1. PenTesting
    Moves
    14 Sep '21 00:20
    @sonship said
    @Rajk999
    Shut up.
    You have ugly empty sockets in the place where your spiritual eyes should be.
    Who are the Spiritually Blind people. Paul answers that question

And beside this, giving all diligence, add to your faith virtue; and to virtue knowledge; And to knowledge temperance; and to temperance patience; and to patience godliness; And to godliness brotherly kindness; and to brotherly kindness charity. For if these things be in you, and abound, they make you that ye shall neither be barren nor unfruitful in the knowledge of our Lord Jesus Christ. But he that lacketh these things is blind, and cannot see afar off, and hath forgotten that he was purged from his old sins. Wherefore the rather, brethren, give diligence to make your calling and election sure: for if ye do these things, ye shall never fall: (2 Peter 1:5-10 KJV)

The life of the true Christian starts off with faith.
    Add virtue
    Add knowledge
    Add Temperance
    Add Patience
    Add Godliness
    Add brotherly kindness
    Add Charity

Your are stuck of faith and profession of faith. You dont grow becuase your mind is weak. Never once have you told anyone here about Charity. Paul calls charity the greater than Faith and hope. Charity according to Christ is what secures your entry into the Kingdom of God. But instead you condemn people so speak of good works and brotherly love. Your profession of faith is therefore meaningless and leads to death.
  2. R
    Standard memberRemoved
    Moves
    14 Sep '21 03:031 edit
    The reason the Apostle John's gives for a human being escaping the sin nature is the seed of God living in that human. In other words the power to overcome is due to the life of that seed which God implants into the man.

"Everyone who has been begotten of God does not practice sin, because His seed abides in him; and he cannot sin, because he has been begotten of God." (1 John 3:9)

We may struggle and m=have some limited seeming sucess. But our natural life does not have the overcoming power.

When we are begotten of God by receiving Christ the divine life of Christ is implanted within us as "His seed". That life - that divine SEED cannot sin.

" . . . because His seed abides in him; and he cannot sin, because he has been begotten of God."

But a man with the implanted seed of God's life in Jesus Christ we must learn to touch, locate, and walk by. This takes time, practice, and patence because we are not use to living this way.

Another way the NT speaks of walking by this sin overcoming [cannot sin] SEED, is to walk by the Spirit. By walking by the life giving Spirit we shall by no means fulfill the sinning lust of the flesh.

"But I say, Walk by the Spirit and you shall by no means fulfill the lust of the flesh." (Gal. 5:15)

One of the fruits of the divine Spirit is self control (v.23) .

So you can see that this is not a robot taking over of a man.
    It is a furnishing him with the fruits of the life in that seed - the fruits of the Spirit, one of which is self control.

The main thing in this post is that the divine life of God is dispensed into man as the SEED of God's life which is Jesus Christ indwelling him. This indwelling commenced and is dependent upon being begotten of God.
  3. Standard memberVelns
    Latvian Trickster
    Krell lab
    Moves
    14 Sep '21 06:22
    @sonship said
    God made remedy for your failure before you were BORN.
    If as you assert, I cannot overcome the sinful nature which I was born with, then how can it be “my” personal failure. It follows that if my “disgusting behaviours” (as you call them) are not my failure, then they are someone else’s failure (your god for example) and that person is responsible. And yet according to your teaching, I will be burnt alive in hell for this failure by someone else and which I “cannot overcome”.

What a strange, convoluted and contradictory philosophy you hold to.
  4. The Ghost Chamber
    Moves
    14 Sep '21 07:00
    @sonship said
    @Rajk999
    Shut up.
    You have ugly empty sockets in the place where your spiritual eyes should be.
    Your veil of divinity is slipping.
  5. PenTesting
    Moves
    14 Sep '21 10:31
    @ghost-of-a-duke said
    Your veil of divinity is slipping.
    The teachings of Jesus Christ makes the man angry.
    You have to feel sorry for the man.
  6. Subscribermoonbus
    Über-Nerd
    Moves
    14 Sep '21 11:03
    @sonship said

Paul goes on -
    Sonship goes on. And on and on . . .

Why? No one here is going to be converted, certainly not by you anyway. You do you realize that, don’t you? Your interminable monologues must give you some sort of reassurance or comfort.

You quote miles and miles of scripture, yet you do not understand the mockery you reap for it. That mockery is quite simply your own sin of pridefulness reflecting back at you.

Wherefore, go and sin no more.
  7. R
    Standard memberRemoved
    Moves
    14 Sep '21 11:38
    @moonbus
    Sonship goes on. And on and on . . .

Hey, I'm sorry if you have nothing in your life worth being so excited about.

Why? No one here is going to be converted, certainly not by you anyway. You do you realize that, don’t you? Your interminable monologues must give you some sort of reassurance or comfort.

Maybe, maybe not. But if someone gets their Holy Bible off the shelf and dusts it off saying " Hmmm. Maybe I should look into this a little more and see what is in there myself." Its a win win for me. I'm overjoyed.

Look wise guy. If I can come to Jesus Christ, someone else can too.

You quote miles and miles of scripture, yet you do not understand the mockery you reap for it. That mockery is quite simply your own sin of pridefulness reflecting back at you.

I try to be concise. But when you are concise cracker-jacks like you chime in "Uh, You forgot this." Like I was not aware of the larger picture.

Some of this I try to address preemptively. So some posts are long.

This is good news about Jesus being able to live in us today, I mean today.
  8. The Ghost Chamber
    Moves
    14 Sep '21 11:42
    @sonship said

Maybe, maybe not. But if someone gets their Holy Bible off the shelf and dusts it off saying " Hmmm. Maybe I should look into this a little more and see what is in there myself." Its a win win for me. I'm overjoyed.
    What if you push people away from faith with your diatribes? Is that a loss for you?
  9. Subscribermoonbus
    Über-Nerd
    Moves
    14 Sep '21 12:01
    @sonship

99.99% of your ‘preemptive’ posts are just you arguing with yourself.
  10. R
    Standard memberRemoved
    Moves
    14 Sep '21 12:33
    @moonbus said
    @sonship

99.99% of your ‘preemptive’ posts are just you arguing with yourself.
    Yea, some of them come off that way.

Here's the deal. JESUS . . . is available.

Jesus . . . the living Person . . . in a mysterious way IS AVAILABLE.
    This is truth.
    This is true truth.

I was shocked to find out.
  11. Subscribermoonbus
    Über-Nerd
    Moves
    14 Sep '21 12:561 edit
    @sonship said
    Yea, some of them come off that way.

Here's the deal. JESUS . . . is available.

Jesus . . . the living Person . . . in a mysterious way IS AVAILABLE.
    This is truth.
    This is true truth.

I was shocked to find out.
    Jesus is a truth. Glad it works for you.

Doesn’t work for everyone though. Open your eyes, walk a mile in someone else’s shoes and recognize that one shoe does not fit all.
  12. Standard memberBigDogg
    Secret RHP coder
    on the payroll
    Moves
    14 Sep '21 16:091 edit
    @moonbus said
    Jesus is a truth. Glad it works for you.

Doesn’t work for everyone though. Open your eyes, walk a mile in someone else’s shoes and recognize that one shoe does not fit all.
    Amen.

To push even further, Jesus is allowed to be different things to different people.

All this arguing over the "correct" version of Jesus is tiresome.
  13. Subscribermedullah
    Lover of History
    Northants, England
    Moves
    14 Sep '21 21:491 edit
    @moonbus said
    Sonship goes on. And on and on .
    You quote miles and miles of scripture, yet you do not understand
    I try to tell you son; stop posting from chairman lee on line and use your own words. Simple and punchy.

I’m convinced that you have stuff that interesting and relevant inside of you, but I don’t event read those 50 line monologues anymore.

You can do better than this matey.
  14. Subscriberrookie54
    free tazer tickles..
    wildly content...
    Moves
    14 Sep '21 21:59
    @sonship

i have no thoughts on what you should or should not do
  15. PenTesting
    Moves
    14 Sep '21 23:24
    @medullah said

I’m convinced that you have stuff that interesting and relevant inside of you,

You can do better than this matey.
    Im not convinced of that .. 😀

Cookies help us deliver our Services. By using our Services or clicking I agree, you agree to our use of cookies. Learn More.I Agree