1. SubscriberRuss
    RHP Code Monkey
    RHP HQ
    Moves
    12 Apr '22 10:35
    During a general update today the clan leagues feature was sunsetted and will no longer be available.

All clan league games have been reassigned as regular challenge games. (But can still be identified by their names)
  2. Subscribervenda
    Dave
    S.Yorks.England
    Moves
    14 Apr '22 08:57
    @russ said
    During a general update today the clan leagues feature was sunsetted and will no longer be available.

All clan league games have been reassigned as regular challenge games. (But can still be identified by their names)
    No surprises there Russ.
    Your time is better spent on the popular features.
    The clan leagues,like the sieges before they were abandoned,attracted little interest in the past few years.
  3. SubscriberRuss
    RHP Code Monkey
    RHP HQ
    Moves
    14 Apr '22 09:521 edit
    There was a high maintenance overhead whenever widespread changes are made to the site code - updating & testing largely unused code is not a good use of time! 🙂
  4. Victor, New York
    Moves
    19 Apr '22 18:20
    @Russ Agreed. I would like you to consider adding individual ratings for clans at some point if possible.
  5. SubscriberVery Rusty
    Treat Everyone Equal
    Halifax, Nova Scotia
    Moves
    20 Apr '22 16:46
    @lstcyr said
    @Russ Agreed. I would like you to consider adding individual ratings for clans at some point if possible.
    I agree Clan Challenges should have a separate rating. Games would be far more even in my opinion.

-VR
  6. Subscribervenda
    Dave
    S.Yorks.England
    Moves
    22 Apr '22 10:43
    Not sure what you both mean by this.
    I think you mean a separate rating for clan games played for each individual.
    If so, how would you convert the current rating to the new clan rating,or would the start point be the same?
  7. Victor, New York
    Moves
    25 Apr '22 02:39
    @venda that’s what we mean but it would be a separate rating from the overall rating
  8. Subscribervenda
    Dave
    S.Yorks.England
    Moves
    26 Apr '22 19:31
    @lstcyr said
    @venda that’s what we mean but it would be a separate rating from the overall rating
    OK.So my question :- how is my initial clan rating calculated?
    Does Russ have to go back through all the clan games I have played over the last 5 years to get the stats?
    A helluva job
  9. Joined
    16 Feb '08
    Moves
    26 Apr '22 22:16
    @venda said
    Does Russ have to go back through all the clan games I have played over the last 5 years to get the stats?
    A helluva job
    Why not just start with the current rating and then let evolve naturally.
  10. santa cruz, ca.
    Moves
    26 Apr '22 22:30
    @divegeester said
    Why not just start with the current rating and then let evolve naturally.
    seems good to me
  11. Joined
    10 Jan '08
    Moves
    27 Apr '22 07:36
    Clubs have their own ratings, no reason why clan games couldn't be separate as well.
  12. SubscriberPonderable
    chemist
    Linkenheim
    Moves
    27 Apr '22 13:19
    @venda said
    A helluva job
    In fact writing a script would be the way forward, then the computer would take over the moste tedious parts of the work. I assume that all clan challenges could be sorted by endtime.
  13. SubscriberVery Rusty
    Treat Everyone Equal
    Halifax, Nova Scotia
    Moves
    27 Apr '22 18:371 edit
    @trev33 said
    Clubs have their own ratings, no reason why clan games couldn't be separate as well.
    Just so there is no misunderstanding I meant Clan Challenge Ratings should be separate.
    I like to play higher rated to try and improve my game and will lose mostly which lowers my rating for my Clan Challenge games. In my case all the Clan leaders know I fluctuate between 1300-1500 sometimes even dipping below 1300, or less seldom over 1500. Been awhile since I saw 1500.
    It would be a lot more fair especially to new Clan Leaders not knowing my rating. I was one time between 1400-1600 but those days are long gone I believe.
    -VR

Cookies help us deliver our Services. By using our Services or clicking I agree, you agree to our use of cookies. Learn More.I Agree