5G

Subscribermlb62
Technology 10 Apr '20 16:25
  1. Subscribermlb62
    mlb62
    Moves
    10 Apr '20 16:25
    Are all those satellites flying overhead, beaming down 5G signals really good for us? Is there a health risk for humans when hit by all those signals ?
  2. Subscribermlb62
    mlb62
    Moves
    11 Apr '20 20:26
    what's the best way to protect ourselves from all those satellites covering the earth with their signals?
  3. Standard membercaissad4
    Child of the Novelty
    San Antonio, Texas
    Moves
    11 Apr '20 20:29
    @ogb said
    what's the best way to protect ourselves from all those satellites covering the earth with their signals?
    I heard that tin foil hats should do the trick .
  4. Joined
    18 Jan '07
    Moves
    13 Apr '20 19:31
    @caissad4 said
    I heard that tin foil hats should do the trick .
    Ooh, yes, but be careful! What you buy in the shops these days isn't tin foil, though you may think it is. It's actually aluminium foil, and that doesn't work. THEY are more canny than you realise, you know. They're trying to trick you into believing you're safe wearing your "tin" foil hat, but you're not. Oh, no you're not. Not unless you disregard your aluminium foil and get your real, original tin covering.
  5. SubscriberPonderable
    chemist
    Linkenheim
    Moves
    17 Apr '20 10:18
    @shallow-blue said
    Ooh, yes, but be careful! What you buy in the shops these days isn't tin foil, though you may think it is. It's actually aluminium foil, and that doesn't work. THEY are more canny than you realise, you know. They're trying to trick you into believing you're safe wearing your "tin" foil hat, but you're not. Oh, no you're not. Not unless you disregard your aluminium foil and get your real, original tin covering.
    Be Aware of the lead in the commercial tin foil 😲

Cookies help us deliver our Services. By using our Services or clicking I agree, you agree to our use of cookies. Learn More.I Agree