2011 Championship

2011 Championship

Tournaments

Cookies help us deliver our Services. By using our Services or clicking I agree, you agree to our use of cookies. Learn More.

a
Frustrate the Bad

Liverpool

Moves
30 Jun 11

Could be close between Rybka & Houdini

Conductor

Zwolle

Moves
30 Jun 11

😀

chemist

Linkenheim

Moves
05 Jul 11

Originally posted by moon1969
Ponderable, you posting any more updates.
Hello, yes I can do, so it is not spectacular as yet.

in group 1 we have a lot of games decided, but no clear winer.
in group 3 Rookgrabber is very busy but there is no game decided wher he don't takes part.
In group 4 we had a mass resgination by Carmine12 and one game decided, between RAHahn and elgallo (both names mean cock [zool.] in German resp. spanish)
In group 6 grenzwolf is very active, we had four draws for hm against the next stonger competition.

chemist

Linkenheim

Moves
11 Jul 11

Tournament 10998

Some news: In group 1 we can expect a decision soon. If we count out Pirate who is rated a few hundred points lower the three top dogs will decide the group under themselves.

Houston, Texas

Moves
11 Jul 11

Originally posted by Ponderable
Tournament 10998

Some news: In group 1 we can expect a decision soon. If we count out Pirate who is rated a few hundred points lower the three top dogs will decide the group under themselves.
I think it highly likely jan will beat pirate and win group 1. I did get a draw in one of my games against jan. I got some hollow pleasure out of that. Jan is a strong relentless player and a nice guy to chat with.

chemist

Linkenheim

Moves
12 Jul 11

Sorry My post was shorter than intended...

groups 5 and 11 are down to three contenders. Especially in group 11 things are narrow since all the strong players have still to decide their games.

group seven is down to 4, one of which I count as theorectical.

And in group 6 there are in theory 6 left over, but if you look at the able it seems like David Tebb and bebop5 will be the most likely to commence.

chemist

Linkenheim

Moves
20 Jul 11

Now we have five groups which are down to three contenders:

1: Here we have a deciding game between jankrb and pirate. If Pirate wins he has to win all other games but one were he could draw to be the sole winner. If he loses one we have three winners ...

5 crusoe is playing two decisive games against the top dogs.

7 Everything possible here.

11 Here we have the three possible winners still playing each other.

group 10 has four possible winers still, David Tebb and Bebop5 look like those to advance most likely.

And we have group 9, which sees Princess Xena in front with 12 wins and four games to go. There are six possible contenders but I think No1Marauder is the one to watch for.

Naturally Right

Somewhere Else

Moves
22 Jul 11

Now we have five groups which are down to three contenders:

1: Here we have a deciding game between jankrb and pirate. If Pirate wins he has to win all other games but one were he could draw to be the sole winner. If he loses one we have three winners ...

5 crusoe is playing two decisive games against the top dogs.

7 Everything possible here.
...[text shortened]... games to go. There are six possible contenders but I think No1Marauder is the one to watch for.
I'd rate my chances of overtaking the Princess as bleak.

Canada

Moves
22 Jul 11

Worse for myself, I am pretty much eliminated in group seven. It is really a battle between the two top players.

chemist

Linkenheim

Moves
22 Jul 11

In group 11 we have the top dogs ending games Seinfeld fan adn rtmiller one each one of their games agaisnt each other. Now It will depend on the result of the games of PetetheSweep who will advance.

chemist

Linkenheim

Moves
26 Jul 11

In group 1 we are down to the final between jankrb and Pirate.

group 4 is likely to be the last in with only four games finished besides one mass resignation

in group 11 Petethesweep has four games to finish, two of which will decide the winner

chemist

Linkenheim

Moves
27 Jul 11

First to reach the final round: PA82 (group 5)

group 11 is also nearly done. A lot depends on Petethesweeps performance in his last three games. Feel free to watch those I think all three quite interesting.

chemist

Linkenheim

Moves
29 Jul 11

And we have the second contender for round three: SeinfeldFan91 in group 11. Petethesweep can also advance if he manages to win his last two games.

chemist

Linkenheim

Moves
29 Jul 11

We have twoi decisive games going on in group 9: princess xena has won all her games, save the two against no1marauder. He has to draw both or at least win one to have a chance to advance

chemist

Linkenheim

Moves
02 Aug 11

And we have the second contender for round three: SeinfeldFan91 in group 11. Petethesweep can also advance if he manages to win his last two games.
And group 11 managed to overatake group 1 and is the first to be decided as well as the first with all games finished.

SeinfeldFan91 is the lone winner of the group.