1. Joined
    16 Jun '08
    Moves
    08 Jan '19 18:53
    Tournament games are meant to time out automatically 48 hours after the timebank is used up. looking at some games on here, that appears not to be the case.
  2. Subscribervenda
    Dave
    S.Yorks.England
    Moves
    09 Jan '19 15:30
    @cawsddyn said
    Tournament games are meant to time out automatically 48 hours after the timebank is used up. looking at some games on here, that appears not to be the case.
    This has been mentioned before.
    I thought the problem had been adressed.
    I think the games time out eventually but only when an update runs
  3. Joined
    16 Jun '08
    Moves
    11 Jan '19 20:591 edit
    Thanks. The reason I mention it is, it can be frustrating when you're waiting for a tournament to progress to the next round, and it's held up by a game that's timed out and the player won't move and the opponent doesn't take the skull
  4. Subscribervenda
    Dave
    S.Yorks.England
    Moves
    15 Jan '19 20:46
    @cawsddyn said
    Thanks. The reason I mention it is, it can be frustrating when you're waiting for a tournament to progress to the next round, and it's held up by a game that's timed out and the player won't move and the opponent doesn't take the skull
    Round 2 and so on will start automatically as soon as there is a winner or winners in round one regardless of uncompleted games in the previous round.
    I assume the winner/winners of the the first round or whatever depends on the result of the timeout game in your case which is why the tournament is stagnated

Cookies help us deliver our Services. By using our Services or clicking I agree, you agree to our use of cookies. Learn More.I Agree