Euro 2012

Euro 2012

Sports

Cookies help us deliver our Services. By using our Services or clicking I agree, you agree to our use of cookies. Learn More.

F

Moves
01 Jul 12
1 edit

Originally posted by scacchipazzo
...Are you saying Germany dominated? [...] Now you're gonna tell me the best team lost? ...
No. What I actually said was - and I'm copy pasting it from a couple of pages ago - I think Germany played well and them being 2-0 down at the end of the 90 minutes was not so much a reflection of how the game had been, as a reflection of the fact that Italy had scored twice in quick succession during a sequence of play in the 1st half. I think Italy deserved their win but to say Germany "got whooped" rings false to me.

s

Moves
01 Jul 12
1 edit

Originally posted by FMF
No. What I actually said was - and I'm copy pasting it from a couple of pages ago - I think Germany played well and them being 2-0 down at the end of the 90 minutes was not so much a reflection of how the game had been, as a reflection of the fact that Italy had scored twice in quick succession during a sequence of play in the 1st half. I think Italy deserved their win but to say Germany "got whooped" rings false to me.
You are delusional if you think Germany played well. They failed to score despite every advantage given to them by the organizers. More days rest, less travel. Are you kidding? Look at the score! Silly PK given or it would have been zip! How dare you accuse me of lying. Germany did not dominate. Your stats you post are meaningless without scoring! Face it. Germany was outclassed, outscored and failed to score against the superior team. Germany got whooped! Nothing they did worked! That's a whooping. It should have been 4-5 zero! Score does not reflect the real on field frustration Germany was subjected to. Deal with it. Germany, heavy favorites, culd not solve the Buffon or shorthanded Italy defense scheme. Italy dd nt even throw all 11 onto the backfield like England did against Italy. Italy defended with a patchwork defense missing Maggio. That's domination! I guess according to you matches should be decided on number of shots and passes instead of goals? You live in a world of make believe football!

F

Moves
01 Jul 12

Your stats you post are meaningless without scoring!
They are not "my" stats. They are the match stats, which you claimed were "All in Italy's favor" which was not true. Italy deserved to win but the idea that Germany was "whooped" rings false.

F

Moves
01 Jul 12

I guess according to you matches should be decided on number of shots and passes instead of goals? !
No, not at all. But you claimed that all the match stats were in Italy's favour when it turns out that this was not so. Italy deserved to win the game.

Moves
01 Jul 12

2-0 HT a masterclass by Spain so far.

F

Moves
01 Jul 12

Originally posted by divegeester
2-0 HT a masterclass by Spain so far.
I agree with this.

Moves
01 Jul 12

So the boring (according to robbie carrobie) Chelsea boys not only tear into the Italians for goals 3 and 4 but also the brilliantly rising and unselfish Torres denies himself a clear Golden Boot to set up his club and country colleague Mata. Class pure class. Not boring at all really.

F

Moves
01 Jul 12

4-0 FT. Italy were whooped.

f

Moves
01 Jul 12

Owned! lol

Moves
01 Jul 12
1 edit

Originally posted by FMF
4-0 FT. Italy were whooped.
I think if you look at the 'stats' you will find Italy were actually the better team.

Moves
01 Jul 12

Originally posted by fi092369
Owned! lol
Red Hot Pawned

F

Moves
01 Jul 12
1 edit

Originally posted by divegeester
I think if you look at the 'stats you will find Italy were actually the better team.
scacchipazzo will be along soon to tell us who "All the match stats" favour. 😵

s

Moves
01 Jul 12

Originally posted by FMF
scacchipazzo will be along soon to tell us who "All the match stats" favour. 😵
Unquestionably Spain taught Italy a footballing lesson. Congrats to Spain, arguably the best team on earth!

rc

Moves
01 Jul 12
1 edit

Unquestionably Spain taught Italy a footballing lesson. Congrats to Spain, arguably the best team on earth!
yes apparently it was because two of their players play for Chelsea that they did it, I
think not, its just like the English to make some stupid and baseless claim to try to
bolster their pathetic egos. No luck Scacchi dude, you were unlucky and the score
does not reflect what might have been had Italy their full quota of players, even at 2-0
down, had Italy scored, there may have been some hope, with ten men, it was nigh
impossible. You should be proud of what they achieved.

s

Moves
01 Jul 12

Originally posted by robbie carrobie
yes apparently it was because two of their players play for Chelsea that they did it, I
think not, its just like the English to make some stupid and baseless claim to try to
bolster their pathetic egos. No luck Scacchi dude, you were unlucky and the score
does not reflect what might have been had Italy their full quota of players, even at 2-0 ...[text shortened]... n some hope, with ten men, it was nigh
impossible. You should be proud of what they achieved.
Italy have nothing to hang their heads about! Simply put Spain were too much of a handful. Spain will certainly be a force in need of being confronted with care once they get David Villa back which will only make them stronger! Spain won it fair and square and deserve the admiration of the world!