1. PenTesting
    Moves
    13 Sep '21 20:342 edits
    @ghost-of-a-duke said
    Jesus. - "Go and sin no more.'

Sonship. - "(Impossible) We cannot overcome our sinning nature."
    Clearly Jesus expects the woman to have the ability to stop a life of sin. But there is more to that passage which summarises the Gospel of Jesus Christ.

.. And Jesus said unto her, Neither do I condemn thee: go, and sin no more. Then spake Jesus again unto them, saying, I am the light of the world: he that followeth me shall not walk in darkness, but shall have the light of life. (John 8:11-12 KJV)

There is nothing from Christ for the woman or anyone to :
    - profess faith and belief in His name
    - believe that he died and rose from the dead
    - believe that He was the Saviour
    - have an intimate relationship with Him
    - believe that Jesus is God
    - Eat, drink etc Jesus Christ
    - profess love for Christ 1000 times per day

Its a totally different Gospel than what is preached by these false preachers around here. These people like sonship are not of Christ and have no credibility with Christ.

Jesus said to just stop sinning and follow his commandments and she will have eternal life. Its that simple
  2. Standard memberBigDogg
    Secret RHP coder
    on the payroll
    Moves
    13 Sep '21 22:25
    @sonship said
    @BigDogg

Come back when you get desperate.
    You're not desperate enough yet.

How your humanity is rotting because of sin has not hit you yet.
    Those who are well have no need of a physician.
    You should stop trying to guess where other people are coming from.

You're not very good at it.
  3. R
    Standard memberRemoved
    Moves
    13 Sep '21 22:42
    @BigDogg

The Bible is good at it.
  4. R
    Standard memberRemoved
    Moves
    13 Sep '21 22:553 edits
    Romans 8

"There is now then no condemnation to those who are in Christ Jesus." (v.1)

The previous chapter was much about the self condemnation of feeling wretched because of the law of sin dragging Paul down in spite of his dedication to the law of God.

Here is his cry of wretchedness at the close of chapter 7 -

"Wretched man that I am! Who will deliver me from the body of this death."? (7:24)

But Paul why do you feel so wretched? You are a law keeping Pharisee trained pious Jew. What a reputation among your colleagues you have.

"For I delight in the law God according to the inner man. (v.23)
    But I see a different law in my members, warring against the law of my mind and making me a captive to the law of sin which is in my members. (v.24)

WRETCHED MAN THAT I AM ! Who will deliver me from the body of this death? (v.24)

Who Paul? Who will deliver you from this body of sin, this body of "this death"?

Thanks be to God, through Jesus Christ our Lord! (v.25a)

Chapter 8
    "There is now then no condemnation to those who are in Christ Jesus. (v.1)
    For the law of the Spirit of life has freed me in Christ Jesus from the law of sin and of death." (v.2)
  5. R
    Standard memberRemoved
    Moves
    13 Sep '21 23:05
    Paul found a stronger law.
    Paul found a stronger principle that was able to defeat the law of sin in his members.

The law of sin in his fallen body dragged him down away from the law of God.
    The law of sin was too powerful, too mighty . . . until Paul found something stronger than it.

That is a Person - a living Person.
    That Person is available to Paul.
    That Person is the Jesus Christ that rose from the dead and was AVAILABLE.

"For the law of the Spirit of life has freed me in Christ Jesus from the law of sin and of death." (8:2)

Christ is a stronger law.
    Christ is like the law of gravity.
    He works every time if you learn to tap into Him.

The law of the Spirit of divine life in Christ Jesus is more powerful and frees from condemnation of self failure.

His blood of redemption frees from condemnation at the last judgment by God.
    His divine life imparted within frees from the law of sin in its power in the fallen
    body.

Paul goes on -
  6. PenTesting
    Moves
    13 Sep '21 23:061 edit
    @sonship said
    Romans 8

"There is now then no condemnation to those who are in Christ Jesus." (v.1)
    You dont quality. You are not in Christ, but against Christ. You condemn His teachings. You refer to them as Legalistic, Pharisaical, works salvation and burdensome. You are AntiChrist, and you are condemned.
  7. R
    Standard memberRemoved
    Moves
    13 Sep '21 23:121 edit
    @Rajk999
    Shut up.
    You have ugly empty sockets in the place where your spiritual eyes should be.
  8. PenTesting
    Moves
    13 Sep '21 23:201 edit
    @sonship said
    @Rajk999
    Shut up.
    You have ugly empty sockets in the place where your spiritual eyes should be.
    What exactly do you preach from the Gospel of Jesus Christ. Do you realise that the answer is NOTHING !! Not one single thing from your mouth is from Christ. Your doctrine is hogwash and a complete misinterpretation of the writings of Paul. You are the spiritually blind one preaching mouth worship which Jesus and all the Apostles condemned. You are on your way to damnation
  9. R
    Standard memberRemoved
    Moves
    13 Sep '21 23:31
    Try to get Rajk999 to confess "Jesus is Lord". He won't do it because he doesn't believe it.

Try to get Rajk999 admit a belief that Jesus physically and bodily resurrected from the dead. Then when you cannot extract such a confession from him, you'll know who is antichrist in principle here.

"No man can say Jesus is Lord except in the Holy Spirit." (1 Cor. 12:3)

I cannot get him to confess. Maybe some atheist can get him to write it - "Jesus is Lord" .

From Rajk999
    No clear confession of the resurrection of Jesus physically / bodily from the dead.
    No clear and unambiguously proclamation that JESUS . . . is Lord.

Then you can contemplate who is acting like an antichrist here all these years.
  10. R
    Standard memberRemoved
    Moves
    13 Sep '21 23:33
    @Rajk999

Confess Jesus is Lord and that God raised Him from the dead.
  11. R
    Standard memberRemoved
    Moves
    13 Sep '21 23:491 edit
    @Rajk999
    What exactly do you preach from the Gospel of Jesus Christ.

Christ Himself.
    Christ is alive and Christ is available.

Christ is God-man who came to produce God-men.

In Him was life.
    We eat Him by taking in His words in faith. We do not need to chomp on His flesh.
    When He said for us to eat His flesh and drink His blood He referred those who did not desert Him that He meant His WORDS are spirit and divine life.

"He who eats My flesh and drinks My blood abides in Me and I in him.
    As the living Father has sent Me and I live because of the Father, so he who eats Me, he also shall live because of Me.

This is the bread which came down out of heaven, not as the fathers ate and died; he who ears this bread shall live forever. He said these things in a synagogue as He taught in Capernaum.

And like YOU and some of the atheists here they scoffed and were repulsed - misunderstanding because of their unbelief.

"Many therefore of His disciples, when they heard this, said, This word is hard; who can hear it?

But Jesus, knowing in Himself that His disciples were murmuring about this . . .

It is the Spirit that gives life; the flesh profits nothing; the words which I have spoken to you are spirit and life." (See John 6:56-63)

WE EAT JESUS BY TAKING INTO OUR BEING HIS WORDS.
    His words are spirit and divine life.

"The last Adam became a life giving Spirit" (1 Cor. 15:45b)
  12. PenTesting
    Moves
    14 Sep '21 00:09
    @sonship said
    Try to get Rajk999 to confess "Jesus is Lord". He won't do it because he doesn't believe it.

Try to get Rajk999 admit a belief that Jesus physically and bodily resurrected from the dead. Then when you cannot extract such a confession from him, you'll know who is antichrist in principle here.

"No man can say Jesus is Lord except in the Holy Spirit." (1 Co ...[text shortened]... is Lord.

You back with trying to get confessions over the internet?
  13. PenTesting
    Moves
    14 Sep '21 00:11
    @sonship said
    @Rajk999

Confess Jesus is Lord and that God raised Him from the dead.
    You can confess Jesus is Lord all you like.
    Your words betray you because your heart is with Witness Lee.
    Confessions mean nothing.
  14. PenTesting
    Moves
    14 Sep '21 00:16
    @sonship said

"No man can say Jesus is Lord except in the Holy Spirit." (1 Co ...[text shortened]... is Lord.

I preach more about the teachings of Jesus the you can ever do.
    Your confessions are empty and meaningless.
  15. PenTesting
    Moves
    14 Sep '21 00:16
    @sonship said

It is the Spirit that gives life; the flesh profits nothing; the words which I have spoken to you are spirit and life." (See John 6:56-63) [/b]

WE EAT JESUS BY TAKING INTO OUR BEING HIS WORDS.
    His words are spirit and divine life.

"The last Adam became a life giving Spirit" (1 Cor. 15:45b)
    Jesus's words are his commandments and teachings.
    These give eternal life

Cookies help us deliver our Services. By using our Services or clicking I agree, you agree to our use of cookies. Learn More.I Agree