1. Subscribergregsflat
    Guitarist
    @William Penn's gaze
    Moves
    08 Oct '19 13:36
    Joined a tournament in September 0-1345, and there is a player in there above 1525, and his profile claims he is a 1700 level player. How does someone with that rating even enter this tourney? His record chart is confusing, it seems to read he hasn't played here since 2002, then just started back as this tourney opened, with a steady "no losses" advancing level. Seems weird, like maybe he was band years ago and returned unnoticed.
  2. SubscriberPonderable
    chemist
    Linkenheim
    Moves
    08 Oct '19 13:43
    @gregsflat said
    Joined a tournament in September 0-1345, and there is a player in there above 1525, and his profile claims he is a 1700 level player. How does someone with that rating even enter this tourney? His record chart is confusing, it seems to read he hasn't played here since 2002, then just started back as this tourney opened, with a steady "no losses" advancing level. Seems weird, like maybe he was band years ago and returned unnoticed.
    Tournament 32266

The Person has been absent for 17 years and has lost a lot of Rating points so the Tournament entry Rating is low.
  3. Subscribergregsflat
    Guitarist
    @William Penn's gaze
    Moves
    08 Oct '19 19:02
    @Ponderable
    That's true, he was probably low enough to join when everyone joined in early September, picking on us peons of the pawns. Down here "slumming it."
  4. Subscribergregsflat
    Guitarist
    @William Penn's gaze
    Moves
    17 Oct '19 14:22
    @Ponderable
    I like how you tagged the tournament. That player shot back up to 1650 in no time. It would sure be a challenge to beat him, maybe we should all just fold now before wasting the next 9 months to see him win it all. Kinda ruins the tourney.

Cookies help us deliver our Services. By using our Services or clicking I agree, you agree to our use of cookies. Learn More.I Agree