1. R
    Standard memberRemoved
    Moves
    08 Nov '19 23:05
    Being a duplicate of the standard model of the Son of God begins at regeneration.

It starts there. And God will not fail to bring the process for all and every child of God He begot, to a conclusion.

This is why we are such victors.
    This is the victory that has overcome the world, our faith.
  2. Joined
    28 Oct '05
    Moves
    08 Nov '19 23:07
    @sonship said
    Now your reasons for being both atheist and agnostic are well thought out and arranged and proceeding in order and presented.

But I think I am still more impressed with Jesus.
    Matthew - Mark - Luke - John.
    If you have no idea whether the supposed process of you becoming "a duplicate of Christ" has even started or how far it has progressed, then so be it.
  3. Joined
    28 Oct '05
    Moves
    08 Nov '19 23:08
    @sonship said
    Being a duplicate of the standard model of the Son of God begins at regeneration.
    Has it begun for you yet?
  4. R
    Standard memberRemoved
    Moves
    08 Nov '19 23:092 edits
    Dariusz, come on out and let's talk about your first video there.

You have an Atheist, an Agnostic Atheist, and a mavrick, "free-thinking" Unitarian enthusiastically supportive of your videos. Are you still shy about coming out and vouching that you know everything said in them has to be the truth ?
  5. R
    Standard memberRemoved
    Moves
    08 Nov '19 23:131 edit
    @FMF
    Has it begun for you yet?

Yes.
    Thank God for that. My boast is in the Lord.

Is the implicit part of your Agnostic Atheism apply to just the Atheist part or also the Agnostic part ?
  6. Joined
    28 Oct '05
    Moves
    08 Nov '19 23:13
    @sonship said
    Dariusz, come on out and let's talk about your first video there.
    Dariusz is obviously either a sock puppet or a fly-by-night hit-and-run non-chess playing poster. The same cannot be said about the people in the videos. Assuming Dariusz has SIMPLY shot through, why don't YOU talk about the first video?
  7. R
    Standard memberRemoved
    Moves
    08 Nov '19 23:152 edits
    @FMF

Divegeester seemed to show off that he was familiar and welcomed the poster back. "Welcome back" he wrote.

Who was he or she Divegeester? You haven't discussed it over the phone yet ??
  8. Joined
    28 Oct '05
    Moves
    08 Nov '19 23:16
    @sonship said
    Is the implicit part of your Agnostic Atheism apply to just the Atheist part or also the Agnostic part ?
    If you don't know what the terms "implicit atheist" and "explicit atheist" mean, I suggest you look them up. Your ignorance/disingenuousness, in and of themselves, make for a weak discussion point and framing ignorance/disingenuousness as a question makes you sound facetious.
  9. R
    Standard memberRemoved
    Moves
    08 Nov '19 23:19

Removed by poster

10. Joined
    28 Oct '05
    Moves
    08 Nov '19 23:19
    @sonship said
    Divegeester seemed to show off that he was familiar and welcomed the poster back. "Welcome back" he wrote.
    divegeester always says that to no-moves-yet posters who wade in as if they have been here for years. It's a trope. Have you not noticed? It's like when people post "Good riddance" in reply to anyone and everyone's announcement that they are leaving the site. Gosh, you are numb and semi-detached sometimes.
  11. R
    Standard memberRemoved
    Moves
    08 Nov '19 23:20
    @FMF

Have you not noticed?

No, I have not noticed.
  12. Joined
    28 Oct '05
    Moves
    08 Nov '19 23:21
    @sonship said
    @sonship said
    @FMF

"I am an implicit atheist and not an explicit one, as explained"

Did you just write this? [my bolding]

Yes. And I just wrote this too: If you don't know what the terms "implicit atheist" and "explicit atheist" mean, I suggest you look them up.
  13. R
    Standard memberRemoved
    Moves
    08 Nov '19 23:22
    What percentage are you an Atheist and what percentage an Agnostic ?
  14. R
    Standard memberRemoved
    Moves
    08 Nov '19 23:23
    @FMF

Yes. And I just wrote this too: If you don't know what the terms "implicit atheist" and "explicit atheist" mean, I suggest you look them up.

And if I don't take your suggestion you cannot explain ?
  15. Joined
    28 Oct '05
    Moves
    08 Nov '19 23:23
    @sonship said
    Who was he or she Divegeester? You haven't discussed it over the phone yet ??
    You sound like Trump going after the whistleblower when there have been a dozen witnesses who've made the whistleblower's whistleblowing obsolete.

Cookies help us deliver our Services. By using our Services or clicking I agree, you agree to our use of cookies. Learn More.I Agree