY~!
Yeah I beg Russ to end this silly thread and just pick the mods.
Amen to that.

PoPeYe

This is embarrasking

Moves
20 Mar 08

Why would a forum mod not make a good game mod? If you think forum moderators read every post in the forums you're sadly mistaken. I've read the last couple of pages, and the first couple. Here's a magical tip: What you do if you don't like a post, is hit that little link there (down below this text as a matter of fact. Yes. The one that says "Alert Moderat ...[text shortened]... to be taken. The way it looks to us is that you don't mind, therefore, we don't mind.
There would be no reason at all for you to read this thread would there. I highly doubt that but if you say so. I sort of have a feeling though that you have said that so many times that it just comes natural without thinking that it doesn't seem as credible this time considering the subject being game moderation which you seem to have an interest in.

Peas in a pod, there only needs to be one moderator. All the same anyway.

c

Moves
20 Mar 08

Ironically, I'm both. 🙂 When I grow a goatee, it's part red, which, I gotta tell you, is pretty damn weird.
That is quite badass.

You go to the parade on Monday, !~Tony~!? I skipped school to see it. 🙂

PoPeYe

This is embarrasking

Moves
20 Mar 08

1...c5!

Your Kingside

Moves
20 Mar 08

There would be no reason at all for you to read this thread would there. I highly doubt that but if you say so. I sort of have a feeling though that you have said that so many times that it just comes natural without thinking that it doesn't seem as credible this time considering the subject being game moderation which you seem to have an interest in.

Peas in a pod, there only needs to be one moderator. All the same anyway.
Your posts blow my mind.

1) You didn't answer my question.

2) That's really how the moderation process works. You click the button. Hell, chances are you'll get a moderator besides myself if that makes you feel more comfortable.

3) There clearly needs to be more than one game moderator. Saying you need one is just about as ignorant as it gets.

This is officially my last post of this thread. I'm done. This is stupid, and I feel myself getting sucked in to the stupid crap that's being posted here.

PoPeYe

This is embarrasking

Moves
20 Mar 08

Your posts blow my mind.

1) You didn't answer my question.

2) That's really how the moderation process works. You click the button. Hell, chances are you'll get a moderator besides myself if that makes you feel more comfortable.

3) There clearly needs to be more than one game moderator. Saying you need one is just about as ignorant as it gets. ...[text shortened]... is stupid, and I feel myself getting sucked in to the stupid crap that's being posted here.
1) I didn't answer your question because, I didn't feel the need to explain it.

2) I know how it works, I didn't feel the need to use it.

3) I don't see much reason for them myself, I can't see that they have ever done anything good for me.

w
If Theres Hell Below

We're All Gonna Go!

Moves
20 Mar 08

I think he just likes to debate, no matter what side of the issue he choose on that day way back in the year 2004. Who cares, I was just taking him at his most resent word. I'm not concerned with his private life.
I can't disagree with you about his enthusiasm for debating, but why not just admit you were wrong about his gay (AND racial prejudices, which is obvious even after reading a couple of pages from the aforementioned thread) prejudices, instead of side-stepping? be a man, admit when you're wrong.

Devout Agnostic.

DZ-015

Moves
20 Mar 08
1 edit

This is funny 😵