Why I don't believe the Bible

Why I don't believe the Bible

Spirituality

Cookies help us deliver our Services. By using our Services or clicking I agree, you agree to our use of cookies. Learn More.

rc

Moves
02 Apr 11
4 edits

Originally posted by Ager
gave you principles!!! 😵 Look again, I said:
But anyhow, it teaches us to be grateful to folk who on first appearances are lacking in stature but are actually capable of great acts - and inspire us to work together in harmony. Indeed the dwarves entered into an alliance with the elves, who could have possibly imagined such a thing!?? Surely a useful les simply been magicked away. Far more real than your fairy dust Jesus character and magic garden.
they are mince, even ants co operate, not through reason, but mere instinct, FAIL!

A
The 'edit'or

converging to it

Moves
02 Apr 11

Originally posted by robbie carrobie
they are mince, even ants co operate, not through reason, but mere instinct, FAIL!
and I could just as easily say that your principles are all "mince". Face it Robbie, my belief in Tolkein is on *at least* an equal footing as your belief in "God" ;]

Can't win a game of

38N Lat X 121W Lon

Moves
02 Apr 11

Hey dude, thanks, i was hoping to build a wind turbine but there are local authority
issues with planning etc.
Seems to be an universal issue as it's the same here in California as there in the U.K. 🙂

Manny

rc

Moves
02 Apr 11
2 edits

Originally posted by menace71
Seems to be an universal issue as it's the same here in California as there in the U.K. 🙂

Manny
i know, its utter hypocrisy, they say they are interested in green energy, when in fact
they are interested in selling you green energy. You can run the majority of
applications in your home from a wind turbine and it doesn't need to be a huge one
either, all you need is an inverter to convert the dc voltage from a battery pool (kept
topped up by a small dc turbine) and your away. I have lost count of the number of
transformers in my home which take up energy transforming 240v ac to 12 v Dc,
mobile phone chargers, digital telephones, small halogen lights, pc speakers, Yamaha
keyboard etc etc , its just huge inefficiency.

n

Moves
02 Apr 11

no you are reminiscent of those who are continually 'learning', and yet are never able
to come to an accurate knowledge of anything, infact, you cannot even take criticism
without becoming defensive and abusive, that's how much you have learned. Point
proven.
LMAO

Funny how you " know" so much about me Robbie. Especially considering you are wrong on all fronts.

Stick to what you do best, oh sorry this is it.

@ Doward - that was written in a moment of pique (after one of Dasa gems) and does not l know read correctly. And yes it is an interesting langaage i find particularly when trying to do literal translations into/from english- l was trying to think of something shocking but fell short!