Game moderator vote II

Game moderator vote II

Announcements

Cookies help us deliver our Services. By using our Services or clicking I agree, you agree to our use of cookies. Learn More.

Naturally Right

Somewhere Else

Moves
19 Mar 08

Originally posted by cashthetrash
Your right because if he were actually billing customers for time he spent on a chess site that would be cheating wouldn't it. So he must just be a coffee and donut chaser. Certainly not a trial lawyer.
Again, my personal life is neither of your businesses. Both of you seem obsessed with it for some bizarre reason.

Naturally Right

Somewhere Else

Moves
19 Mar 08

Well, we do see Phlabibit following you around here. Talking about how wonderful you are and how much he likes gerks and all.

Funny how you like to distort what I said. Sure I would like to see cheats banned to a controlled area of the site so they can all cheat together and not with the general population. I woulds also love to see Russ be able to ...[text shortened]... way to much and do not listen. Data goes in your head and comes out deceptive and misleading.
I said you support the idea of caught cheaters being allowed to continue to play on this site. That is not a distortion, that is your position as you admit.

The rest is the type of personal attack you and the "National Master" have continued for pages here and in other threads having nothing to do with the issues here at RHP.

PoPeYe

This is embarrasking

Moves
19 Mar 08

Originally posted by no1marauder
Again, my personal life is neither of your businesses. Both of you seem obsessed with it for some bizarre reason.
I wasn't talking to you, I was just making an observation. I could care less about your undesirable personal life. I don't even care much for your life here either. But why should I, you haven't ever given me much of a reason to.

Naturally Right

Somewhere Else

Moves
20 Mar 08

I wasn't talking to you, I was just making an observation. I could care less about your undesirable personal life. I don't even care much for your life here either. But why should I, you haven't ever given me much of a reason to.
How long do you intend to troll this thread making personal attacks? If you don't care about my personal life, stop making comments about your distorted version of it. I don't want you to care about it and it's sick that you do.

n
I Drank What? ©

I'm With Stupid

Moves
20 Mar 08

Apparently it is your obsession to dig up crap about others...especially me and RN.

Goose and Gander...sucks doesn't it.

Dave

PoPeYe

This is embarrasking

Moves
20 Mar 08

How long do you intend to troll this thread making personal attacks? If you don't care about my personal life, stop making comments about your distorted version of it. I don't want you to care about it and it's sick that you do.
I just told you that I don't care about it. Don't you ever listen?

1...c5!

Your Kingside

Moves
20 Mar 08

As a forum moderator, I'd encourage everyone to try to stay on the topic of this thread, before I start dropping the hammer. 😀 But seriously, cut the personal attacks and stay on topic.

Naturally Right

Somewhere Else

Moves
20 Mar 08

Originally posted by nmdavidb
Apparently it is your obsession to dig up crap about others...especially me and RN.

Goose and Gander...sucks doesn't it.

Dave
The only things I've "dug up" about you two frauds is directly related to chess and I've proven these facts by public chess sources specifically the USCF website.

You, on the other hand, are merely making baseless suggestions about my personal life, something (like chess) you know little about. This is inappropriate on these forums.

Treat Everyone Equal

Halifax, Nova Scotia

Moves
20 Mar 08
1 edit

Originally posted by !~TONY~!
As a forum moderator, I'd encourage everyone to try to stay on the topic of this thread, before I start dropping the hammer. 😀 But seriously, cut the personal attacks and stay on topic.
OK...TONY for Game Moderator !!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! 😉 !!! I am always very close to the topic, it is all in how people take what I am saying 😉 !!

If you remove all the personal attacks there will be nothing left in this thread !!! 😉

n
I Drank What? ©

I'm With Stupid

Moves
20 Mar 08

The only things I've "dug up" about you two frauds is directly related to chess and I've proven these facts by public chess sources specifically the USCF website.

You, on the other hand, are merely making baseless suggestions about my personal life, something (like chess) you know little about. This is inappropriate on these forums.
I don't see how those things do not correlate.

Anything outside of RHP is personal correct?

Yet you try and find things about PEOPLE using other websites.

It seems others have done the same about you.

Does it bother you that people really know who you are?

Dave

1...c5!

Your Kingside

Moves
20 Mar 08

I don't see how those things do not correlate.

Anything outside of RHP is personal correct?

Yet you try and find things about PEOPLE using other websites.

It seems others have done the same about you.

Does it bother you that people really know who you are?

Dave
Okay, we're done. Any posts in this thread that doesn't directly relate to game moderation and suggestions, and are just based on personal attacks, will just be moderated. I'm a huge loser and I have nothing better to do than to sit at my desk and virtually rough people up. 😀

n
I Drank What? ©

I'm With Stupid

Moves
20 Mar 08

Okay, we're done. Any posts in this thread that doesn't directly relate to game moderation and suggestions, and are just based on personal attacks, will just be moderated. I'm a huge loser and I have nothing better to do than to sit at my desk and virtually rough people up. 😀
Humbly apologizes

Dave

1...c5!

Your Kingside

Moves
20 Mar 08

Humbly apologizes

Dave
Accepted. 😀

Treat Everyone Equal

Halifax, Nova Scotia

Moves
20 Mar 08

Humbly apologizes

Dave
I think I was innocent of any wrong doing 😉 !!

PoPeYe

This is embarrasking

Moves
20 Mar 08

Thanks for your interest Tony, as for me it isn't personal, and in fact I am interested in finding out why anyone would think it was. When someone is running for the position of game moderator. There is much to consider, including ones temperament. Saying it is personal doesn't make it so. For instance, when running for a political office it isn't off limits to ones character to investigate someones tax records and and apply those results to consider if they are fit to represent ones Country. No one has done that here. But character is important, and leads people to think and wonder about certain issues.